GullyFoyle
+25|5357

M.O.A.B wrote:

Needs a means to look around the cockpit to track enemy jets.
Hold mouse right click down and look with mouse.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
I feel like Caspian isn't actually a big map. Everything looks like skybox. Then I found a jeep and floored it in one direction. I hit the death zone so i turned back and found myself high in the hills, very far from the battle bellow.
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6319|Belfast
https://i.imgur.com/U5gQI.jpg

HNNNGG

Last edited by henno13 (2011-10-07 12:54:28)

jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
the mobile aa was such a bad idea.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Enemy guy landed his jet so i shot him and stole it then i flew it around with a large amount of lag then it said i was out of bounds when i was in the middle of the map at a reasonable height then it killed me and i lost the enemy jet

BETAS LOLOLOL
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

https://i.imgur.com/hU3Zu.png

Oooh, appearance.
I just realised the character doesn't appear in the deployment window in the Beta, like it did in the Alpha.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN
New ATi drivers are out.  Version 2 of 11.10 preview.

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pa … verV2.aspx
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver
jmsprovan
+18|5782|Alba

looks fantastic and they have fixed/changed a load of stuff

Last edited by jmsprovan (2011-10-07 14:42:59)

UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6659|"The Empire"
Today on caspian border, everything kept spawning in the air, tanks, planes, jeeps, the whole team, then you all crashed to the ground killing most people all at once when everything exploded. Most fun i have had on the beta all week.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada
So what do the jet veterans of BF2 (like...100+ hours in jets or something) think about the jets in BF3? I haven't had the chance to try them out yet.

I'm almost hoping there will be some jet imbalance in BF3 as well (as in F35 vs J10) so I can feel more accomplished taking when I take the better jet out.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN
I wish people weren't so fucking stupid.  When you see a fucking tank charging down a street don't run in front of it expecting it to stop.  I can't even begin to tell you my grips with other players.  What I would kill for a half decent team sometimes.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Is FF turned on now for CB then? I was watching TotalBiscuit's video of it, and he got pushed like 20 feet by a friendly tank, but didn't die from it.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6576|Greenwood, IN

DefCon-17 wrote:

Is FF turned on now for CB then? I was watching TotalBiscuit's video of it, and he got pushed like 20 feet by a friendly tank, but didn't die from it.
The server I played on FF was off.  I kind of wished it was so I could have TK'ed of couple useless players.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Is anyone else having major difficulties trying to change joystick settings btw?

On a side note, scoring 380m headshots with the SV98 on moving targets is so fucking awesome on CB.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS

Naturn wrote:

New ATi drivers are out.  Version 2 of 11.10 preview.

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pa … verV2.aspx
oh good! maybe this one will actually fucking WORK
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
don't mind them doing this before release tbh. mistakes are cool if they're rectified before the 25th (or whenever it is)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6257|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I have to say reading that yesterday warmed my heart :3

I had almost given up hope ever playing BF3...

Now can someone who has played the beta tell me how bad Battlelog really is? the serverbrowser.
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
It's not that bad, though it could use a little extra (like not showing servers over X ping).

I think it's kind of cool how you can hit "join server", then keep browsing the net, and then hit "go to game" once it's done to "instantly" be in the server.
FloppY_
­

DefCon-17 wrote:

It's not that bad, though it could use a little extra (like not showing servers over X ping).

I think it's kind of cool how you can hit "join server", then keep browsing the net, and then hit "go to game" once it's done to "instantly" be in the server.
I was kinda worried considering how bad DICE usually do server browsers. I mean, the BC2 one only finds half of the online servers and can only tell you their ping half of THOSE times Not to mention the playercount being off and the only recent addition of a queue system...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

jmsprovan wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDIwNcAF7s4

looks fantastic and they have fixed/changed a load of stuff
Wehicles.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5455|Bolingbrook, Illinois

DefCon-17 wrote:

So what do the jet veterans of BF2 (like...100+ hours in jets or something) think about the jets in BF3? I haven't had the chance to try them out yet.

I'm almost hoping there will be some jet imbalance in BF3 as well (as in F35 vs J10) so I can feel more accomplished taking when I take the better jet out.
i wish the mouse wasn't automatically inverted so i could actually attempt to fly the things decently
FloppY_
­

HaiBai wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

i wish the mouse wasn't automatically inverted so i could actually attempt to fly the things decently
I've always preferred keyboard arrows to mouse... 1942, Vietnam, BF2, 2142, BC2 you name it... Mouse is more accurate for aiming, sure. But I've always felt it was inferior for controlling whatever you happen to be flying especially in dogfighting where hard turns are king...
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6283

FloppY_ wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

I've always preferred keyboard arrows to mouse... 1942, Vietnam, BF2, 2142, BC2 you name it... Mouse is more accurate for aiming, sure. But I've always felt it was inferior for controlling whatever you happen to be flying especially in dogfighting where hard turns are king...
I switch between the two. Keyboard for hard turns, mouse for aiming the MG. It's impossible to aim properly though with it auto-inverted
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5455|Bolingbrook, Illinois

FloppY_ wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

i usually used mouse, but if i was required to make hard turns or was dogfighting with somebody good i would switch to arrow keys purely to get a hard turn

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard