BLACKMAMBA
+2|4644

DUnlimited wrote:

Finray wrote:

vixsis wrote:

So it calls you a hacker where????????????????????

DUnlimited wrote:

????????????????????
yea this super@racist call everyone racist / homophobe / apologist / sycophants / hacker
this guy is  sick  and looser
BLACKMAMBA
+2|4644

UnkleRukus wrote:

A 6 year old game is serious business.
vixis are younger than the game mate  that is the problem
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5026|Massachusetts, USA
Yeah, but you didn't need to go and post this tripe either. So both of you are the problem

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2011-09-06 07:48:52)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6371|the land of bourbon

UnkleRukus wrote:

Yeah, but you didn't need to go and post this tripe either. So both of you are the problem
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6230|Man Diego

steelie34 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

hush TKer
lrishpride
+68|5138
vixis lad sounds like just another shitter
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5026|Massachusetts, USA

Perv3rt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

hush TKer
I'll TK anyone at any time and any where. Just for the fun of seeing them rage.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6230|Man Diego

LOL, it is Steelie that is the TKer that I know of
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!

DUnlimited wrote:

Not very bright are you.

I had transcribed a response to you, Roaring Jet, >rush.Irishpride and Jamesey, but concluded its content would be wasted on persons which have demonstrated little or no intelligence.
Nice group - hacker / racist / homophobe / apologist / sycophants, always been a fan of Team Inferno myself, they have some very nice people there:
http://www.team-inferno.com/index.php?s … mp;cwID=13

But hey let's give it another try:

Do NOT return to the [[email protected]] servers you have had enough kicks now for even you to be able to understand. Why you would want to return to laggy server is strange to say the least. I presume you have no......."common sense".

In reply to your ill-informed and ignorant ramblings.

1. All servers are rebooted each morning.
2. We have had, since your lame comments, over 850 people on the servers at a given moment.
3. [[email protected]] is now the single largest BF2 host IN THE WORLD.
4. NINE Super@ servers are presently listed in the TOP50 ranked servers in the world.
5. [[email protected]] made an investment in excess of 2500 Euros to provide servers for players to use; what have you and your friends contributed apart from asinine comments?
6. I am the self proclamed nasty one in the clan. Its a shame your mouth rules your brain, because if you had spent anytime with other members of the clan you would have realised that they are the nicest people you are ever likely to meet. Something I'm afraid you will now not be able to determine for yourself.

We don't need you or your retarded friends; we cannot provide enough spaces for all the players that want to play on our servers so keeping clowns like you off the servers just frees up a space for somebody more appreciative.
I don't particularly want to ban you, I reserve that for hackers and don't particularly want to give you martyr status just for being an ignorant clown.
Keep to your stat padding servers and creating multiple accounts....I mean lets put it this way, one day you'll have an account which actually looks respectable. SAD!

Now, I don't want you to think of this message as being entirely negative so I am going to offer my assistance to you.
You've complained about certain issues on SUPER@ servers.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/298/ … 40slot.jpg
Now this friend of mine comes from your neck of the woods, not renowned for his grenade skills and appears successful even though he plays on SUPER@ servers.
I will certainly contact him on your behalf to see if he can help you with your .........what's that excuse you use for getting killed a lot?.........lag! LOL

"No they are not great. The only populated Ghost Town IO server just happens to be theirs, otherwise I wouldn't play on those servers."
I'll take you at your word!

I know its not intentional, but if its any solace you have provided me with a great deal of entertainment with your collective ignorance.

Off you go now, forum spamming awaits !!

vixsis wrote:

why would I call you a hacker.....you're crap.
oh yeah maybe some day i'll have an account which actually looks respectable.
Oh hey i remember that

what a mong
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!

vixsis wrote:

So it calls you a hacker where????????????????????

I guess you just didn't understand the word group......and roaring jet had/has a violation (ie hacker)

If you had bothered reading Jamesey's myspace page you would understand some of the other phrases.

100% accurate though.
Wait, what?

myspace?
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6454|cuntshitlake

Lol this guy did a full background check on us
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6123|Scotland!

DUnlimited wrote: