Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
Stop trying to suit the game to yourself. If you do not like certain aspects of it, then why the F*** are you playing it? Imagine if Football fans started complaining about the goals being too big!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
APoundOfNuts
+13|6555|UK
Planes should fly at 5 mp/h and drop cotton balls instead of bombs.
AA on the other hand gets a 200 rocket battery and is able to lock on across the map.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
STOP WHINING. The ballancing is good. PLANES are supposed to take down Planes !!
If your friendly pilot doesn't and is only doing bombing runs, well then he sucks at teamplay but hey...it's just a GAME.
AA are there to take down HELIS!
If more people would play the game/kits as intended, no one would have to complain. Except a few pussies who'll never stop moaning!
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6710|Sweden
would be nice to see some balance though when you look at maps like Wake/Dalian it´s pretty obvious it´s a problem when the J10 outperform the F-35 so greatly ( which also makes the best pilots choose China )

Improve the F-35 instead oh and why on earth is the spawnrate on the F-35 on wake that huge?? the J10 pops up damn fast compared
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

they can nerf planes when they start not owning in real life. learn how to fly or GO PLAY COUNTERSTRIKE
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA
leave the planes as they are...ffs. ITS PART OF THE GAME
JimmyBotswana
+82|6585|Montreal
Improve the F-35, don't nerf the J-10. And the stingers are fine. If you sit in them forever you deserve to die in it. If you wait and jump in as a plane flies by, wait for flares to drop and fire 2 missiles you have a good chance. Maybe increase the range of the lockon A LITTLE BIT but that's it.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6604|Pickle Village

pedigreeuk wrote:

mrboogman wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Please,no more nerfing.
leesupport
+39|6682

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Improve the F-35, don't nerf the J-10. And the stingers are fine. If you sit in them forever you deserve to die in it. If you wait and jump in as a plane flies by, wait for flares to drop and fire 2 missiles you have a good chance. Maybe increase the range of the lockon A LITTLE BIT but that's it.
i agree with u
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6646

leesupport wrote:

JimmyBotswana wrote:

i agree with u
Meh, j-10 needs a little nerfage. Least bring it down to F-18's capabilities or similar. Missles need to be allowed to hit it occasionally. My point being it's still possible for a good pilot to avoid missles while in an F-18 but it takes talent. J-10 it takes afterburners and turning in any direction.

And yes, improve F-35 because it sucks.
dedelus
+4|6653
put radar guided missiles at uncaps.  other than that planes are fine.
scarface
+0|6553
i think that it would be better that the planes could only bomb targets on the ground that are pointed by a laser gun pointed on the target by infantry.  i believe that it was the intention of dice to put it in the game (i've seen it in one of the first trailers of bf2). for some reason they've changed it. why? i don't know.

Last edited by scarface (2006-05-19 16:03:02)

CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA
lets just take away infantry fighting...

hell there should just be jet only maps
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
incase you failed to notice planes are ment to be hard to take out.... its part of the reason they move really fast... and through the air
scarface
+0|6553

CommieChipmunk wrote:

lets just take away infantry fighting...

hell there should just be jet only maps
yeah!!!!

let's do that and and bf2 will be just as excited as playing flight simulator!!
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden
I don´t fly much. Hate being bombed too. But still, keep the planes the way they are. They ARE possible to shoot down nowadays.
Capt. Foley
+155|6588|Allentown, PA, USA
I love how these nubs constanly want more nerfing, thats why I like mods, they dont usualy have all of these guys. Oh, if you havent noticed THE GAME IS UNBALENCED...planes practicly need a upgrade, oh yea, this IS NOT COUNTER STRIKE.
scarface
+0|6553

stoneisland wrote:

I don´t fly much. Hate being bombed too. But still, keep the planes the way they are. They ARE possible to shoot down nowadays.
oh lord,

tell me how.

as infantry, forget it
in the jeep, forget it
in the apc, forget it
in the tank, forget it
in the tow, forget it
in the aa, it's possible after 3 hits but if he's a good pilot he'll take you out with his gun before you've a lock (and if you've a lock he can still use his flares)
scarface
+0|6553

scarface wrote:

stoneisland wrote:

oh lord,

tell me how.

as infantry, forget it
in the jeep, forget it
in the apc, forget it
in the tank, forget it
in the tow, forget it
in the aa, it's possible after 3 hits but if he's a good pilot he'll take you out with his gun before you've a lock (and if you've a lock he can still use his flares)
and there isn't always an AA by the flag

Last edited by scarface (2006-05-19 16:20:27)

Boomerjinks
+301|6795|Denver, CO
Airplanes are naturally the top of the food chain in war. They are the ones you have to devote the most resources to stopping (staff both your AA guns on the carrier, keep a person in the stingers).

If this was Battlefield 1942, I bet this guy would complain that the battleships were too powerful and hard to stop.

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE!!!
Boomerjinks
+301|6795|Denver, CO
Also, air superiority is the job of your fighter pilots. Get one of your own jets to go after their jets, or have one of your jets lure them back to an AA station.
stoneisland
+20|6773|Sweden

scarface wrote:

scarface wrote:

stoneisland wrote:

oh lord,

tell me how.

as infantry, forget it
in the jeep, forget it
in the apc, forget it
in the tank, forget it
in the tow, forget it
and there isn't always an AA by the flag
I didn´t say it was easy. I´ve played this, insanely addictive, game for around 600 hours and I might have shot down a handful jets in all that time.Trust me, planes are ALOT easier to get down nowadays after patch 1.whatever.. Not easy though.. When I get owned too badly by a skilled pilot I just leave that server and join another one.
scarface
+0|6553

Boomerjinks wrote:

Airplanes are naturally the top of the food chain in war. They are the ones you have to devote the most resources to stopping (staff both your AA guns on the carrier, keep a person in the stingers).

If this was Battlefield 1942, I bet this guy would complain that the battleships were too powerful and hard to stop.

my point is that you can take out any vehicle by teamplay except for the planes. for example when you play wake as chinese and you don't have the airfield and the nord side of that island, it's almost impossible to recover that flag because all the vehicles are bombed and you can't do anything to prevend it.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653
So what do you want? guided bullets? 1 hit to kill a jet? Jets only get 2 bombs for the entire round?

AA sites are pretty much useless - You see jet, lock on, jet drops flares, kills you.
What part of that do you want to change?

The most effective way to use AA is to not get in it untill the jet can no longer see you. I was in an AA vehicle on Op Clean Sweep today, parked it under the bridge, got out, and waited for enemy jets to pass by. They didn't find me once that round - Yet I shot them down many times. Why? Because I wasn't shouting "SHOOT ME! I'M RIGHT HERE AND I'M TRYING TO KILL YOU! OVER HERE!!". Try doing the same.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

Boomerjinks wrote:

its all about teamwork...
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys
noobs like you are the reason why bf2 is about 1/2 the fun it used to be, OMG I SUCK PlS NERF IT SO I CAN KEEP A .5 K/D RATIO ;(

you noobs cry to ea so they put this laggy ass stamina thing in
you noobs cry to ea so they take away jumping and shooting
you noobs cry to ea so they enable any noob to take down a experienced chopper pilot

go cry somemore so we can dummy down this game even more than it has been
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard