Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I just played a couple rounds and I'm sorta impressed. This game is definitely Bad Company 3.

Glitches I noticed:

Constantly falling into and under the map, I fell into the map and saw about 4 other guys stuck down there and shot 2 of them before I got killed lol.

Screen Flickering

Not being able to click Key Bindings sometimes.

Why the hell did they make this game so you can only edit your key bindings and video settings while youre SPAWNED in game. Fucking retards. This game has potential but once again the infantry gameplay is disappointing just like in Bad Company 2. Nothing DICE comes out with will ever match the infantry gameplay of BF2 to be honest.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6708

Roc18 wrote:

This game is definitely Bad Company 3.
I called it BC3 months ago but everyone QQ'd and now people are finally realizing it.. yayz
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

Does it have the heaviness/sluggishness of BC2, or is it a bit more CoD style as far as moving? That's one thing I didn't care for in BC2 was how sluggish and slow it felt, the pace was much slower.

Not that I like CoD over Battlefield, I just like the dynamics of CoD better than BF.
Roc18
`

Ryan wrote:

Does it have the heaviness/sluggishness of BC2, or is it a bit more CoD style as far as moving? That's one thing I didn't care for in BC2 was how sluggish and slow it felt, the pace was much slower.

Not that I like CoD over Battlefield, I just like the dynamics of CoD better than BF.
As far as moving, It felt similar to Bad Company 2. If you're comparing it to a game like CoD then yes it's sluggish.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5930|Somewhere out in Space
There was infantry combat in BF2?  Sorry I never saw much of it, what with all the smoke clouds from the grenades choking my screen.
Roc18
`

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

There was infantry combat in BF2?  Sorry I never saw much of it, what with all the smoke clouds from the grenades choking my screen.
>he has never played a good round of karkand, mashtuur or sharqi peninusla.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK
what the hell would you know about a good round? you're were cheating, confirmed and admitted.  Laughable statement.

& he was prob too busy playing vehicle maps which were 100x better.

karkand was average at best
mashtuur bacame crap after they ballsed up the blackhawk
sharqi is good
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Roc18
`

m3thod wrote:

what the hell would you know about a good round? you're were cheating, confirmed and admitted.  Laughable statement.

sharqi is good
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
sharqi4eva
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5930|Somewhere out in Space
>Good infantry game
>Playing on Karkand

Pick one

Last edited by N00bkilla55404 (2011-09-28 19:52:11)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK
>cheating in a video game to gain a upper hand against 10 year olds and people with physical disabilities
>having a good round

Pick one.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Adams_BJ
Not being gay and using arrows.

Thats all.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida

m3thod wrote:

sharqi is good
What about wake?
opello
+1|6841
Anyone see the details (and want to share) about getting around the password entry in Battlelog for Caspian?  It was redacted from reddit.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD

Roc18 wrote:

I just played a couple rounds and I'm sorta impressed. This game is definitely Bad Company 3.
https://i53.tinypic.com/2le6wj.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Laika
+75|5943
any word about making the jets go faster? they look ridiculous.
a_reborn_vetaran
+8|5972|Belgium
Check out what TotalBiscuit says about this beta:

First watch and agree Metro: http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibu … POAnWAmV0w

Then watch and listen to Caspian: http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibu … 9ndz13zUms

I see a huge difference in commenting. At first he also just played Metro, which he said wasn't all that good and he expected way more, while when he played Caspian, he totally changed his mind and said it was an awesome game that felt like the real Battlefield.

Also he said that since its only the beta, we cannot expect stuff to be fininshed yet, ofcourse...
Roc18
`
I just played a couple more rounds and This shit is just like Bad Company 2 infantry wise. Boring, Slow paced, quick dying, get your ass handed to you unless you have everything unlocked. I don't know why when you equip the medic kit/supply box it throws it out automatically. What if I want to hold on to it or throw it in a specific spot? Disappointed that this is gonna be Bad Company 3 basically but I'm a vehicle whore in BC2 so I should have fun on the good vehicle maps in this game.

Edit: also the view of the map sucks. When I press M I want to see the entire map not a translucent piece of shit showing part of the map.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-09-29 00:26:40)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
1) you died just as quick if not quicker in BF2
2) unlocks don't mean shit. me and ebugs recently started new accs and ~0wned~ with the stock kits. stuff like magnum only really shaves off bullets on stuff like the MG3
3) you look where you want to throw it, and it goes there. quite why you'd want to stand there chillaxin with this big green box i'm not sure
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
why can't a motherfucker karma another motherfucker in a 24 hour motherfucking period?

motherfucker
Roc18
`

FatherTed wrote:

2) unlocks don't mean shit. me and ebugs recently started new accs and ~0wned~ with the stock kits. stuff like magnum only really shaves off bullets on stuff like the MG3
3) you look where you want to throw it, and it goes there. quite why you'd want to stand there chillaxin with this big green box i'm not sure
Yeah right.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

Roc18 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Yeah right.
glad you agree xoxoxox
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
xo
Roc18
`
I'm looking at Total Halibut's gameplay of caspian border and it looks way better than Operation Metro. A good classic battlefield conquest map should be fun instead of the bottleneck that Operation Metro is.
Roc18
`
Yeah I definitely see myself owning like I did in BC2 with vehicles and having a hard time with infantry cause its so slow. This game is basically Bad Company 3.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard