SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6567|Mountains of NC

https://wickedlasers.com/image/cache/data/391-300x225.jpg

" With it's intergalactic range of 85 miles, the S3 Krypton is the first and only handheld laser visible from outer space. Directly viewing the dot of a the Krypton 1W laser (86 million lux) will appear over 8,000 times brighter than looking directly at the sun. "

" Warning: This laser's brightness is potentially hazardous to pilots' vision and satellite sensors. NEVER point it at an aircraft or a satellite. The S3 Krypton is too powerful to be used as a laser pointer or a gunsight. Never point it at another person, an animal or a vehicle. "

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6564|Area 51
lol.

Imagine standing on for example the Empire State building and just point in some random direction and then 85 miles away somebody is suddenly blind. Creepy.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5913|...

If it can' be used as a sight...and can't be pointed at people, dogs, planes and cars...then what?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
then point it at all of those
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
RDMC
+736|6564|Area 51
Point it at the ISS. No one will know
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

Don't point it at a satellite? First time that warning has ever had to be put on something I bet.
andros
Banned
+256|4712|HK Chitral, Pakistan
noice.

i actually have 2 pretty good lasers i bought a while back from a guy via paypal when i sold bf2 accts. 1 is a green light that can go a couple miles, so fking awesome on a clear night. big beam in the sky lol. dunno how many mW.

second is a blue laser that's not very visible but it can light a match if you focus it.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
mikkel
+383|6600
How can they get away with selling a 30 dBm LASER like that? The list of Western countries where that kind of power is permitted can't be all that long.
andros
Banned

mikkel wrote:

How can they get away with selling a 30 dBm LASER like that? The list of Western countries where that kind of power is permitted can't be all that long.
dunno but the guy who sold me mine was from the UK and he had em shipped from some source in china.

the blue one was actually hidden in a flashlight.

even the weaker green one was illegal too so you just have to hope the postal service or w/e doesn't jack it from you.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6190|Roma
That's great, let's make something even more dangerous and sell it to retards to blind pilots.
Don't even need to get in a plane anymore to make it crash..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
andros
Banned

PrivateVendetta wrote:

That's great, let's make something even more dangerous and sell it to retards to blind pilots.
meh i can see how you would be against it cause you're a pilot but i still don't think they should be illegal.

how many cases do you actually hear about shit like that?

if you can buy alcohol or guns here which are capable of blowing someone's face off and killing a good bit of ppl then lasers should be allowed.
RDMC
+736|6564|Area 51

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Really, tell me how you can blind a pilot from the ground when there are no windows in the bottom a plane and its cruising at 10km.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
hes crashing
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6560|Southampton, UK

RDMC wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Really, tell me how you can blind a pilot from the ground when there are no windows in the bottom a plane and its cruising at 10km.
Police heli's. The pilots have NVG's douche.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6670|UK

RDMC wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

when they come into land.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -land.html
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State
inb4 terrorists buy this
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
Wanted: more proof that andros is retarded.

Edit - found in thread, nm

Last edited by Jay (2011-09-21 15:38:16)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
andros
Banned

Jay wrote:

Wanted: more proof that andros is retarded.

Edit - found in thread, nm
good job on talking shit and not explaining why you think i'm a retard.

my post was perfectly fine.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
I think this type of tech is intended for concert events and things of that nature.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

andros wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

meh i can see how you would be against it cause you're a pilot but i still don't think they should be illegal.

if you can buy alcohol or guns here which are capable of blowing someone's face off and killing a good bit of ppl then lasers should be allowed.
No, people should not be allowed to own something that can instantly burn out peoples retinas.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
andros
Banned

Jay wrote:

andros wrote:

PrivateVendetta wrote:

No, people should not be allowed to own something that can instantly burn out peoples retinas.
people also shouldn't be allowed to own something that can instantly blast your head off with the squeeze of a trigger.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

andros wrote:

Jay wrote:

andros wrote:

people also shouldn't be allowed to own something that can instantly blast your head off with the squeeze of a trigger.
I'd rather get my head blown up than be blinded by a laser.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Sturgeon
+488|4940|Flintshire

Superior Mind wrote:

I think this type of tech is intended for concert events and things of that nature.
It can instantly blind someone, is 1000 times more powerful than is legal to buy in the UK, why would they use it at a concert to shine at the audience?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
For a Ray Charles "The Blind Leading The (Soon To Be) Blind" tour?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
andros
Banned

War Man wrote:

andros wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'd rather get my head blown up than be blinded by a laser.
>dead and head blown apart
>alive and blinded in one eye

if you pick option 1 then you must be contemplating suicide/hate your life anyway so GLHF.

also i'll get pics of my laser in the sky tonight if i can find batteries.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard