Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway
The post is about owning generally...

Ayumiz wrote:

Some guys are not happy because i keep owning them on infantry and with the jet. So is it wrong because i have the skill which they want?

Last edited by Fredrik (2006-05-19 08:02:03)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway

Avarice wrote:

I'm 14 if that has anything to do with this. I can't see a bad-ass attitude in my post and spanking me is pretty darn pervy.

Oh yeah, I'm also not a jet pilot, for two reasons, I suck, my internet is wireless and finally (and most importantly) I'd rather play a £40 game for fun, not points.
Hey, i never talked to you anyway. I`m sorry for the misunderstanding there boy. Why did you think that? Read posts before you reply, plz
Avarice
+41|6589|London, UK
Oh terribly sorry

I thought you were talking to me because of the 12-15yr old comment, I must admit, stereotyping really annoys me.

Sorry again.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Fredrik wrote:

I`m not gonna reply to that. You are so unbelivable immature! Why on earth do you call people assholes and asswipes. You make stupid posts, and you cant argue propably and call people assholes when you take criticism for it.

Btw: You beeing a pilot, is bullshit. I bet 1000$ that you are a 12-15 year old kid. Now drop your bad-ass attitude, or i`ll come spank your fat ass...
Since link won't work due to FAA security...........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAA Registry
Name Inquiry Results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAYLOR ALAN BECK
Address

Street 5114 WINTERBURG WAY

City WESTERVILLE  State OHIO 
County FRANKLIN  Zip Code 43081-5235 
Country UNITED STATES 

Medical

Medical Class : First Medical Date: 05/2001

CertIficates

1 of   4

1 2  3  4 

DOI : 11/17/2004
CertIficate: COMMERCIAL PILOT 

Rating(s): 

COMMERCIAL PILOT
          AIRPLANE SINGLE ENGINE LAND 
          AIRPLANE MULTIENGINE LAND 
          INSTRUMENT AIRPLANE 

1000 bucks please
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway

Avarice wrote:

Oh terribly sorry

I thought you were talking to me because of the 12-15yr old comment, I must admit, stereotyping really annoys me.

Sorry again.
NP I was talking to USMARINE, because he cant come up with arguments, but come up with BS like:
asswipe, asshole and all that. That really sounds like a kid to me....
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6769
It is simple: pwn or be pwnt.
TheRealRyanRay
+22|6590|Gainesville, FL
a lot of love in here
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway

Dr.Battlefield wrote:

It is simple: pwn or be pwnt.
Agreed!
Possum61
+9|6765|Philly PA USA
Hmm  Getting close to 1,000 kills with the AA, Come on down Ayumiz      LOl  Just kidding bud
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

Yeah, I spawn camp with the J10 on USMC, just get on the Essex or the AA on the island you lazy nubs, and it does take a bit of skill to avoid AA and other 'F-35s' yeah, they suck. If you don't like it, leave you hookers.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6595|Florida
It would be nice if everyone had a plane....that way the ass hat that think the plane is "his" would stop freakin teamkilling me for it
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6715

usmarine2005 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

I`m not gonna reply to that. You are so unbelivable immature! Why on earth do you call people assholes and asswipes. You make stupid posts, and you cant argue propably and call people assholes when you take criticism for it.

Btw: You beeing a pilot, is bullshit. I bet 1000$ that you are a 12-15 year old kid. Now drop your bad-ass attitude, or i`ll come spank your fat ass...

FAA Registry
Name Inquiry Results

TAYLOR ALAN BECK
Address

Country UNITED STATES 

Medical

CertIficates

1 of   4

1 2  3  4 

Rating(s): 

COMMERCIAL PILOT
          INSTRUMENT AIRPLANE 

1000 bucks please
Oopsies for the double post, but obviously, hes a pilot, and you're ignoring that fact, now give him a thousand bucks, and 500 for me because you suck.
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6676

Fredrik wrote:

Shoting down a Jet = np
Spelling "shooting" =big problem.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6595|Florida
ha ha......can we say

pwned
Bigwrm
+33|6676

usmarine2005 wrote:

TAYLOR ALAN BECK
Address

Country UNITED STATES
BINGO!!

Ever had an internet stalker? 

Im totally mailing you an ounce of Crack and some large dildos.

Last edited by Bigwrm (2006-05-19 08:14:05)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Bigwrm wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

TAYLOR ALAN BECK
Address

Country UNITED STATES
BINGO!!

LOL.  I ain't that stupid.  I just moved two months ago, and no forwarding mail....sorry.  you can try though.  lol
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6711|Howell, Mi USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

FAA Registry
Name Inquiry Results

TAYLOR ALAN BECK
Address

Country UNITED STATES 

Medical

CertIficates

1 of   4

1 2  3  4 

Rating(s): 

COMMERCIAL PILOT
          INSTRUMENT AIRPLANE 

1000 bucks please
I think the word here is ...... owned
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Bigwrm
+33|6676

usmarine2005 wrote:

Bigwrm wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

TAYLOR ALAN BECK
Address

Country UNITED STATES
BINGO!!

LOL.  I ain't that stupid.  I just moved two months ago, and no forwarding mail....sorry.  you can try though.  lol
So you admit you want some large dildo's?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6690|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Bigwrm wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

TAYLOR ALAN BECK
Address

Country UNITED STATES
BINGO!!

Ive sent a tonne of Bricks and 2 tonne of cement before now for a "victim".
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6707|Tampa Bay Florida
I have about 40 out of 300 hours played in a jet, and I don't really think there's anything wrong with flying them, especially if you don't rape uncappables like the carrier on Wake.  But if you have over 50 percent of your playing time spent in a jet, there's something wrong.  I think it is kind of unfair, my k/d ratio would probably be less than 1.0, to be honest.. I have over a 2.0 k/d ratio in jets.  A lot of that is from attacking from air to air, though.  I mean, it's all about the maps you play.  If you're going to play on Wake Island, be prepared to get bombed and strafed by jets.  It's just like you have to be prepared to be mowed down by armor on a map like Karkand.  The problem, however, is that jets are too hard to shoot down by infantry.  So, it's more of a question of you're own teams air power... if no one is even attempting or is doing a bad job at engaging the enemy aicraft from air-to-air, then YOU need to tell the commander that we need better pilots, and possibly some better pilots will get in the jets and shoot down the enemy jets, thus ending your problem.  Or, you can get your own ass in a cockpit, if you're good or even o-kay at flying. I know it's not that simple, but that's the way it works in theory.

Last edited by Spearhead (2006-05-19 08:28:55)

Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6751|Singapore
Guys dont make this in a flaming topic.. please.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6611|Iceland
this is the wors ''showing of my jet sillz'' thread ever, this is a stupid question.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6716|NCFSU2
I'm still waiting for Us to get his $1000 bucks.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6614|Seattle

/joins "collection" crew.

PAY UP SUCKA!!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6690|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I use planes as taxi's. For eg, as a USA on OP CL Sweep, jump in the jet, fcuk my teammates (for now, I am infact doing them a favour), fly over to MEC airfield, bail out, cap flag. Thats about it with me n jets. I use choppers to come and c4 the USA base and thats about it. Other than that you'll see me on foot, getting bombed, by jets.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard