Article (Yahoo Music version)
Radio (Ron & Don show, I think) was talking about the Rolling Stones article and playing the songs. I think some of these songs were more overplayed than inherently awful. Then again, I do think that some of them are awful, but that might be because I've heard them too much.1. Aqua, "Barbie Girl"
("Ugly Girl" parody)
2. Los Del Rio, "Macarena"
3. Billy Ray Cyrus, "Achy Breaky Heart"
(Weird Al parody)
4. Vanilla Ice, "Ice Ice Baby"
(Jim Carrey parody)
5. Chumbawamba, "Tubthumping"
6. Hanson, "MMMBop"
7. Celine Dion, "My Heart Will Go On"
8. Baha Men, "Who Let The Dogs Out?"
9. Right Said Fred, "I'm Too Sexy"
10. 4 Non Blondes, "What's Up?"
e: Anyway, I think the Rolling Stone's writers are full of themselves.
What do you think?