+838|6647|UK

GAMERT =WWW=edje wrote:

medic whores:Blazin.uk,[N)@(M]Kain,Inc|LoKi,BushViper,Snofru78
C4 noob:-=RD=-Volx
Armor whores:ECR.RC,-=]ksk79[=-

no C4 noob,Armor whore or a medic whore:nemesis_madmax

this is the top 10!
Absoloute bull crap
Loki is not a medic whore, he plays medic while he is in a helicopter and jet which he is very good in, bushviper is not a medic whore, he is probly one of the most well rounded players in this game. Yes someone suspected madmax of hacking. Hes in your clan, you dont need to have a spazzm attack. Maybe he is just is that good or maybe he hacks.

Do we care.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6643|Westminster, Colorado
I played a couple rounds on SF with BushViper and Loki.  Loki flew a chopper on Surge and ended the long round without dying.  He had a good gunner and they destroyed everything (Loki had 22 kills, the gunner had 37).  It was simply 2 good players owning a team of mediocre players. 

I played against Viper and only saw him ground pound.  He was very accurate and scored well because he simply has more skill and knowledge(after that many hours I hope so) than others.  There was no cheating, they just seem to play at my BEST level all the time while my skill comes and goes often.

Some people just have that 'it' at things.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6647|California
Ummmm this what u said

Bush Viper is NOT a medic whore

Thats funny, last time I played with him he had easily 30 to 40 kills PER ROUND with the shock paddles alone.

No lie

Look at his sig

He got fantastic friends, they follow him everywhere, If he gets killed they revive him

He gets over 100 points a round with maybe 3 or 4 deaths.

No offense Bush, just tellin it like it is, when Im done getting my expert in all kits, Im whorin medic for awhile too.

I managed to kill him a few times, but Im always outnumbered, maybe I should join squads more.
Then again I love playing like RAMBO running into the heat of battle yelling "ADRIANE" or "LEROY JENKINS"

Hey and Bushy... can u take my name outta your sig now?

KEEP BANGING THY HEAD!
GAMERT =WWW=edje
+-1|6544
if u guys played with bush and loki, why dont u play with nemesis?
if u really think he's cheating or not, just play with him! he's most of the time after 17:00 GMT online in the gamert.nl servers!
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6713|Belgium
and this goes on and on and on and... oh wait, i stopped caring....
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6580|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

GAMERT =WWW=edje wrote:

if u guys played with bush and loki, why dont u play with nemesis?
if u really think he's cheating or not, just play with him! he's most of the time after 17:00 GMT online in the gamert.nl servers!
HUMMMM!!!  Someone who lives in the US on the east coast even would STILL get a ping of well over 200 on the servers he plays on..  He is in the Netherlands for shits sake.  Some people you just can't play with.  Same with -=RD=-Volx.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard