Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6118|Estonia
ESTONIA JUST PWNED NORTHERN IRELAND 4-1........

goal.com wrote:

Northern Ireland were beaten by Estonia 4-1 in Tallinn to leave their chances of Euro 2012 qualification in tatters, with Middlesbrough striker Tarmo Kink among the scorers.

The Irish were missing several first-teamers through injury and suspension but will have still been hugely upset by their performance.

Nigel Worthington's men started the game in promising fashion, dominating possession despite failing to create any chances with their time on the ball in what was a cagey opening with little goal-mouth action other than an early Estonian penalty claim which was dismissed.

Estonia were seemingly happy to sit back and counter-attack their opponents and they were rewarded for their efforts on the half-hour mark as Kruglov's left wing cross was deflected out to Vunk who drilled the ball into Lee Camp's goal from 25 yards.

Before Northern Ireland had a chance to respond they had conceded another. Kink, picking the ball up 35 yards from goal, hit a dipping drive that went through Camp when he should have done much better.

The Ulstermen were looking to set-pieces to create chances and they indeed scored from a Sammy Clingan free-kick which was whipped on to Gareth McAuley's head, his flick on caught Estonian skipper Piiroja off guard who could only put the ball into his own goal.

The own-goal should have given Northern Ireland added impetus as they went into the second half but their play remained one-dimensional and easy for Estonia to defend.

David Healy should have won a penalty, however, early in the second half. Healy was clearly caught by the Estonian goalkeeper but referee Daniel Stalhammar waved away Irish appeals.

A second major defensive mix-up gifted Estonia a third, Puri's looping header beat Camp but came back off the post to McAuley who failed to clear the ball, gifting the ball to substitute, Zenjov who lashed the ball into the net from close range.

The goals contradicted Northern Ireland's recent defensive form, especially following their goalless draw with Serbia on Friday night in which Camp had excelled.

Estonia did not seem satisfied with three goals, Zenjov had an attempt deflected wide by Aaron Hughes following good work on the left and Vassiljev's 40 yard free-kick was tipped over by Camp.

The Estonians were finally able to beat Camp again, as another substitute, Kaimar Saag, lashed the ball into the net following yet more defensive uncertainty.
FUCKINGGGGGGGGG OWNAGE!!!

this was our payback to u GINGERS. EAT THAT!!!

WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

ESTONIA IS TRUE PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poland&Ukraine HERE WE FUCKING COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ban me if u want, nothing won't take our WIN!!! heaven.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

sick
andros
Banned
+256|4683|HK Chitral, Pakistan
not rly surprised considering estonia is a true paradise and wins at most things.

gj estonia, as usual.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Oh man, looks like Northern Ireland are no longer the greatest side in football history...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
The very fact that you're excited about this win means you have very little esteem in your team to begin with

not like beating Ireland is hard
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5604|Southern California

RDMC wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
pure and utter leet pwnage, gwon estonia.
I know fucking karate
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

justice wrote:

pure and utter leet pwnage, gwon estonia.
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>The Irish were missing several first-teamers through injury and suspension

Cool brah story
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

what the fuck
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

Roc18 wrote:

>The Irish were missing several first-teamers through injury and suspension
I read that too!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Racoon_Flyer
+10|5904|Cambridge, UK
Add in the fact its NORTHERN Ireland and its not really surprising.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

Finray wrote:

The very fact that you're excited about this win means you have very little esteem in your team to begin with

Northern ireland aren't exactly a shite team...
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Camm wrote:

Finray wrote:

Northern ireland aren't exactly a shite team...
Yes they are lol.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

yeah, i mean there's being respectful as a professional and saying wales should be a tough game, ireland should be tough, estonia tough...

yeah right

i bet holland said san marino would be a tough game
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
If they had beaten Ireland then fair enough they are a decent side, but Northern Ireland...
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6542

that's it coke
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter

Markooo*Est wrote:

nothing won't take our WIN!!! heaven.
wat
gurdeep
­