-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5482|Ventura, California
Achievement unlocked:

Troll Expert
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
rdx-fx
+955|6599

-Sh1fty- wrote:

RDX-FX, I guess nobody should get their license until they're around ~25 then huh?
There's a rational lesson to be drawn from the above statistics.
Then there's jumping to conclusions, off the deep end of stupid.
You've gone full stupid. 

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ever think maybe some of them are dumb immature kids?
Ever admit the possibility you may be one of them?
No?
Neither do any of the other "can't happen to me, I'm special" dead kids.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

rdx-fx wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

RDX-FX, I guess nobody should get their license until they're around ~25 then huh?
There's a rational lesson to be drawn from the above statistics.
Then there's jumping to conclusions, off the deep end of stupid.
You've gone full stupid. 

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ever think maybe some of them are dumb immature kids?
Ever admit the possibility you may be one of them?
No?
Neither do any of the other "can't happen to me, I'm special" dead kids.
I don't deny that there's an extremely high chance I'll get into an accident. Except it won't be from the stupid decisions I've seen other people my age take. I consider myself quite mature when it comes to safety.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6519|Gold Coast
aka fun police
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Reciprocity
+721|6589|the dank(super) side of Oregon
enough of this discussion in here.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

I would still suck a dick for a legit MP5, G36, or 416. Oh well.
No-ones going to take that trade.
Unless am MP5 costs $50.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-08-25 03:34:53)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
signa
~~~~~
+50|6737|Michigan, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Ok so I just spoke to a friend of mine in law enforcement and he says anybody can get a CCW if they have a valid reason.

SEREMAKER, I never ever said they would.

Also, I have no plans in carrying a gun unless I have a security job that would require one. I'm just curious. It's also 100% legal to open carry here in California.
The problem with open carry in Cali is that you have to "sterile carry" ie:  gun unloaded (but you can still carry your magazines on your belt).
Thank god many states are getting rid of the CCW "valid reason" and going to "shall issue".
and whats with all the open carry haters?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4976|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Loss Prevention in stores like Home Depot, Sears, etc. You can watch a camera and try to catch people stealing or actually walk around the store and try to find 'em. At places like Sears you have to call a mall cop to arrest the person, but at Home Depot you can tackle the person if you have to and wait for the cops to arrive, as opposed to say, "Follow me robber, ok sit here while I call the cops."
hhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha. there is no way in HELL you would make a security guard. you couldn't tackle a ham sandwich let alone a fucking shoplifter.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6717|England. Stoke

-Sh1fty- wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

what's your valid reason though?  usually it's along the lines of there's been documented threats on my life, i am a public figure in danger, I am a high profile person, i am a law enforcement official, etc.  18 year old shifty from the old folks home who like the sounds of guns in video games isn't going to cut it.  that's all im saying.

And open carry is just stupid.
I don't have one. Hence, I stated that I don't have a need for one unless I get a security job that would require a firearm. I am curious though because if I did manage to get that particular position, I want to know if an 18 year old can get a CCW.

Open carry is stupid in some ways yes, but if you cba to get a CCW as a security guard you can just open carry. Not that you'd need to conceal as a guard though.

Sere, I agree with you.
Shifty do you seriously think that anyone would hire you; a skinny, 18 year old with absolutely no experience whatsoever, who has to check here if he would be able to get a CCW to even be able to do the job. Or someone who already has a CCW and experience of anything more than church groups and home schooling, seriously get a fucking grip on reality.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
At Sears you don't have any physical contact with the person as an LP. You can't or the shoplifter can sue the company.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6717|England. Stoke

-Sh1fty- wrote:

At Sears you don't have any physical contact with the person as an LP. You can't or the shoplifter can sue the company.
Exactly so why the fuck are you going on about whether you'll be able to carry a fucking firearm.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5796|Catherine Black
I thought you were like 16 or 17, not 18?

Still, on the subject of driving, 16 is wayyy to fucking young. I have no idea why America lets their little suburban kiddies drive 10 litre SUVs at the age of 16. It's insane. Letting kids drive at the age of 17 over here is still a bit too young in my opinion. 18 seems like an alright age, but there should be limits on what you can drive. I've nearly killed myself more times than I care to mention in my 1.4 litre, 90 bhp Corsa. That should be the absolute limit for just passed drivers for a good couple years, maybe till they're 21. Under my reign, driving accidents would be only caused by women (cause let's face it, accidents are only caused by young idiots in cars they can't control, and women).

Also I think it's hilarious that Shifty's trying to join the marines, the army, or be a rent-a-cop, all things which involve intense physical fitness, which he has none of.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

coke wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Exactly so why the fuck are you going on about whether you'll be able to carry a fucking firearm.
I give up

Finray wrote:

Also I think it's hilarious that Shifty's trying to join the marines, the army, or be a rent-a-cop, all things which involve intense physical fitness, which he has none of
asshole of the day award

You do realize people can get in shape right?

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-08-25 08:08:48)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5796|Catherine Black
well why don't you, you've been that size for the past 3 years you've been on this forum with no improvement
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5710|College Park, MD

Finray wrote:

I thought you were like 16 or 17, not 18?

Still, on the subject of driving, 16 is wayyy to fucking young. I have no idea why America lets their little suburban kiddies drive 10 litre SUVs at the age of 16. It's insane. Letting kids drive at the age of 17 over here is still a bit too young in my opinion. 18 seems like an alright age, but there should be limits on what you can drive. I've nearly killed myself more times than I care to mention in my 1.4 litre, 90 bhp Corsa. That should be the absolute limit for just passed drivers for a good couple years, maybe till they're 21. Under my reign, driving accidents would be only caused by women (cause let's face it, accidents are only caused by young idiots in cars they can't control, and women).

Also I think it's hilarious that Shifty's trying to join the marines, the army, or be a rent-a-cop, all things which involve intense physical fitness, which he has none of.
maybe you're just a shit driver

inb4wreckedfordexpedition.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Finray wrote:

well why don't you, you've been that size for the past 3 years you've been on this forum with no improvement
That isn't true. 2 years ago I started working out a lot and didn't get much bigger but got a lot stronger. I stopped a year ago when I moved here, because I don't have the money to go to the gym. I miss working out.
gurdeep
­
+812|4763|proll­y
[ ] need money to work out
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Well I still do push-ups, sit-ups, and use whatever I can around the house but it's just not as effective.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

gurdeep wrote:

[ ] need money to work out
mane he can't go and steal a bunch of weights
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well I still do push-ups, sit-ups, and use whatever I can around the house but it's just not as effective.
get a pull-up bar and that's all you get tested on in the military anyway
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I just pull myself up on the basketball hoop rim but it eventually broke because of all that weight on it.

I pass the military minimum physical requirements by a long shot.

Are PC4s cheap to shoot?
andros
Banned
+256|4721|HK Chitral, Pakistan
not all young drivers are bad. i'll admit i'm kinda bad when it comes to rules of the road and car mechanics in general but i know quite a few people my age that are pretty damn good drivers, know the laws/familiar with cars, etc.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6679|UK

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I just pull myself up on the basketball hoop rim but it eventually broke because of all that weight on it.
lol
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6679|UK
https://hatchesmagazine.com/blogs/Flyosophy/files/2009/04/mirror.jpg
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

andros wrote:

not all young drivers are bad. i'll admit i'm kinda bad when it comes to rules of the road and car mechanics in general but i know quite a few people my age that are pretty damn good drivers, know the laws/familiar with cars, etc.
There's that and also I bet a lot of the accident statistics from rdx-fx's post are from little retards that take unnecessary risks and whatnot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard