Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD
The video speaks for itself

The first step towards authoritarianism is to remove economic liberty. So much for the land of opportunity*

*Permit required
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6674|Disaster Free Zone
Did they pay tax?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6216|Escea

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5694|College Park, MD

DrunkFace wrote:

Did they pay tax?
Not sure, you're also supposed to pay tax on things you buy on the internet here but I have never heard of anyone doing that.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

DrunkFace wrote:

Did they pay tax?
It's a youtube channel of some douche named Adam who goes around breaking laws publicly to provoke a police response. He led a group of people to the Lincoln Memorial for a protest dance a few months back. The police told them dancing was prohibited since it's a memorial and all but the douches decided to keep dancing until the police arrested their asses.   

The government will give away permits for stuff like  lemonade stands and most police wouldn't even think to ask for a permit if they saw one in their neighborhood.

Youtube dick is a youtube dick
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6558|Area 51
Illegal lemonade is illegal

And that female officer is a cunt.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6735|FUCK UBISOFT

people are dumb.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
I thought from the title that kids were selling it, not some retarded protestor people. Just a publicity stunt for them.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

I thought these cops were pretty damn patient about this and the people crowding around them. The protesters were trolling.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya
Fuck it. They wanted to be arrested and they got arrested. Somehow I don't see history telling of the "Lemonade rebellion of 2011".
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5743|شمال
look at the bright side.. now they can sell their lemonade... in jail aahhahhahhahha
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
ghettoperson
+1,943|6642

Macbeth wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Did they pay tax?
It's a youtube channel of some douche named Adam who goes around breaking laws publicly to provoke a police response. He led a group of people to the Lincoln Memorial for a protest dance a few months back. The police told them dancing was prohibited since it's a memorial and all but the douches decided to keep dancing until the police arrested their asses.   

The government will give away permits for stuff like  lemonade stands and most police wouldn't even think to ask for a permit if they saw one in their neighborhood.

Yup, I'm so sick of shit like this. Fuck off to Saudi Arabia if you want to make a point about civil liberties, hippy cunts.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Fuck it. They wanted to be arrested and they got arrested.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6535|Texas - Bigger than France
Wow, totally changed my mind about everything.

I want the freedom to not be arrested when I want to be arrested.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6283|Washington St.
We aren't a completely free country because that would just be anarchy. We have rules and you have to follow them if you want to live here. Sure you can make something seem blown out of proportion when you sell lemonade to people on a hot day but it's a slippery slope if you let them do that but not the next thing up the ladder.
You need permits to show you're not going to mass murder by putting strychnine into the lemonade (koolaid...). If they had and people started dying, everyone would have been mad the cops didn't do it sooner.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

freest country on earth yadda yadda

I just want to say even a below average girl somehow looks better in a police uniform.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

ghettoperson wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Did they pay tax?

Yup, I'm so sick of shit like this. Fuck off to Saudi Arabia if you want to make a point about civil liberties, hippy cunts.
Was actually the Jefferson memorial. Here it is
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6382

RDMC wrote:

that female officer is a cunt.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

Said you needed a vending permit. Does not sound to unreasonable. Keep people from selling lemonade laced with drugs. I would not mind that mind you, but I'm sure other might.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6382
How does a permit stop someone from selling lemonade laced with drugs?
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
jsnipy
+3,276|6515|...

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Doesn't stop someone, but you have more of a clue who sold drug laced refreshments.

You could have countered by stating the officer did not seem to mind if it were free. So less of a health concern really.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6683|Tampa Bay Florida
So these people would prefer it if Wal Mart had the right to set up shop and ruin the national mall for everyone?  These are the dumb fucks that give "real" hippies a bad name.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

jsnipy wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Doesn't stop someone, but you have more of a clue who sold drug laced refreshments.

You could have countered by stating the officer did not seem to mind if it were free. So less of a health concern really.
^
This.

And not getting a permit just fucks over those who abide the law and get a vending permit (it's a sort of tax I guess, government revenue and all).

I found that female officer to be alright, she knew they were being dickheads I only wished she broke their cameras.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Stimey
­
+786|6113|Ontario | Canada
what a bunch of hippy douchebags
­
­
­
­
­
­
13rin
+977|6472
Florida recently deregulated these 'cottage' industries.  If you make less than 15k a year in sales you don't need a permit.  For example if you're a beekeeper and want to sell some of your honey, then you don't have to go through a permitting process.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard