l41e
+677|6618

legionair wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

It was just getting spammed by non-EU folks ... there isn't any prohibition to opening it back up.
That's a problem with the non-EU folks, not the thread itself.
Well, maybe that's an opportunity to have a celebration of Grand re-Opening, when we get together again . (Note, I didn't use "if" we get together)

Having a BF3 server is not a priority imo, first we have to see, how many of us will be "alive".
I, for one, will be. EU WILL RIDE AGAIN
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

as I'm not in any clan atm (even thou some insist I should use [PCGC] tag) I plan to use [BF2s] in bf3

Thou there is a very slight possibillity I might not get the game, will have to wait and see what my rl status is when the game comes out... (also, I really hope my pc can handle it... should be able to run it on low settings.)

Last edited by Hallvard (2011-07-29 10:00:09)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

I'm still unsure whether to get this on sexbox or PC. I rarely use this PC nowadays, but would <3 to play with the EU fellas again

The other thing is, with every other game coming out at a similar time, I doubt I will be getting BF3 for a good few months. Gears 3 and F1 2011 on the sexbox take priority.
l41e
+677|6618

Holy crap, Snake's alive! (also, I vote PC)

In other news, today is International Beer Day. Figured you guys might want to know.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Snake wrote:

I'm still unsure whether to get this on sexbox or PC. I rarely use this PC nowadays, but would <3 to play with the EU fellas again

The other thing is, with every other game coming out at a similar time, I doubt I will be getting BF3 for a good few months. Gears 3 and F1 2011 on the sexbox take priority.
BF3 seems to be a pc game first, console crap second... unlike most other games these days... so get it on the pc.

Last edited by Hallvard (2011-08-05 12:52:51)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

I find that hard to believe after BC2.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6440

Hallvard wrote:

Snake wrote:

BF3 seems to be a pc game first, console crap second... unlike most other games these days... so get it on the pc.
have you had your eyes closed and your hands over your ears throughout the alpha test?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Uzique wrote:

Hallvard wrote:

Snake wrote:

have you had your eyes closed and your hands over your ears throughout the alpha test?
I've seen a lot of things not seen in games since before the consolification started...

Sure, people die fairly easily and there's regenerating health, I never expected them to completely alienating the newer audience. But still looks like a big step back towards the right direction.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Well, BF3 has to wake up that online gaming addiction in me like BF2 used to. Otherwise it will be the same as with all the other games  - constantly switching from RTS to shooters etc, like trying to find a place where to belong.
l41e
+677|6618

I'm moving out to university tomorrow. Feels weird.

...I guess I'll finally get a mic.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Shit's gonna get real.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

k30dxedle wrote:

'bout time
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

Hallvard wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

'bout time
About time getting mic or moving?
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

both?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard