Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6796|England
Lawl I just got off of a Wake server on a alt account and I took an RIB round to the Chinese airfield as an M95 sniper. Stalked the J10 and when one spwaned I went and sniped the pilot, got in, ran over the guys trying to block my path and one guy said: Why isnt my Page down key working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I crashed the J10 laughing but it was worth it!
APoundOfNuts
+13|6708|UK
haha class!
Sambuccashake
+126|6764|Sweden
+1 for you good sir!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6847|Howell, Mi USA
Lmgdmfao Pwned!! That deserves a +1    Everyday im impressed by hearing stories about f#&cktard players, but this one is by far the best.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-05-18 05:55:17)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6864
ahahaha i am going to a 64 player 24/7 wake server as i really want to try this
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6811| United States of America
roflzomgwtfpwnzoredonoezlol

Last edited by tvmissleman (2006-06-11 11:49:42)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|6712|The real world
Xd
[667th]_Mavrck
+5|6930|Wisconsin
That's a good one.  I have one for ya that happened to me last month. 

While playing on a 64 player on Fushe Pass on the China side one of the Americans kept going to our airport and stealing our jets, so I waited for him.  He hoped in a humvee and drove his butt all the way to our hanger just as the jet respawned.  As soon as he hoped in I came out from the bushes and layed C4 on the runway about a quarter of the way down the runway.  Knowing he had no place to go he got out of the plane and we started shooting at each other.  I got close enough to the plane to get in and run him over on our own runway.   Talk about a reverse situation gone bad on his part. 

After I took off I bailed out infront of his hanger and layed the last 2 C4 I had left in font of their jet and guess who just happens to grab their own plane?  The guy that tryed to take me out at our own hanger.  LOL.  Needless to say he didn't even get in the air and wasn't a very happy camper
alber85
+6|6745
haha i got a jet on wake as china right? so this dumbass stands in front and forces me a tk.. then punishes.. so yeh after a few kills i die... then he gets into the plane.. BUT get this.. i stand halfway down the runway and the idiot as he starts to take off, he gets out of the JET.. but the jet had momentum AND runs him over and STOPS right at my feet.. i get in the JET and take off laughing my arse off hahaha...
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6863|Gütersloh, Germany

Sgt.Davi wrote:

[...] and one guy said: Why isnt my Page down key working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [...]
LMAO
Scorpian65
+14|6891

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Why isnt my Page down key working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I crashed the J10 laughing but it was worth it!
LMFAO
n00b.Worx
+44|6879|West Berlin!
No way. The M95 doesn't work anymore as fucking noob ejector. Unfortunately...
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6929|UK
Brilliant
Scorpian65
+14|6891

n00b.Worx wrote:

No way. The M95 doesn't work anymore as fucking noob ejector. Unfortunately...
????????
n00b.Worx
+44|6879|West Berlin!
Try it.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6847|Howell, Mi USA

[667th]_Mavrck wrote:

That's a good one.  I have one for ya that happened to me last month. 

While playing on a 64 player on Fushe Pass on the China side one of the Americans kept going to our airport and stealing our jets, so I waited for him.  He hoped in a humvee and drove his butt all the way to our hanger just as the jet respawned.  As soon as he hoped in I came out from the bushes and layed C4 on the runway about a quarter of the way down the runway.  Knowing he had no place to go he got out of the plane and we started shooting at each other.  I got close enough to the plane to get in and run him over on our own runway.   Talk about a reverse situation gone bad on his part. 

After I took off I bailed out infront of his hanger and layed the last 2 C4 I had left in font of their jet and guess who just happens to grab their own plane?  The guy that tryed to take me out at our own hanger.  LOL.  Needless to say he didn't even get in the air and wasn't a very happy camper
LoL nice. i was on Dalian as USMC and i bailed over the PLA airbase. Planted all 5 C4 packs inside the landing gear area of the J-10 and drove off in a jeep. A few minutes later theres the J-10 about to bomb a tank. I quickly hopped out and still had the detonator in hand, Boom! The pilot starts yelling HAX! HAX! I just laughed at him.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6710|Oslo, Norway
LoL:P
Scorpian65
+14|6891

n00b.Worx wrote:

Try it.
Try what sniping someone from a plane or helo with M95?

No problem I did it last twice lastnight. One was a 400+ chopper pilot on the carrier on Dragon Valley map.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6806
I love bombing people in the lower dam tunnel on Kubra. Especially when choppers/jeeps think they're safe by going in there. Once I snagged a full buggy in there, the reactions were hilarious:

"OMG THEIR PILOT JUST FLEW UNDER THE DAM"
"WTF WAS THAT?!"
"DUDE THAT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!"
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Scorpian65
+14|6891

Cbass wrote:

LoL nice. i was on Dalian as USMC and i bailed over the PLA airbase. Planted all 5 C4 packs inside the landing gear area of the J-10 and drove off in a jeep. A few minutes later theres the J-10 about to bomb a tank. I quickly hopped out and still had the detonator in hand, Boom! The pilot starts yelling HAX! HAX! I just laughed at him.
Nice one. I was on Dragon Valley two nights ago as USMC. We took the Chinese airfield but my team left me there alone and two APC's an a tank showed up so I ran like hell hoping that I could get the flag back after they left. Anyway I ended up running behind the hangers and decided to blow up the UAV. As I'm planting my C4 an enemy spawns right beside me but facing the other way. He runs directly to the attack chopper and gets in. I figured what the hell and threw 2-packs on him as he took off. I waited til he was down near the power plant and hit the detinator. I got the kill on him and the point for destoying the UAV. At that point I got arty'd by the enemy commander who was mad cause it was the first time I had let him get his arty back...lol.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6903|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
The kills on the runway would count as road kills, right? If so, how many didja get?
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6796|England
Its Wake mate!! A good 4 or 5!!!
a fly
+105|6797|The netherlands
my best experience, was i was anti tank, i want a MIG or su (gulf) and wait there, a f35 is raping, i draw my missile, wait till he comes again, he was just about to bomb, the m-gun was already shooting near me, and *BOOOOOM* (Cpt) a_fly_NL [Eryx] some pwned base raper

Olso a few days ago, i got in a tank, and hit a f35 on my screen with the main gun, but cause of lag it was only on my screen. the dude was damn lucky
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6947|Idaho, USA / Age 30

alber85 wrote:

haha i got a jet on wake as china right? so this dumbass stands in front and forces me a tk.. then punishes.. so yeh after a few kills i die... then he gets into the plane.. BUT get this.. i stand halfway down the runway and the idiot as he starts to take off, he gets out of the JET.. but the jet had momentum AND runs him over and STOPS right at my feet.. i get in the JET and take off laughing my arse off hahaha...
Dude now that is freakin Hilarious.   That serves him right.  +1 for you man!!!
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6847|Howell, Mi USA

Scorpian65 wrote:

Nice one. I was on Dragon Valley two nights ago as USMC. We took the Chinese airfield but my team left me there alone and two APC's an a tank showed up so I ran like hell hoping that I could get the flag back after they left. Anyway I ended up running behind the hangers and decided to blow up the UAV. As I'm planting my C4 an enemy spawns right beside me but facing the other way. He runs directly to the attack chopper and gets in. I figured what the hell and threw 2-packs on him as he took off. I waited til he was down near the power plant and hit the detinator. I got the kill on him and the point for destoying the UAV. At that point I got arty'd by the enemy commander who was mad cause it was the first time I had let him get his arty back...lol.
Sweet, don't know but there is something about planting C4 on aircraft that makes me feel all fuzzy inside. By far the best is when an enemy helo lands to cap a flag. Ill plant some C4 on it and wait till the second b4 the flag goes neutral and blow them up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard