Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6147|'straya

Jaekus wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

be nice if they could angle this case to be a person to person case ... something to the extent that instead of one charge for all deaths he gets charged murder on a individual bases per person and then gets sentenced per murder charge 84 x 21  1764 years - possibly out on good behavior at 801 years
Yeah I agree. That's what happened to Martin Bryant (Port Arthur Massacre). He's currently serving 35 consecutive life sentences. So 25 or so years x 35 = 875 years.
I think he's serving extra time for each person he injured as well. I seem to recall he was serving over 1000 years in prison lol.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

afxz #: hey you know that norway thread in d&st?
afxz #: where lowing is being a bitch?
afxz #: post this link in there and say 'from uzi xxxx'
afxz #: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree … ews-norway
Dauntless: do you mind if i say xoxo instead of xxxx
afxz #: sure
xoxo
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

you forgot " from uzi "
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

What does the Rush Limbaugh one have to do with Norway?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Dauntless wrote:

xoxo
whats wrong with Uzi? Can he not post anymore?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6712|Purplicious Wisconsin

lowing wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

xoxo
I recall he got banned.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

lowing wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

xoxo
he got a two week ban for calling shifty a cunt
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
lol what did shifty do?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
"Christian war to defend Europe against the threat of Muslim domination"

Funny, seems like something lowing would say.

if he were european, that is

Last edited by Spearhead (2011-07-28 21:21:13)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Spearhead wrote:

I demand that you clarify why you think he'd say something like that, with cross-referenced quotes. I expect the report on my desk by midday tomorrow.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

I demand that you clarify why you think he'd say something like that, with cross-referenced quotes. I expect the report on my desk by midday tomorrow.
/slaped
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon
und slapped
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
I realize that was kind of below the belt.  And lowing is probably a good person IRL.  but this is an internet debate forum, so fuck it
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

Only to ask for more clarity, refute any points that are pertinent and draw misguided assumptions, only to later deny you did any of it.

Yeah?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

"no one believing in Jesus commits mass murder".

garbulaughd

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

Jenspm wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

not a jab or whatever : a legit question for Norweigins

Person commits murder - gets charged 21 years but is out in 12 after good behavior & rehab-ed - he commits murder again

What happens to said person after he found guilty : Is he given 21 years but this time he has to serve the full amount or is his slate wiped clean after the 1st time served and he has a chance to get back out on good behavior ?
As far as I can recall, at least in the case of murder cases, if you're let out early, you're still under relatively strict surveillance, and any false move sends you straight back to prison. You're kind of still doing time, only out in the open. So, if you're out after 12 years, you have 9 years of "open jail-time", so to speak, and once you're done with those, you're free (and you have nothing left to serve).

As for repeat offenders, I can't really recall any repeat murder cases (Varegg?), but I'd assume that you've proven a failure to rehabilitate, so the punishment will be quite a lot harsher the second time 'round.
As far as I know I've never heard of anyone getting out early after a serving time for murder that have murdered again ... somehow our system works I guess ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6808|Nårvei

lowing wrote:

lol oh now it is just "semantics and rhetoric"

actually I addressed every bit of your post. You wanted to change the name of the attacker to ALI as if that was the distinguishing factor in the attacks. When I called you out on that and insisted that you switch the single attacker to an organization like AQ who warns of continuous attacks if you do not meet their demands. An apples to apples comparison.  You decided it was best to simply insult me and claim victory.

but you're right..whatever.
No it's not JUST semantics and rhetorics ... those two are the bits of the debate you don't understand or totally overlook ... you cherrypick the few lines you like to adress leaving the rest thus the whole debate gets taken out of context ... it's like this every fucking time.

I'm done with you, you argue and whine like a little boy and that no longer deserves my attention ... you can't comprehend the most simple conclusions and everything is either black or white.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hallvard
+262|6520|North Norway

Jenspm wrote:

As for repeat offenders, I can't really recall any repeat murder cases (Varegg?), but I'd assume that you've proven a failure to rehabilitate, so the punishment will be quite a lot harsher the second time 'round.
I read about 1 guy who killed twice, he's spent pretty much his entire life in Ila now.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Varegg wrote:

lowing wrote:

lol oh now it is just "semantics and rhetoric"

actually I addressed every bit of your post. You wanted to change the name of the attacker to ALI as if that was the distinguishing factor in the attacks. When I called you out on that and insisted that you switch the single attacker to an organization like AQ who warns of continuous attacks if you do not meet their demands. An apples to apples comparison.  You decided it was best to simply insult me and claim victory.

but you're right..whatever.
No it's not JUST semantics and rhetorics ... those two are the bits of the debate you don't understand or totally overlook ... you cherrypick the few lines you like to adress leaving the rest thus the whole debate gets taken out of context ... it's like this every fucking time.

I'm done with you, you argue and whine like a little boy and that no longer deserves my attention ... you can't comprehend the most simple conclusions and everything is either black or white.
Varegg, I addressed your post paragraph for paragraph, head on. and addressing your comparing responses or changing the scenario from one Norwegian guy to one Muslim guy, is not little bits of the debate. It was your argument, and none of that was taken out of context.

and please do not sit there throw a tantrum, cuss out of anger, call names and sling insults and tell me I whine and argue like a little boy.  Now, if you want I challenge you to go back to the beginning of what you wrote and my response to it. Follow the chain and realize you are the one who went off track.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Spearhead wrote:

not sure why everyone insists I am Christian when I have made it perfectly clear over the years I am not religious in any way shape or form.

Last edited by lowing (2011-07-29 03:40:30)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Dauntless wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

xoxo
he got a two week ban for calling shifty a cunt
2 weeks for that?  Christ, we got mods acting like that and they are still here.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Why I never..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

Kmar wrote:

Why I never..
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW