UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5044|Massachusetts, USA

eleven bravo wrote:

We're Sorry - You Don't Meet The Criteria To Enter This Site.
Same here, they're fuckin Nazis.

Also, keep in mind about your complaints people. It is just the Alpha.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
TravisC555
+118|6227|Cox Convention Center, OK

eleven bravo wrote:

god damn it everybody is getting in except for me
Nope. Me three.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
crap
Tu Stultus Es
Christbane
+51|6243
none for me   where is this "alpha site" ?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
so many underserved people are getting in
Tu Stultus Es
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
maybe i should try to get in. i cant even run it
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Christbane
+51|6243
meh  I found it....    WE'RE SORRY - YOU DON'T MEET THE CRITERIA TO ENTER THIS SITE.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6668|The darkside of Denver

0akleaves wrote:

Im liking it, ive just lost the next few years of my life i think. BF2 good though im not so sure.
Kinda how I felt after playing about three hours of metro last night.  But then I thought, imagine metro with twice as many players and twice that size, throw in some air vehicles and tanks for good measure... I popped wood.
Shakez
+39|6178

aerodynamic wrote:

Its alright, better than bc2, i forgot the hit reg in bf2.
Good to hear. My BC2 hitreg is horrendous.. DSL 3k FTW
Few other games were good though.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
E're Sorry - You Don't Meet The Criteria To Enter This Site.
Tu Stultus Es
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5761|Roma

SonderKommando wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

Im liking it, ive just lost the next few years of my life i think. BF2 good though im not so sure.
Kinda how I felt after playing about three hours of metro last night.  But then I thought, imagine metro with twice as many players and twice that size, throw in some air vehicles and tanks for good measure... I popped wood.
the first two mcoms are bitches.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Roc18
`
+655|5799|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I can't stand that you have to hold right click to aim down sights. It's a pretty good game, I enjoyed it but I think i need to upgrade my laptop my FPS was hanging around 20 on low with 1600x900 resolution. Anyone else having FPS problems?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5267|foggy bottom
not me because im not in
Tu Stultus Es
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire

Roc18 wrote:

laptop
main problem sighted
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Roc18
`
+655|5799|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

RTHKI wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

laptop
main problem sighted
Meh it plays BC2 just fine but it looks like i'm going to need to upgrade to a quad core. My FPS was horrible.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"

aerodynamic wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Having to use the dog shit Origin to load the game, then to use a website to get to a server choice browser is what they plan for the future but works badly. Updates don't update and a black screen while trying to update the "Battleblog" website keeps happening to me. Fix it they will, but its just not necessary to run two programs that need updating to play one game.

The game itself seems to me just an updated BC2, with prone and a jump over things animation. Its ok and no doubt will get better with each version.
I thought that was just for the alpha....
So no more steam in game web browsing and chatting?
Origin is there answer to steam, its what they will use for upcoming DLC's and so on, its here to stay im afraid.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5761|Roma

UK|Hooligan wrote:

aerodynamic wrote:

UK|Hooligan wrote:

Having to use the dog shit Origin to load the game, then to use a website to get to a server choice browser is what they plan for the future but works badly. Updates don't update and a black screen while trying to update the "Battleblog" website keeps happening to me. Fix it they will, but its just not necessary to run two programs that need updating to play one game.

The game itself seems to me just an updated BC2, with prone and a jump over things animation. Its ok and no doubt will get better with each version.
I thought that was just for the alpha....
So no more steam in game web browsing and chatting?
Origin is there answer to steam, its what they will use for upcoming DLC's and so on, its here to stay im afraid.
I meant the web based server browser.
Im fine with origin tbh.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
SonderKommando

aerodynamic wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

the first two mcoms are bitches.
Yea, unless the IFV is used effectively.

I want to see vehicle regen removed too.  Also, defender spawn is too close to MCOM B at first attack points.

* I was having smooth as butter performance.  It has exceeded my expecatations for performance.  However, you can certainly tell graphical fidelity has been dialed down for Alpha testing.

Last edited by SonderKommando (2011-07-28 08:52:33)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4850|Amsterdam

SonderKommando wrote:

I want to see vehicle regen removed too.
Theres vehicle regen?

What a load of shit.
0akleaves
+183|6621|Newcastle UK

SonderKommando wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

Me being a Planewhore i suppose i need those back to decide. But it seems get better every second of playtime.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
SonderKommando

Kampframmer wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Theres vehicle regen?

What a load of shit.
Thats what I've been reading on the alpha forums and it seems that way in the game.  I put like four RPGS broadside into the IFV last night and failed to destroy it.  I know there are hard\soft points in the armor but side armor is thinner than frontal..

The hits were spaced about 30seconds to one minute apart due to supression and position changes.. So it def seems like its there. 

I havent confirmed it first hand since I've only briefly used the IFV as a passenger. 

Im at work now and cant play, maybe we need to confirm this?  Can someone do some APC whoring and report back? Or I will tonight I suppose.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6231|Escea

Not sure if it was the server or not but there was some lagging and jerking going on just now. My comp should be able to play this game at med to high settings, and at times its struggling. Hoping its better optimised.
gurdeep
­
+812|4763|proll­y
i can haz key
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4850|Amsterdam

SonderKommando wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Theres vehicle regen?

What a load of shit.
Thats what I've been reading on the alpha forums and it seems that way in the game.  I put like four RPGS broadside into the IFV last night and failed to destroy it.  I know there are hard\soft points in the armor but side armor is thinner than frontal..

The hits were spaced about 30seconds to one minute apart due to supression and position changes.. So it def seems like its there. 

I havent confirmed it first hand since I've only briefly used the IFV as a passenger. 

Im at work now and cant play, maybe we need to confirm this?  Can someone do some APC whoring and report back? Or I will tonight I suppose.
I'm still skeptical on the whole regen thing. It could be that they had an engineer iside that got out each time you were suppressed. seems a lot more likely than something as retarded as vehicle regen. It would make jets and choppers waaaaay too strong.

regardless, i already bitched about to some BF3 developer on twitter.
SonderKommando

M.O.A.B wrote:

Not sure if it was the server or not but there was some lagging and jerking going on just now. My comp should be able to play this game at med to high settings, and at times its struggling. Hoping its better optimised.
If you read the email and terms and conditions EA and DICE are stressing the servers periodically and that will cause lag and rubber banding.

Kampf wrote:

I'm still skeptical on the whole regen thing. It could be that they had an engineer iside that got out each time you were suppressed. seems a lot more likely than something as retarded as vehicle regen. It would make jets and choppers waaaaay too strong.

regardless, i already bitched about to some BF3 developer on twitter.
Well, it sure seems like they do, and I have seen numerous threads on battlog\alpha forums saying it exists.  I will verify this myself later.

Last edited by SonderKommando (2011-07-28 09:17:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard