HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois
Allied Intent Xtended released a hotfix for server admins only to get the mod back up and running with the Battlefield 2 v1.5 patch. If you are a server admin the hotfix is below.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The release of the BF2 1.5 patch caused a couple of things to break in AIX2's online conquest and co-op game modes, as server admins are no doubt aware. Ti_GER arn354 has engineered a hotfix workaround so you can get back up and running instantly.

*** AIX2 client players DO NOT need to install this hotfix: It is for AIX2 server admins ONLY. ***

Changes:

The deployable mortar has been disabled - any attempt to select it will result in the previous weapon being re-selected.

Under BF2 1.5 online, no ammunition magazine may contain more than 1023 rounds. The AH-1X, A-10, A-10b, AH-64, AH-64 Gunship,Rooivalk, Yak-38 and Blizzard all broke this rule by varying degrees, but now have a maximum of 1000 rounds in the offending magazines. A side-effect is that the ammo-bar for an affected magazine will only fill up to the level set by the new 1,000 round limit, and so may not look completely full.

Installation instructions and details are in the ReadMe. Please read it completely before you make any changes.

Updated Download Link

Please note that 2.0c is the current version.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AIX Forums
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6800|Grapevine, TX
Thank You for the post!!! Fucks Sake Ive missed AIX since 1.5 came out!!!
Scratch[USA]
+105|6518
Yes glad this is fixed.  But I will miss the fast way to quit.  Fire the mortar.  Love AIX
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
man this mod is fucking awesome
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
ikr

I actually want to reinstall BF2 to play it
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4813|Amsterdam
shame it stopped working for me
whenever i joined a server i got kicked out in like the first minute and after that was unable to join other servers.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y

Kampframmer wrote:

whenever i joined a server i got kicked out in like the first minute and after that was unable to join other servers.
reinstall?
Trotskygrad
бля
playing this non-co-op is so much fun and unbalanced though...

it's basically jet whores vs. portable AA
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4813|Amsterdam

coolstorybro wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

reinstall?
tried that already.
Might have to do it again though, but im not really interested in playing any more AiX though.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
you didnt play it on steam did you? i had to turn off steam ingame to not get kicked
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Mavrk_Cobalt
+7|4632|USA
this is such a good mod. The best since the first project reality IMHO
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2oSkp9CAMCg/T4YUiR9gbLI/AAAAAAAAA7o/p04iOW9jtvw/s1600/harold-and-khumar-thumbs-up.gif
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
ya i havent even thought about vanilla since i started playing this again
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
pr is shit tho
Trotskygrad
бля
assault's rifles have crazy-high accuracy though... like no deviation.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

coolstorybro wrote:

pr is shit tho
I used to love PR don't play it much any more though, the new FH2 is
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

omg, i used to play this.  Used to love hiding in the grass(yes, you can actually be hidden in the grass) and tossing timed mines on tanks.

Little Bird was fun.

Warthog would make me rage!!  But they are just about useless if you avoid being in a vehicle.

I think pretty much everything was overpowered which is kinda what made it so fun.
Trotskygrad
бля

tuckergustav wrote:

omg, i used to play this.  Used to love hiding in the grass(yes, you can actually be hidden in the grass) and tossing timed mines on tanks.

Little Bird was fun.

Warthog would make me rage!!  But they are just about useless if you avoid being in a vehicle.

I think pretty much everything was overpowered which is kinda what made it so fun.
I tossed the 20 second C4 on jets on that jet only map... I got banned for that,

grand slam warthog was lulz.

I also remember hunting them damn grass snipers with my pistol.

but yeah I always hid in grass when Portable AAing... that or I used the side seat of the chopper, they think easy kill, I made them think twice.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

I love the little bird and the A-10 with 15 bombs. Fun to fly way up high, come straight back down and paint across the entire map.

Co-op is a good distraction, fun to team up with some people and rape a shit ton of bots. Going up against other humans blows, though. Really boring.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6518
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=121271
I thought I had some links to F-14 files as well somewhere on this site as well.
http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/ … opic=14847
V-22 osprey

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2011-07-27 09:18:38)

gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
pm me if any of you ever want to play some coop

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard