APoundOfNuts
+13|6561|UK

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

wouldnt it be cool if EA made a game where you were automaticlly muted or kicked for being a whiny bitch..
lol
Capt. Foley
+155|6593|Allentown, PA, USA
"I know some people think BF2 is a flightsim but it's NOT!"
I know some people think this is CS but its not you fucking retard, go play another game, planes and helis have already been nerfed a hell of alot, and what is the comander supposed to do with arty, drop it on his own fucking team, mabey if you didnt SUCK so much you wouldnt be whining because you would of learned to deal with it dumbass.

Heres a idea, burn your BF2 CD and then burn your computer.
raz
+22|6669|England, UK
o rly
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6601|Toronto-Canada
the only thing that i hate is the arty,besides that the game would be almost perfect
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6794|Singapore

Capt. Foley wrote:

"I know some people think BF2 is a flightsim but it's NOT!"
I know some people think this is CS but its not you fucking retard, go play another game, planes and helis have already been nerfed a hell of alot, and what is the comander supposed to do with arty, drop it on his own fucking team, mabey if you didnt SUCK so much you wouldnt be whining because you would of learned to deal with it dumbass.

Heres a idea, burn your BF2 CD and then burn your computer.
2nded.
comet241
+164|6770|Normal, IL
this is why so many people play karkand, and sometimes sharqi. personally, i agree that i hate people who get in jets and helo's and their tactic is one of purely upping their k/d ratio, instead of playing as a good team member. i dont mind the bigger maps with all the air vehicles, and i myself have waaay too much time in the chopper, but ill go on 24/7 karkand servers just to get away from it all from time to time. all part of the game i say, i just hope people, on my team and the enemy, use the air assets like a good team member instead of worrying about their own scores. too bad thats often not the case...
tgust5
+22|6632
1st of all-to answer yer question-,,no.
Second of all, i have over 100 hours at Wake Island.  those things your complaining about pretty much just started recently.
so...I have moved on to city maps.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6565|The real world
look at my signature, I am probally the one u hate, if u really want teamplay so bad, go get a clan
REYKON
+8|6596

doneyone wrote:

Wouldn't it be sweet if EA made another game-mode where there would be no planes/attakhellies and much less artillery? So people could choose not to get killed constantly bij baseraping jets/hellicopter/commanders??.
yeah its called special forces.

but of course everyone simply hates SF. who knows why. maybe cuz everyone is tank-whore/heli-whore/etc. people just LOVE their vehicles. but SF concentrates more on infantry and ground assault, while the vehicles support the infantry. not the other way around. which is a lot more fun imo.  SF is a completely different game and i actually stand as a firm supporter for SF.

if u like karkland. SF will be good. heh. just good luck with finding a good non-laggy server.
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6757
"Why I hate Choppers, Arty, and jets."

Go.

Play.

Counterstrike.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6660|Westminster, Colorado
16 Player Iron Gator.  No Tanks, No Airplanes, No Choppers.  Lots of death on a stick.

Try it, you'll like it.

Then again you'll prob never find a server with those map settings.......
doneyone
+30|6561|Holland Hardcore
thanks for the tip man.
r0oki3
+13|6553
Play more as AT
Best kit out
ComradeWho
+50|6700|Southern California
go play day of defeat

this is supposed to represent a wholistic combat experience - a macro-level game in which strategic thinking defeats tactical thinking.  if you want to play shoot'em up there are games designed for that.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6573|Bristol UK
you cant take arty away its a commander asset, it would make a commander even more useless, but i do think ea should release a couple of maps that only have light vehicles and is infantry based
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6653|I smell corners
go play CS
Kusunagi
+59|6743|The land of Hookers and pod
type in: "Infantry" at server name, you'll get around the 20-25 servers who run citymaps and only infantry battles are allowed there, it's fun and ppl who get in vehicles, get kicked the most of the times.
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6681
Wake owns......If you hate choppers/jets , go and wait at a flag or use AA......
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6839
I'm tired of all of these people new to the Battlefield scene wanting vehicles completely taken out. Vehicles have always been a part of Battlefield games. Planes have dominated ever since BF1942.
And even though it's been said many times:
Get over it or play another game.

Oh yeah, and Choppers do get obliterated with one tank shell... a short clip I made:
http://media.putfile.com/Tank-34

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2006-06-01 02:51:20)

Pete
+3|6546
Find an infantry only server
s3cr3tfox1
+0|6546|auckland ,nz
i hate those bloody spawn campers
Chorcai
+49|6653|Ireland

Answeller wrote:

I wonder why people play wake island as usmc. Let see what happens when you play wake as usmc:
A) You decided to spawn at carrier
1. Bombed by 2 j-10s
2. Artilleried
3. Say hello to j-10s again
B) You decided to spawn on the tiny little beach like thingy
1. Type 98 campers
2. Dont forget the Z-10
3. Jeeps and snipers
4. If more people choose to spawn here also your old friend arti stops by
5. j-10 pilots are pretty adaptive to the new raping areas

Please enlighten me why people play as usmc at wake?
I got my vet air def. sitting on the second AA not the one at the start of the runway. u can also hit guys at the end of the island plus harmmer the chopper by the US arty so its not all that bad if 2 people stay in the AA then no J10s will rape ya, but I always see a fully loaded chopper flyin right up the middle of the map...why ??? meh
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6554|USA bitches!
There are time I just want to go against foot soldiers and jets/helo's wreck it, but that's just the game. Most of the time now, I try and hop into them. I've gotten good at the helo finally and I'm getting better at jets everyday.

Last edited by Jenkinsbball (2006-06-02 05:33:01)

']['error
Banned
+630|6649|The Netherlands

Answeller wrote:

I wonder why people play wake island as usmc. Let see what happens when you play wake as usmc:
A) You decided to spawn at carrier
1. Bombed by 2 j-10s
2. Artilleried
3. Say hello to j-10s again
B) You decided to spawn on the tiny little beach like thingy
1. Type 98 campers
2. Dont forget the Z-10
3. Jeeps and snipers
4. If more people choose to spawn here also your old friend arti stops by
5. j-10 pilots are pretty adaptive to the new raping areas

Please enlighten me why people play as usmc at wake?
haha lol made me laugh, but it is the truth
r0oki3
+13|6553
I kill U  Q( @_')-0

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard