lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Hallvard wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

"Defending European Christendom" has nothing to do with Christianity.

I see.
blowing up shit and killing children over immigration laws have nothing to do with Christianity..add to that, he said his motives were not religious based. Can't get that from an Islamic terrorist.
Blowing oneself up and killing people have nothing to do with Islam either. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

You seem to be completely ignorant of the history of the Middle-east and Islam in general. But I'll choose not to try and educate you and instead just ignore you and hope you shut up soon.

I don't care if he i Christian or not or if he claims he's protecting "European Chritianity". IF he is Christian he follow his own twisted version of his religion. Just like Islamic extremists.
It does when the stated reasons are in the name of Islam..."just throwing that out there"

I might be ignorant regarding Islam and the ME, but I am smart enough to know that when the Islamic terrorists say they blew something up in the name of Allah and Islam and Muhammad, that they probably meant it and see no reason to call them liars for it.

and if your argument really is going to be, that you "don't care" what he says, or what he thinks or what his motives are,  YOU have decided it was a religious attack, then there really isn't an argument that can be made. I mean if the facts don't matter to you, I got nothin' left.

Last edited by lowing (2011-07-26 09:46:12)

Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

sigh... I said I was going to ignore you, but I got to ask... Do you only read the first 3 words of each sentence?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
muslim bashing
Hallvard
+262|6493|North Norway

Macbeth wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/07/26/lawyer-case-suggests-norway-suspect-is-insane/?test=latestnews#content
Read the comments /wince
And another glorious chapter added to "This is the USA".
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State
"It will be. But first our leaders have to get as many of them in the Western Free World as possible to make it a really good, long, bloody civil war I suppose. Can any of you other NORMAL THINKING PEOPLE come up with why leaders of the Free world would bring over people WHO HATE US and HATE OUR FREEDOM AND LAWS? Bring over those who obey only the laws of the GOD Allah and tell the free world they will dominate us all?

Why in the HE11 would leaders open the door to a enemy who makes no secret of their plan to rule the free world?

I DONT GET IT! There wont be any place for these leaders who are creating this nightmare scenario to hide when the wars start so their not just feeding us and our families to the wolves, they are feeding themselves and their families to the wolves too. It may be a while off but they are not doing anything to stop it. They are putting more and more people of OPPOSITE CULTURES AND BELIEFS TOGETHER AND TELLING THEM ALL TO LIKE IT!

Thats a real smart idea isnt it? It has to be a deliberate plan to start a world war, CUZ NOBODY COULD BE THAT STUPID!

The Chancellor of Germany said Multiculturalism is not working, and utter failure. Whats she doing to reverse it?  NOTHING!

They ban praying in the streets and wearing the burkas and the Muzzies are ignoring the law and the police are DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT! So the laws are basically WORTHLESS. Enjoy your free world people now cuz its appears our leaders are giving away whats left. They are making us DEFENSELESS IN FIGHTING THEM by bringing them onto our own soil."

hmm hmmm

Fuzzy Muzzies
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Hallvard wrote:

sigh... I said I was going to ignore you, but I got to ask... Do you only read the first 3 words of each sentence?
ummm nope, you wrote 3 paragraphs and I addressed 3 paragraphs.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Maybe you would like to share what it was that I down played, and I won't even mention the fact that everything you have stated so "obviously" was wrong.
This never ends.

"There's a spider on the wall."
"No there isn't."
"Yes there is."
"No there isn't, look!"
"I didn't say there was a spider on the wall."
"Yes you did."
"No I didn't."
That really, isn't addressing anything. How about you state clearly what it is I have down played then explain what it is you have been right about this terrorist attack in norway.

With all the time you took to write that bullshit, you could have actually clarified your statement.
*sigh* All that ever ends up happening is that I go back and quote what I had clearly stated and clarified on previous pages. If you insist on being befuddled by the obvious, it isn't my problem. Also, you must type pretty slowly if you think that took time to write.
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
oi stop it! Mods aren't allowed to insult members anymore facist pig
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

This never ends.

"There's a spider on the wall."
"No there isn't."
"Yes there is."
"No there isn't, look!"
"I didn't say there was a spider on the wall."
"Yes you did."
"No I didn't."
That really, isn't addressing anything. How about you state clearly what it is I have down played then explain what it is you have been right about this terrorist attack in norway.

With all the time you took to write that bullshit, you could have actually clarified your statement.
*sigh* All that ever ends up happening is that I go back and quote what I had clearly stated and clarified on previous pages. If you insist on being befuddled by the obvious, it isn't my problem. Also, you must type pretty slowly if you think that took time to write.
translation..I can't answer you...

ok thanks. letting it go then.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Hard to answer someone if they keep asking for clarification each time you clarify, then accuse you of not having an answer when you get tired of repeating yourself.

I guess I could keep that in mind next time you create a thread.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2011-07-26 19:03:35)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Hard to answer someone if they keep asking for clarification each time you clarify, then accuse you of not having an answer when you get tired of repeating yourself.

I guess I could that in mind next time you create a thread.
back it up a bit junior, I asked twice for you to tell me what I had down played, you refuse to answer it. Nothin I can do about that, I figure you will tell me when you come up with something.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
I have long wondered who is dumber. lowing, or the people who try to talk sense into him. I have now concluded that it is indeed the latter.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I have long wondered who is dumber. lowing, or the people who try to talk sense into him. I have now concluded that it is indeed the latter.
by trying to argue immigration is a religious motive, and telling me to "fuck off" when I do not accept that, is hardly "talking sense into me", but hey whatever.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

lowing wrote:

back it up a bit junior
zing.

Derp moment for me, I guess.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

back it up a bit junior
zing.

Derp moment for me, I guess.
couldn't come up with an answer yet huh? Well, just let me know when you do. In case you forgot, I asked you what I had down played regarding this attack, followed by, what it was you got right.
CC-Marley
+407|6799
jimmy says google him for a beatdown
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I'm essentially being asked to reiterate quote chains from the last dozen or so pages, with nothing in it for me other than having reiterated it. Amazing or not, I just don't have the motivation for that.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6622|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm essentially being asked to reiterate quote chains from the last dozen or so pages, with nothing in it for me other than having reiterated it. Amazing or not, I just don't have the motivation for that.
No all that is asked of you is to tell me what I have "downplayed" regarding this attack. Something you have yet to explain since you said it.

Then you can tell me what you have gotten right since, the claim this was a religious attack is wrong, and since the right wing Chirstians had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

I thought you might be interested to hear this lowing (and others): in a poll done on facebook, where over 100 000 Norwegians have cast their vote, 80% have said that they do not want him executed.

Last edited by Jenspm (2011-07-26 22:45:33)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Jenspm wrote:

I thought you might be interested to hear this lowing: in a poll done on facebook, where over 100 000 Norwegians have cast their vote, 80% have said that they do not want him executed.
thought you guys were vikings lel
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
CC-Marley
+407|6799
were
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Cybargs wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

I thought you might be interested to hear this lowing: in a poll done on facebook, where over 100 000 Norwegians have cast their vote, 80% have said that they do not want him executed.
A quick death for this guy is a reward, spending the rest of his life in prison is much worse ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

Varegg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

A quick death for this guy is a reward, spending the rest of his life in prison is much worse ...
Yeah I said similar too.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

Varegg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

don't Norwegian jails make American jails look like hotels?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard