Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

menzo wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

menzo wrote:

I've heard they want to get him for atrocities against humanity, because that has a 30year sentence
Nope, that sentence will be put in place 1/1/2012, so he can't be punished under it.
i dont think he is convicted before that, so why cant they?
Because he committed the crime before that
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
When the crime was committed is what generally matters.

Whatever, he's never coming out, whatever lowing thinks.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Oh and by the way, to all those that insist it was a right wing christian conspiracy...he acted alone. Uzi, you catchin' that?

Jaekus wrote:

I didn't act alone, Norway attacker tells court

The man who has claimed responsibility for the deadly terrorist attacks in Norway last week has told a judge he was working with two other cells of right-wing extremists.

Anders Behring Breivik, 32, admitted the facts of the case, but "he has not pleaded guilty", judge Kim Heger said after the closed-door hearing.

"It appears in the suspect's police explanations and in today's court appearance, he has made statements that require additional investigation - including a statement about 'two further cells in our organisation'," the judge added.

Breivik was remanded in custody for eight weeks, the first four of which will be in isolation.

Breivik told the judge he had carried out the bombing in Oslo and the mass shooting on a nearby island to send the Labour government a message.

He told the court he needed to carry out the attack to save Norway and western Europe from, among other things, "cultural Marxism" and a Muslim takeover.

Police revised the death toll from the attacks down on Monday, saying 68 people were now known to have been killed in the shootings at a summer camp on Utoya island, lowering an earlier toll of 86.

Eight died in the car bombing in downtown Oslo, an increase of one - but others are still missing, and police said the toll may again rise.

Up until the hearing, Breivik said he had worked alone, but he told police and the court he had two more groups of collaborators still at large.

"It appears in the suspect's police explanations and in today's court appearance, he has made statements that require additional investigation - including a statement about 'two further cells in our organisation'," the judge said.

Those claims are now being investigated.
http://news.yahoo.com/norway-mass-kille … 15957.html

"Lippestad added that Breivik said that he is part of an anti-Islam network that has two groups in Norway and several more abroad. Norwegian police and researchers have cast doubt on such claims.
"He talks about two cells in Norway, but several cells abroad," said Lippestad."

It would appear so far, that your vast Christian conspiracy that you so desperately want to be true...........isn't
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Hi straw man!
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
I don't want them to be true. I was merely linking a news article.

Also, quoting his lawyer is a pretty biased source.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-07-26 06:48:58)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

When the crime was committed is what generally matters.

Whatever, he's never coming out, whatever lowing thinks.
WHat you or I think is irrelevant. What Norwegian law dictates is what matters, as has been so boldly pointed out. THis guy could be found insane, or he could be found to no longer be threat after his sentence( max 21 years). You and I do not know.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Jaekus wrote:

Ahhh so now it was only Uzi that was going nuts over this right wing christian conspiracy claim. How it MUST be the Christians SEE it isn't just Islam....."fuck you lowing"..
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

It would appear so far, that your vast Christian conspiracy that you so desperately want to be true...........isn't
Last time, again, no-one is claiming a vast christian conspiracy - unlike you and your vast muslim conspiracy - just that this loon was clearly motivated in some way by christianity.

Not least because he put it in his manifesto in the clearest possible terms.

Enough with trying to make this something that its not.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Jaekus wrote:

Also, quoting his lawyer is a pretty biased source.
double check the quotes, his lawyer is not the one casting doubts on his claims. THe police are.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

WHat you or I think is irrelevant. What Norwegian law dictates is what matters, as has been so boldly pointed out. THis guy could be found insane, or he could be found to no longer be threat after his sentence( max 21 years). You and I do not know.
I confidently predict this guy is never coming out.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Ahhh so now it was only Uzi that was going nuts over this right wing christian conspiracy claim. How it MUST be the Christians SEE it isn't just Islam....."fuck you lowing"..
I know you don't believe me, not that I care tbh.

Go back through every post I've made in this thread. I made one post that asked: why can't his motives be both religious AND political?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Last time, again, no-one is claiming a vast christian conspiracy - unlike you and your vast muslim conspiracy - just that this loon was clearly motivated in some way by christianity.

Not least because he put it in his manifesto in the clearest possible terms.

Enough with trying to make this something that its not.
you better try re reading the beginning of this thread dilbert, specifically Uzi, but others as well.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

you better try re reading the beginning of this thread dilbert, specifically Uzi, but others as well.
Please point out where exactly he says its a 'vast christian conspiracy'.

All I see is comments that he's a christian nutjob.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I also saw this:

lowing wrote:

When this guy states he killed these people in the name of CHristianity or Jesus, I will concede.
Time for you to concede now.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-07-26 06:57:04)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

I also saw this:

lowing wrote:

When this guy states he killed these people in the name of CHristianity or Jesus, I will concede.
Time for you to concede now.
Dilbert, I am not sure you are up on current events........Hw claimed Christianity had nothing to do with this, that he was retaliating against his govt. over immigration laws..
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
"Defending European Christendom" has nothing to do with Christianity.

I see.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Go back through every post I've made in this thread. I made one post that asked: why can't his motives be both religious AND political?
I see, and yet, all you do is argue with me, when all I stated was we do not know his motives and when we found out, they were over immigration  (political) and not religious, you still argue with me. Got it. SO then, what is it, exactly that I have said, that you wanna argue about?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

I see that as more of a cultural/race thing - ie, protecting the traditional white European - rather than a religious thing. He wasn't very religious.

edit- @spark

Last edited by Jenspm (2011-07-26 07:06:54)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Spark wrote:

I see.
blowing up shit and killing children over immigration laws have nothing to do with Christianity..add to that, he said his motives were not religious based. Can't get that from an Islamic terrorist.
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

I see, and yet, all you do is argue with me, when all I stated was we do not know his motives and when we found out, they were over immigration  (political) and not religious, you still argue with me. Got it. SO then, what is it, exactly that I have said, that you wanna argue about?
You see arguments where I see discussion, and your acerbic attitude reflects this.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

I see.
blowing up shit and killing children over immigration laws have nothing to do with Christianity..add to that, he said his motives were not religious based. Can't get that from an Islamic terrorist.
Blowing oneself up and killing people have nothing to do with Islam either. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

You seem to be completely ignorant of the history of the Middle-east and Islam in general. But I'll choose not to try and educate you and instead just ignore you and hope you shut up soon.

I don't care if he i Christian or not or if he claims he's protecting "European Chritianity". IF he is Christian he follow his own twisted version of his religion. Just like Islamic extremists.

Last edited by Hallvard (2011-07-26 07:18:33)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

He can be sentenced to 21 years max as the law works today, however in addition to that 21 years he can get a sentence that says he can't get out of prison if the crime he comitted is in danger of happening again by him aka he can actually be in prison for the rest of his life ...

To the issue that he is part of a network with additional cells in Norway and abroad I highly doubt it, if he was part of such a network I hardly think he would give that information to the police ... imo he bluffs about that, that doesn't mean the poilice shouldn't check into it.

He did not kill all those people in the name of God, not according to the information given out so far, he believes in God but his actions was political, he wanted to punish the labour party for their contribution to the "marxist multiculturalism" in Norway.

Some factflaws from foreign media: He is not and have never been listed in the archives of PST (Norways Police intellingence agency), he was found in an archive at the customs agency on a list containing 60 names that had gotten a backround check after purchasing products from a internet firm in Poland, his purchase was of 121 nok or circa $22 and they don't know yet what he bought.

The timeline from the shootings on Utoya indicates he was there for 61 minutes before he was apprehended and not 1,5 hours as CNN and BBC still reports.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Jaekus
+957|5148|Sydney

Varegg wrote:

He can be sentenced to 21 years max as the law works today, however in addition to that 21 years he can get a sentence that says he can't get out of prison if the crime he comitted is in danger of happening again by him aka he can actually be in prison for the rest of his life ...

To the issue that he is part of a network with additional cells in Norway and abroad I highly doubt it, if he was part of such a network I hardly think he would give that information to the police ... imo he bluffs about that, that doesn't mean the poilice shouldn't check into it.

He did not kill all those people in the name of God, not according to the information given out so far, he believes in God but his actions was political, he wanted to punish the labour party for their contribution to the "marxist multiculturalism" in Norway.

Some factflaws from foreign media: He is not and have never been listed in the archives of PST (Norways Police intellingence agency), he was found in an archive at the customs agency on a list containing 60 names that had gotten a backround check after purchasing products from a internet firm in Poland, his purchase was of 121 nok or circa $22 and they don't know yet what he bought.

The timeline from the shootings on Utoya indicates he was there for 61 minutes before he was apprehended and not 1,5 hours as CNN and BBC still reports.
Good post, thanks.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

You see arguments where I see discussion, and your acerbic attitude reflects this.
Ahh so insults and digs are now discussion with you? Got it. If I had the gumption I would make a compilation of your "discussions", but I don't.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard