13rin
+977|6470
I put a tummy tuck and skid plate on it to raise up the belly too.  Pic doesn't have it on there though...
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6185|Schofield Barracks

Jay wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Jay wrote:

Redneck from Rhode Island, what a surprise. Where do you plan on going offroading? The streets of Providence? The beach? Please.

Nothing says 'cool' like a lifted POS suv.

http://fp.images.autos.msn.com/merismus … 36116a.jpg
never said i was redneck. i go up to new hampshire a lot and GMC Jimmy was the only suv i could afford at this time. i wanted a tahoe or suburbn but it would have taken a long time to get that kind of money.
None of those are offroad vehicles. You're going to snap an axle the first time you do anything mildly 'adventurous'. Don't believe the commercials. SUV's != offroad vehicle (unless we're talking about a lifted Wrangler).
looks like i need to do more research on this.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England

CC-Marley wrote:

That is done right though me thinks..
Yes.

The OPs vehicle is a disaster in waiting. "I'm gonna go muddin'!" "Wait, why did my 2 1/2 ton SUV get stuck!?!?! The commercial lied!!!"
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5349|London, England

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Jay wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

never said i was redneck. i go up to new hampshire a lot and GMC Jimmy was the only suv i could afford at this time. i wanted a tahoe or suburbn but it would have taken a long time to get that kind of money.
None of those are offroad vehicles. You're going to snap an axle the first time you do anything mildly 'adventurous'. Don't believe the commercials. SUV's != offroad vehicle (unless we're talking about a lifted Wrangler).
Yes. That truck will get you to and from the campground in style, as long as you stay on the road while getting there
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6470

Jay wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

That is done right though me thinks..
Yes.

The OPs vehicle is a disaster in waiting. "I'm gonna go muddin'!" "Wait, why did my 2 1/2 ton SUV get stuck!?!?! The commercial lied!!!"
I could get stuck too... Need a winch.. I have a come along jack, but those fuckers are scary to use.  Want a warn, but really... After I built it, I'm in no rush to trash it.  Expensive, pointless bet with no one to make it across that puddle.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
Be careful, you want a proper 4WD for off-roading. Here in AU atleast, no SUVs are capable
13rin
+977|6470

Jay wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Jay wrote:

Yes. That truck will get you to and from the campground in style, as long as you stay on the road while getting there
Yea... Stick a 2 inch body kit on, with some 33's.  Or buy a cheep jeep to fuck up.  YJ's aint much.
13rin
+977|6470
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/DBBrinson/asdf-2.jpg

Or this, I painted it for you too....
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

13rin wrote:

Jay wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

Yea... Stick a 2 inch body kit on, with some 33's.  Or buy a cheep jeep to fuck up.  YJ's aint much.
saved up for a year to get my jimmy. i think ill be saving for a few more years until i get anything else.
13rin
+977|6470

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

13rin wrote:

Jay wrote:

saved up for a year to get my jimmy. i think ill be saving for a few more years until i get anything else.
I understand, please take my advice though and don't fuck up your daily driver playing (unless you can afford to fix it).  Changing it's stance and look is one thing, but serious offroading is way different.
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell

13rin wrote:

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

13rin wrote:

I understand, please take my advice though and don't fuck up your daily driver playing (unless you can afford to fix it).  Changing it's stance and look is one thing, but serious offroading is way different.
yea ive been driving pretty carefully lately i wouldnt be able to pay for any broken parts now. off roading is going to be put off for a few years.
13rin
+977|6470

MAGUIRE93 wrote:

yea ive been driving pretty carefully lately i wouldnt be able to pay for any broken parts now. off roading is going to be put off for a few years.
Smart man... And once you do end up off road one day, make sure some one else goes first; so your can see what you're about to do.... . A hydro locked engine will ruin your day/month/year.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6701|Oklahoma City
That is beautiful. I love it. My first vehicle was a Jeep Commanche pickup, and I have loved Jeeps ever since. That thing took a ridiculous amount of beating and never had any issues. Your Jeep is awesome though. I love the color.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6183|Roma
which side do I put the thermal paste on?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard