h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6345|Troy, New York
Sweet, you can now change regions in the launcher. Any EU guys feel like a game this weekend?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam
weekend is pretty far away
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London
I'll play
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6345|Troy, New York

Kampframmer wrote:

Yah but I work till after most EU guys have gone to sleep (usually) so the weekend is my gaming time haha
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam

h4hagen wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Yah but I work till after most EU guys have gone to sleep (usually) so the weekend is my gaming time haha
explains a lot.
It probably late in the afternoon for you now and its already 2 hours past midnight here.
iceman785
+93|6665|Alaska, mother fucker.
HoN is now free to play if anyone was interested in trying it.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam
Not really
iceman785
What do you mean "Not really"?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam
Dont really feel like trying HoN.
Sure, i could try it for 5 minutes to see how it looks and how it plays, but its not like i'll switch from LoL. Especially after all the time ive spent on it.
Besides, i dont know anyone that plays HoN and i have quite a few friends that play LoL.

It would be like checking out the competition, and i dont feel like doing that.
iceman785
Yeah, but after ~900 games of LoL I've gotten pretty damn good at it, HoN is new and much more challenging imo, plus all mid no respawn timer, duplicate hero games are a blast
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam
I bought yorick yesterday.
Only played one game with him so far.

Masteries and runes seems to be fine, but i'm not too sure with the item build.
Mine so far:
Manamune
Mercury's
Black cleaver
Bloodthirster
Last whisper
Infinity edge

It all feels a little too offensive and expensive. Now, i only tries it 1 game and i didnt even get to the claver becaue my score was absolute shit (literally first time trying yorick after not playing for a month or two)
Advice?

Also felt like bumping this thread
iceman785
I've only played yorick once or twice, but from what I'm told Tiamats is actually a really good part of the build due to his splash damage. Might wanna try that out.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam
Yeah i was thinking of incorporating it in there one way or another.

So far, i've finally found a build that works.
manamune
mercs
spirit visage
trinity force
hextechs gunblade
randuins omen

I could always switch up randuins for a tiamat, but so far ive never gotten beyond trintty force. This build works for me though. The first one was something i had to make up in a flash, as i had just bought the champion and i got directly thrown into a game by some friends of mine.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6463
how is it that people hate "wow geeks" yet this utterly nerdling shit becomes cool
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam
Is this shit becoming cool?

lol
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5992|Vortex Ring State
because the tourneys get major viewership?

was having someone defend themselves playing LoL (which I find a boring game) by talking about how like 40,000 people watched bla bla bla LoL tournament

Last edited by Trotskygrad (2011-08-11 06:20:32)

iceman785
How is this "nerdling shit" Ziq? This game is actually really fun and can be quite competitive.
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6171
League of Legends Season 2 will have a prize pool of $5 Million. Really interested to see how e-sports continue to grow over the next few years.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4835|Amsterdam

Looks very cool.
iceman785
Been getting into HoN lately cuz it's more competitive and I figured I'd make use of the 15 bucks I spent on it. I've gotten quite good at LoL now and it's gotten kinda boring. But! This new game mode has me coming back
iceman785
I've come to the conclusion that I am going to leave any queue I get in which someone is speaking spanish. All these brazilian kids suck ass at this game
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London

iceman785 wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that I am going to leave any queue I get in which someone is speaking spanish. All these brazilian kids suck ass at this game
Aries37: Baguette
Darien123: coucou

Aries37 has disconnected from the lobby
iceman785

Aries_37 wrote:

iceman785 wrote:

Aries37: Baguette
Darien123: coucou

Aries37 has disconnected from the lobby
This.

Also, just won a 4v5 lololol
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London
lol wewillfailer (#1 ranked EU 3v3) just livestreamed us kicking his ass 3v3.

On a related note I just reached the threshold for platinum season 1 rewards
Brasso
+1,549|6623

iceman785 wrote:

brazilian kids dont speak spanish
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard