was also worse than the vintorez for killing people
truth, the AS50 raped everything up da arse though
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702
Two things I want for.

BF3 and

a pc that can run it

I've got enough money for it or... I can take a vacation.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

jord wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

I don't know about the ARs/SMGs, but the slug loaded pump-shotguns have zero drop. And I think the projectiles travel faster too, but I might be wrong on that.
Me headshotting a bunch of goons across Oasis Rush with the M14 by aiming directly at the red chevron says there is no drop.
Bullshit, nobody would voluntarily play Oasis on Rush mode.
i would
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

11 Bravo wrote:

jord wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Me headshotting a bunch of goons across Oasis Rush with the M14 by aiming directly at the red chevron says there is no drop.
Bullshit, nobody would voluntarily play Oasis on Rush mode.
i would
It's a lot better on conquest.
11 Bravo
Banned
i agree
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
Oasis rush has got to be the worst map in gaming history. Even worse than the 2142 infantry maps.
11 Bravo
Banned
its ok man.  i just camp out with the neostad
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...
Oasis rush = get vehicle scope + hop in a tank = fun
inane little opines
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5993|Perth, Australia
Or you learn to shoot without vehicle scope and use a useful perk.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California
Well, the scope is usually necessary because things are too small to identify. Sometimes you also can't tell if you're over or undershooting a target. The zoom is extremely handy.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

My fave shottie.
11 Bravo
Banned

Jaekus wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

My fave shottie.
its also a sniper rifle
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6662
shotguns with slugs were the best part of BC2

that and the m95 railgun pre-patch
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
what was it like prepatch? its still OHK to 20m, running around using it as a shotgun was the funnest plat
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jmsprovan
+18|5821|Alba
EA released (then quickly took down) their list of official online sellers, Steam was absent from said list.

Getting Physical copy anyways vOv
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5188|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

My fave shottie.
its also a sniper rifle
Tru dat.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6009|...

Rod Foxx wrote:

Or you learn how to use the vehicle scope.
inane little opines
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5993|Perth, Australia

Shocking wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

Or you learn how to use the vehicle scope.
Why would you?

It doesn't provide any physical advantage over someone without it who has learned not to use it. Therefore any fight against a decent tanker will result in your loss because he'll have damage or armour. Also it very much prevents you from being agressive with your tank when the time comes, because you have nothing offering help in close quarters.

I've never understood why anyone would take it for tanking.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California
Because not all tank battles happen at ten meters distance. We need the zoom to see far away targets and engage them accurately.

Also, being able to hit your target from so far away he can't see your gives you all the armor you need. If he can't hit you back there's no stopping you.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

Vehicle optics is the best Rush offensive perk.  On Arica, when the rest of the team sucks, I can pretty much take out most MCOMs.  On Oasis, with a competent gunner, the first two MCOM sets are just a killing fest.  Any tank going up against me without optics has no chance of hitting me at the extreme ranges I'm firing from.

On defense however, I do go extra armor or extra damage.
Roc18
`
+655|5800|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
http://blogs.bettor.com/Battlefield-3-P … ews-a82210

wrote:

Battlefield 3 PC system requirements – Gaming News

Battlefield 3, Electronic Arts’ return to the core Battlefield series, is nearing its eagerly anticipated release date, and as the day draws ever closer, the inevitable flood of news begins to flow.

GameStop, one of the United States’ largest video game retailer, gave the PC community of gamers an idea of what they would have to beef their systems up to if they wanted to run Battlefield 3. GameStop released both a list of Recommended Specs along with a Minimum Specs list, to let PC gamers know exactly how much they ought to be saving till the game’s release.

The Recommended Specs were listed as follows:

“Hard Drive Space: 15GB (Disc version), 10 GB (Digital version)

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit

Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU

RAM: 4GB

Video Card: DirectX 11 Nvidia or AMD ATI card, GeForce GTX 460, Radeon HD 6850”

For those PC gamers who are cautious about beefing up their system for a game they have not played as yet, especially when Modern Warfare 3 will be releasing around the same time, there is an alternative. Battlefield 3 can also run on the following specifications:

Hard Drive Space: 15 GB for disc version or 10 GB for digital version

Operating System: Windows Vista or Windows 7

Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz

RAM: 2GB

Video Card: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible Nvidia or AMD ATI card

However, gamers are urged to be cautious as neither DICE, the game’s developer, nor EA, the game’s publisher, have confirmed the specifications.

This time around EA is opting to make PC the flagship platform for one of its titles. While this does not mean that EA would port inferior models on to PCs earlier, what it means is that the game was designed and developed with PCs in mind, meaning that the game would look its best on that platform.

The move should not come as a surprise as the Battlefield series, excluding the Bad Company spin offs, were all known as PC titles. Therefore EA is aiming to stay true to that fan base and fittingly so.

EA also confirmed that the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 version of the game would only run at 30fps (Frames per Second) while the PC version would run at a cool 60fps. The reason, according to EA, was that the Frostbite 2 engine had so much going on in terms of rendering that consoles would not be able to provide a smooth 60fps output.

However, EA also conceded that the PlayStation 3 version of the game would perform better than the Xbox 360 version. Again gamers are reminded that this does not mean that console gamers are getting an inferior version; it means that they are getting a version optimized for their systems.

Battlefield 3 is due out on the 28th of October on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Interesting, i seen this from several other sources as well. Don't know if it's legit.
11 Bravo
Banned
thank you masterstyle
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
abortion for all
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51
Only 30 fps on consoles? That would suck balls.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard