Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6624|Sweden
Well, I still hate them GP-30 tubes, even tho they arent being used as often after 1.2
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6682|NT, like Mick Dundee

I hate the L85.... Purely because I can't use it.... So I don't, I do seem to get killed by it alot but that doesn't annoy me too much... Just take a pump-shotty to the side of their heads....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Rick_Biessman
+4|6794|Germany

Mekstizzle wrote:

What's with all the Kraut guns anyway? There all so good in the game...
It's the "Made in Germany" tag on it, it really improves the guns

Most annoying: Spawn camping vehicles, especially when they use your and their own vehicles to sit at the spawn point.
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6624|Sweden

Grifter75 wrote:

C4 and Vehicle suicide runs. I hate when I'm in an APC/Tank and I get taken out by some one who rams a vehicle loaded with C4 into me....no skill involved in that what-so-ever...
Getting killed before i can ram my Jihad jeep into that spawnraping whore in the APC/Tank
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6615|Cheshire. UK
I SERIOUSLY ***KIN HATE CLAYMORES!!

oh and I hate useing the DAO12 ...its crap!
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6677
hmm most annoying for me seems to be the G36e, everyone and their gran uses it nowadays, it really is a machine. Anyone remember the other classes?...say it with me assault....ass - aul - t, anti tank, an-ti - tank...if theres a rock paper scissors dynamic to this game then the G36e is a big fat man called larry with a sledgehammer.

The PKM was annoying in 1.2 but now i find that its better balanced, though i havent played with it much.  It's still fun wiping the suckers who go prone the second they see you out with a G36C but otherwise i think its fairly balanced now
Eggbert70
+0|6587|Oldham
Artillery

Can be with all my squad when arty strikes and i can guarantee that i will be the only one who dies every fuckin time
wachtler83
+22|6603|Columbus,Ohio
every gun i get killed with lol, but a hand gun would be my worst
gameaddict
+35|6697|let op drempels
claymore
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6589|England
I hate the PP-19 that you get on the MEC side as the anti tank gun...what a piece of shit! I dont like the sound,seems really unaccurate hmmm..yeah i hate it. oh and claymores and hand grenades cos they own me!lol
Masta_Daco
+39|6753|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
i hate being killed by ARTY or SRAW/ERYX.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6574|Oslo, Norway
Everything that kills me...
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6617
Can't stand P90 or MP7
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6576|The real world
F2000 GL

I cant hit shit with it and all people seem to kill me with it
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6679|USA
I HATE being killed by the DAO-12. Its so cheap to me. Maybe because me using the DAO-12 is like throwing a pig off the Empire State Building hoping it will fly.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6755|The Hague, Netherlands

Clays, can't stand them
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6576|The real world

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I HATE being killed by the DAO-12. Its so cheap to me. Maybe because me using the DAO-12 is like throwing a pig off the Empire State Building hoping it will fly.
They fly eventually
APoundOfNuts
+13|6572|UK
Getting Knifed...worst death imo!
Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
No way son, the worst death is shockpaddles, because there is no incentive to kill with them, at least when you kill with a knife you get a badge, when you kill with a shockpaddle, it is out of mean spirit.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Brasso
+1,549|6647

Claymores sure do get fucking annoying after 5+ times...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6585

Bernadictus wrote:

Hmm I don't get annoyed by the weapon, just the person who killed me annoys me, and I seek to take revenge with the exact weapon
Did this some weeks ago. I've been killed by the GP-30 two times in a row, after that i switched to the F2000 Gl and shot this guy 5 times with it, everytime asking if he likes to get killed this way. He disconnected midround...

And my most hated weapons are every lowskill weapons, like Claymores, Grenadelaunchers and the Eryx/Sraw used against infantry.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6594|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Well...anything that aint infantry...(Arty included) Also hate a lot when people snipe me with a gun who aint meant to be a sniper....Pkm,Dao-12 (Yeah im gettin sniped by that)...and some more "Sniper"...also the ak-101...i cant do shit with it but all people around me seem to be able to shot this gun perfectly...
Des.Kmal
+917|6635|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
You get sniped by a dao-12? O_o Wtf?!

Lol, my new most hated weapon is tanks and APC's... I have been playing anti-tank just to piss them off. Butn yeah, I also hate being killed by a pistol......
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6581
Claymores but only when they are randomly placed.  If I climb a ladder and I get killed by a clay thats fine but if im just walking down a road at some random part of the map and im killed then I hate them.
em*Arsenic
+1|6575|Houston
Jihad Jeeps  when you see them comming and take a shot with tank it hits them and yet they still are comming straight for you smoking. BOOM   ahhhhh

Shock paddles,   just an embarassing way to go lol,,   and i have alot of deaths from them lol,  freaking medics not fulfilling their oath to help ALL sick and injured  lol,,     REVENGE OF THE GOOBER MEDS!!

Flag campers that lay right behind you as you spawn where you can't even turn in time and boom dead ,, arggg 

Kamikazee jets that can't shoot straight and decide to take you out while your doing anything by ramming it with the jet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard