https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6695|West Yorkshire, U.K

Toilet Sex wrote:

because she got to know you and thinks you're a twat
What did you put before you edited it?

Edit: I don't act like a twat.

Last edited by Kurazoo (2011-06-25 17:10:15)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

It's because you put lol at the end of a sentence that didn't need it.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6583

Kurazoo wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

because she got to know you and thinks you're a twat
What did you put before you edited it?

Edit: I don't act like a twat.
just corrected a mistake

but there is no answer, you probably just misread it or something as simple as that
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
Quite, quite.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

In answer to your question, because you misunderstood what she wanted. It's only ever happened to me once that I can remember, so I don't think girls mess guys around intentionally for the most part.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5989|Blue Mountain State
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

ghettoperson wrote:

In answer to your question, because you misunderstood what she wanted. It's only ever happened to me once that I can remember, so I don't think girls mess guys around intentionally for the most part.
Yes they do. So do guys. It's a game. We all play it.

Girls will flirt with you and make you want them, but they don't want anything else but that. They like the feeling of someone wanting them, but they either: A. Have a boyfriend B. Don't think you're hot/interesting/whatever/a-sexual/bitches.

Shit man, I do it all the time. It's great fun, especially when both parties know it's just flirtatious fun. Now, if one side doesn't, then that's hard luck. I'm not going to explain my intentions before I start talking to a girl.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
Yeh I can see where you're coming from Zimmer.

Thanks.

Last edited by Kurazoo (2011-06-25 17:38:52)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6660

Zimmer wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Girls will flirt with you and make you want them, but they don't want anything else but that. They like the feeling of someone wanting them, but they either: A. Have a boyfriend B. Don't think you're hot/interesting/whatever/a-sexual/bitches.

Shit man, I do it all the time. It's great fun, especially when both parties know it's just flirtatious fun. Now, if one side doesn't, then that's hard luck. I'm not going to explain my intentions before I start talking to a girl.
Yeah I guess, but I feel like you can tell the difference usually between flirting that isn't going to go anywhere and the real thing. But I know what you mean about girls who have boyfriends.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5248|Cleveland, Ohio

Zimmer wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

sounds stupid

have fun in jersey shore

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-06-25 18:05:31)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

11 Bravo wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

sounds stupid

have fun in jersey shore
Why? I couldn't give a shit if the girl mistakes my flirting for something real. I'm out having a good time with my friends, this adds to the fun. Loosen up.

Ghetto - Unfortunately that "being able to tell the difference" doesn't apply to a large percentage of the population.

Even girls without boyfriends play it. There were two friends that were just going about the bar, showing everything off, glancing at guys and laughing... but they had no interest in it whatsoever, they just wanted to see how many idiots they could get "under their spell" so to speak. People do it when they're drunk, but girls usually do it sober to piss guys off.
11 Bravo
Banned
like i said.  stupid.
11 Bravo
Banned
ya you are real cool zimmer.

"hey im a rich spoiled foreign kid and i like you and want to fuck with your feelings for my fun i am so cool"
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

11 Bravo wrote:

"hey im a rich spoiled foreign kid and i like you and want to fuck with your feelings for my fun i am so cool"
That's not how I said I do it. There are thousands of girls who do the exact same to us, and I never do it to girls that I can't tell are pretty sure of themselves and I know have boyfriends or aren't interested. I have no interest in fucking girls over for the fun of it, but I find flirting for no real reason fun.

I deleted Macbeth's persistent posts because he was being a big penis.

You can think what you want about it being stupid, but that's how stuff works here. Sure, it'd be awesome if everyone went around with a big label on their foreheads saying I LIKE YOU, but we don't. So shut up and move on.
11 Bravo
Banned

Zimmer wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

That's not how I said I do it. There are thousands of girls who do the exact same to us, and I never do it to girls that I can't tell are pretty sure of themselves and I know have boyfriends or aren't interested. I have no interest in fucking girls over for the fun of it, but I find flirting for no real reason fun.

I deleted Macbeth's persistent posts because he was being a big penis.

You can think what you want about it being stupid, but that's how stuff works here. Sure, it'd be awesome if everyone went around with a big label on their foreheads saying I LIKE YOU, but we don't. So shut up and move on.
move on?  your advice is stupid imo.  i can say that.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6767|Scotland

11 Bravo wrote:

I never gave any advice. I merely stated what some girls do. But fine, that's your opinion, there's just no need to be an utter twat about it. I think that's a pretty fair request.
11 Bravo
Banned

Zimmer wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

I never gave any advice. I merely stated what some girls do. But fine, that's your opinion, there's just no need to be an utter twat about it. I think that's a pretty fair request.
you said you do it.  i said it fucking stupid to fuck with someones feelings for your own fun.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

11 Bravo wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you said you do it.  i said it fucking stupid to fuck with someones feelings for your own fun.
don't you DARE disagree with any moderator zimmer  anyone with a badge, how dare you!
11 Bravo
Banned
shit my bad
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6508

it's cool, i bought my badge. feel free to disagree with me.
Stimey
­
+786|6131|Ontario | Canada
i do that with my female friends sometimes.
just kinda flirt back and forth but not actually meaning anything by it, its good fun when it goes both ways.
unless they actually mean it and im crushing them inside every time I dont do anything about it
­
­
­
­
­
­
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5713|College Park, MD
I'm on Marine's side
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Stimey
­
+786|6131|Ontario | Canada
Well yea
If I had a girlfriend that wanted to dress up all slutty and go to the bars with only her girlfriends I'd tell her no, cause all I ever see girls doing in clubs is lead guys on with no intention of actually engaging with them.
And if I was in any position for a girl to be jealous over me I'd pretty much expect it from my girlfriend too.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5713|College Park, MD
Agree
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer