11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5411|Cleveland, Ohio

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

The US wasn't ready for Obama just yet ... he's got the right ideas but little chance of transforming it into the announced change he spoke of, ...
ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahaa

boooooooooooooooooooolllocks
You actually got something to say or?
yes.  what you said was a giant pile of shit and typical euro obama knob slobbin.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6984|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

ahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahaa

boooooooooooooooooooolllocks
yes.  what you said was a giant pile of shit and typical euro obama knob slobbin.
So you got nothing to say that contributes, just the usual crap without substance as I though ... you are so shallow it's hilarious ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
11 Bravo
Banned

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

So you got nothing to say that contributes, just the usual crap without substance as I though ... you are so shallow it's hilarious ...
it is something to say.  you just dont like it.

must sting your boy has upheld every single bush policy that pissed you guys off.
Blue Herring
+13|4978

Varegg wrote:

The US wasn't ready for Obama just yet ... he's got the right ideas but little chance of transforming it into the announced change he spoke of, the republicans made sure of that ...
Oh yeah totally, Obama isn't your typical politician at all. It's the douchebag racistsexistcapitalistpigwhowantstokillpoorpeople Republicans and the hickjawed drinking stew out of pappy's ol' carburetor that just made him look like a typical politician.

I think the best parallel to draw would be Jesus, who was simply too pure for the sinful people of his day. And so we hang Obama the Pure from a cross, throwing tomatoes while he shouts "I forgive you, you racist bastards!"

Last edited by Blue Herring (2011-06-16 15:27:51)

m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6845|UK
cuckoo cuckoo
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6515|Atlanta, Georgia

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

must sting your boy has upheld every single bush policy that pissed you guys off.
Yeah obama was a shit president. His mind isn't in the right place. He's not focusing on the more important area's of intrest and in the subjects he does take intrest is then he fails horribly to make them right. If you are outside the US it's hard for you to say what would and wouldn't work for us here in the US. The tiniest things that man does in office affects us. Same goes for us. It's hard for us to say whats right and wrong for others in other countries.
Not only wasn't the US ready for him, he wasn't ready to be president either.

examples...

cash for clunkers
stimulus package

Also Nancy Pelosi sucks.

Last edited by NeXuS (2011-06-16 15:48:02)

11 Bravo
Banned

m3thod wrote:

cuckoo cuckoo
inb4

Varegg wrote:

oh wait....he wouldnt say that to you. nvm
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6660|Latvia

11 Bravo wrote:

Varegg wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

As if Europe was an example of change, the Germans blowing the greens by shutting of the nuclear plants, the French getting all nationalistic, the Brits unable to handle a no-fly zone without calling help from overseas, Eastern Europe still playing a drunken game of chess with Russia, all while the EU amasses a debt of almost 14 trillion dollars.

I'd say the US isn't ready for a guy like Ron Paul, but well, not my part of the world.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6825|USA

Varegg wrote:

Obama never stood a chance, the block that loose the election always use the next 4 years sabotaging the other side so you actually never gets any real change done because whatever seems to be bipartisan talks ends up with a bad compromise that really doesn't solve anything ...

The US wasn't ready for Obama just yet ... he's got the right ideas but little chance of transforming it into the announced change he spoke of, the republicans made sure of that ...
I agree 100% with the first paragraph but disagree whole heartedly with the second. Obama does not have the right ideas, you simply "can not tax yourself into prosperity".
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6585|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

Obama never stood a chance, the block that loose the election always use the next 4 years sabotaging the other side so you actually never gets any real change done because whatever seems to be bipartisan talks ends up with a bad compromise that really doesn't solve anything ...

Um...you do realize that he had complete, utter control of the executive and legislative branches of the US government for two years, right? Could pass and implement any law he wanted to, right? And did. And it got us to where we are today. What you said is utter nonsense, apologist bullshit. No two ways about it.

The man may have vision, but has no leadership. It's evident in how he and his administration approach any good or bad news. Good news: I, me, etc. Bad news: they, them, previous administration, we didn't get here overnight, blah blah blah. No ownership of anything negative, complete hogging of the spotlight for anything positive. That is the opposite of leadership. Leaders take the blame for what happens on their watch ("The buck stops here") and let others take the credit/deflect praise when things go right.

The rating of our bonds is about to drop because the administration that has added more to the national debt than any other in history (in only two years), and thus has a large role in that rating drop, has no plan to deal with that debt and will not consider any other plans being offered, even though to do so (or rather to not do so) incurs massive negative economic consequences. They own it. They own it all, but they will not claim it. Not one single bit.

It was evident when Gibbs was responding on CNN after the Republican candidate debate the other night. He clearly had been given talking points from either the White House or the DNC or both: blame Bush without overtly blaming Bush. We'll see if he can run against Bush again in 2012. I'm guessing that dog probably won't hunt.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Varegg
+2,206|6984|Nårvei

11 Bravo wrote:

m3thod wrote:

cuckoo cuckoo
inb4

Varegg wrote:

oh wait....he wouldnt say that to you. nvm
I've given m3thod AWMs several times, even though you consider yourself to be special and constantly draws attention from the staff you really are just a nobody we really don't care about unless we have to ... and you have nothing to contribute but garbage ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6280|eXtreme to the maX

Kmar wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

If you "take care of the weakest", tell me, what is the incentive for the weak to get stronger?
Why don't you try getting taller?

Kmar wrote:

Not so much of a gap tbh
http://i.imgur.com/kfShr.jpg
Which doesn't have much to do with it.
Of course govt spending does.
Depends who that govt spending is directed at does it not?
Fuck Israel
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Um...you do realize that he had complete, utter control of the executive and legislative branches of the US government for two years, right? Could pass and implement any law he wanted to, right? And did. And it got us to where we are today. What you said is utter nonsense, apologist bullshit. No two ways about it.

The man may have vision, but has no leadership. It's evident in how he and his administration approach any good or bad news. Good news: I, me, etc. Bad news: they, them, previous administration, we didn't get here overnight, blah blah blah. No ownership of anything negative, complete hogging of the spotlight for anything positive. That is the opposite of leadership. Leaders take the blame for what happens on their watch ("The buck stops here") and let others take the credit/deflect praise when things go right.

The rating of our bonds is about to drop because the administration that has added more to the national debt than any other in history (in only two years), and thus has a large role in that rating drop, has no plan to deal with that debt and will not consider any other plans being offered, even though to do so (or rather to not do so) incurs massive negative economic consequences. They own it. They own it all, but they will not claim it. Not one single bit.

It was evident when Gibbs was responding on CNN after the Republican candidate debate the other night. He clearly had been given talking points from either the White House or the DNC or both: blame Bush without overtly blaming Bush. We'll see if he can run against Bush again in 2012. I'm guessing that dog probably won't hunt.
^ Which is odd because whenever Bush is raised you go on about how little power the President has and everything is really the fault of Congress, the previous congress if its currently Republican controlled, the current congress if its currently democrat controlled.
Fuck Israel
Varegg
+2,206|6984|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

2 years? ... and what kind of time is 2 years to get anything done?

For someone working on the inside I asumed you knew that political process takes time FEOS, it took Clinton his entire double term to get the budget back in balance ... and the debt problem then wasn't even close to what you have now ...

The rating of your bonds is about to drop because all your politicians can't agree on a long term economic stability and can't agree on how to make a budget that will reduce the deficit, the US is no longer the economic rock it was 20 years ago ... it's a fucking political circus and the people of the US is paying the price.

Besides the financial crisis is not over, this is just a break we're having right now ... last time we only treated the sympthoms and not what really caused it ... and it will hit harder next time both for the EU and for the US ...

A debt based economy can only function for so long, people in general know this ... you simply don't buy stuff you can't afford, economists and financial pirates have convinced us otherwise, that's what they do for a living, when they are in a position to advice politicians it becomes really dangerous ...

Fiscal responcibility ftw

I seem to remember getting flogged for blaming the Bush administration for this and that and got told that no man alone could make such a mess, the very same people are now blaming Obama in the exact same manor and you are one of them FEOS ...
FEOS
+1,182|6585|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

^ Which is odd because whenever Bush is raised you go on about how little power the President has and everything is really the fault of Congress, the previous congress if its currently Republican controlled, the current congress if its currently democrat controlled.
Re-read what I wrote. The executive branch alone has little power to make things happen, economically. The purse strings are controlled by the legislative branch, via the budgetary appropriations process.

And Bush generally took ownership of the problems that occurred under his watch, btw.

And I do not merely cast blame on Democrats, either, Dilbert. Congress has rarely been controlled by Republicans. Maybe that's why you get confused on the topic. I had problems with the Republicans controlling both those branches under Bush, as well...but the damage caused was far less.

And Varegg: The President and his team are responsible for the massive debt that's accumulated over the past two years. His budgets and initiatives--passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress--are responsible for that debt. Not Bush, not a Republican-controlled Congress. Not some long-term economic gobbledy-gook doubletalk. The President and his team are also responsible for there not being a debt-control plan which the bond ratings people to look for when they set those ratings. There has been a plan offered, but it has been rejected, with no alternative offered by the President or his party. Thus, he and his party will fully own the consequences. If it were a Republican behaving the same way, the analysis would hold.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

I had problems with the Republicans controlling both those branches under Bush, as well...but the damage caused was far less.
Really?

Obama created this mess?

How is the Bush cut tax, borrow more, hands-off economic plan looking now?

And Bush generally took ownership of the problems that occurred under his watch, btw.
Really? I thought he spent a good amount of time trying to blame the democrats for 9/11.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-06-17 04:09:29)

Fuck Israel
Varegg
+2,206|6984|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

And Varegg: The President and his team are responsible for the massive debt that's accumulated over the past two years. His budgets and initiatives--passed by a Democrat-controlled Congress--are responsible for that debt. Not Bush, not a Republican-controlled Congress. Not some long-term economic gobbledy-gook doubletalk. The President and his team are also responsible for there not being a debt-control plan which the bond ratings people to look for when they set those ratings. There has been a plan offered, but it has been rejected, with no alternative offered by the President or his party. Thus, he and his party will fully own the consequences. If it were a Republican behaving the same way, the analysis would hold.
It's impossible to aquire that kind of debt in 2 years without the previous administration having a large part of the blame ... and when we know for a fact that republicans are spenders and democrats normally think it is important with fiscal responcibility I have to question your motives for blaming Obamas administration for it all ... it simply doesn't hold water FEOS.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The economy and the banking system collapsed under the previous admin, Obama had to borrow to spend to get out of that hole.

Or should he have let the nation collapse completely? Everyone's savings, pensions, shares go 'poof'?
Not to mention being unable to meet payroll for govt employees, let the troops abroad thumb a lift home?
Fuck Israel
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5532|London, England
Nice that you're all staying on topic here. Way to go mods.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jsnipy
+3,276|6696|...

closed for a cool down period
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6774|132 and Bush

Open

Warning can not be unseen
Japanese scientist discovers amazing, inexhaustible new food supply

Japanese Researcher Creates Artificial Meat From Human Feces
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6848|Canberra, AUS

Jay wrote:

Nice that you're all staying on topic here. Way to go mods.
indeed
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FEOS
+1,182|6585|'Murka

Kmar wrote:

Open

Warning can not be unseen
Japanese scientist discovers amazing, inexhaustible new food supply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1N6QfuI … r_embedded
Japanese Researcher Creates Artificial Meat From Human Feces
You could dry it and get...poopie jerky.

Those crazy Japs'll eat anything. And this proves it.
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard