M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Collateral 9/10

One of my all time favourites.
Moab man spells favorite like he's in england. too much bf2s?
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
he is from england. too much angel dust?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

In the words of Austin Powers, 'No actually I'm English.'

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

M.O.A.B wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

In the words of Austin Powers, 'No actually I'm English.'

prove it! chips, or fries?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6222|Escea

Chips from the chippy or store bought, fries from McD's, crisps for the bagged snacks.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5698
where is the steering wheel in a car?
omg he is English. They rare in these parts of the country. Your name has nothing to do with Moab, UTAH either then.. of course it's some military mission blow up stuff.

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-06-03 11:05:00)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

rearry?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6152|what

unnamednewbie13 spells really like he's in japan. too much bf2s?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

got that shit on lock.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
True Grit (2010) - 6/10

Disappointed, and find the 8.0 IMDB rating hard to believe, by far the worst Coen brother film I have seen, it seems just because the Coens made it people felt they were watching something incredible, when to me it lacked substance, direction, and didn't grip me at all. The entire film felt rushed, the characters lacked any real depth, although there was some good dialogue in there, but overall this was quite forgettable. Prefer the original.

I must say Barry Pepper as Ned Pepper was very good, he never fails to perform, one of my fave actors.

Last edited by justice (2011-06-03 20:45:07)

I know fucking karate
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6739
Priest 4/10

I can't Believe that someone thought it would be a good idea to remake the classic western The Searchers and then Decide to set it in the future, add vampires  and Replace John Wayne with the Bloke from Wimbledon and make him a man of the Cloth.

Poor very poor
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
expected it to get less than 4 stars
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6658|BC, Canada
i figured it would be one of those bad movies you could watch again and again because you never really paid attention to it.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6323|Graz, Austria
Down With Love (2003)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0309530/

8/10

I love the somewhat exaggerated 1960's style.
Great cast of actors that fit in that era too. You know, some actors just look unconvincing.
Ewan McGregor reminded of Austin Powers at times.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6709|Oklahoma City
The Dilemma:
6/10 - I enjoyed it, but understand why so many people didn't. It really wasn't a comedy, the was the ads made it look (and I hate it when they do that). But it wasn't really serious or depressing either. I think people just see Vince Vaughn and Kevin James and expect it to be hilarious. That being said, I was in a shockingly similar situation recently, and found it entertaining.

Drive Angry:
6/10 - Again, I understand why people didn't like this... But I knew nothing about the story when I rented it. I just saw Nicolas Cage and Muscle Cars and a Hot Blonde, and assumed it was going to be like Gone in 60 Seconds (which I love). It was nothing like it, but I was really entertained though. William Fichtner (The Accountant) really made the movie. I don't think it would have held my attention without him. I would like to see a spin-off/sequel that covered his character more than any of the "main" characters. That being said, the bad guy was lame and the ending was weak.

The Mechanic:
4/10 - A lot of people really like this, but I was pretty bored. I get tired of movies with Good-Bad-Guys and Bad-Bad-Guys... I don't think any of the characters had any redeeming value that would make me care about them. They were all bad guys in my opinion, and as far as I am concerned, just because you can single-handedly take out 30 armed attackers in a gunfight, that doesn't make me cheer for you, unless you are this guy:
Queen decorates Nepali for Afghanistan heroics
HITNRUNXX
+220|6709|Oklahoma City
Oh, and

Gnomeo and Juliet:
3/10 - I had a lot of hope for this movie, but was bored to death. So many good kids movies lately, and this one just fell flat. Even my kids were bored.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
Ip Man

7.5/10

Really amazing kung fu, but some really cheesy cinematography.
hangover 2 - 7.5/10 def worth seeing. I want to party with Chau. I'd give Bridesmaids the win though since this one is so similar to the first one.

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-06-06 11:08:05)

loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH
Kung Fu Panda 2 - The first K F P movie made me laugh; the sequel had slight humor maybe a tab more srs then it really should be.
4/10

Last edited by loubot (2011-06-06 11:03:44)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
Tapped 9.0/10

blademaster wrote:

Tapped 9.0/10
hmm suspicious title
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6738|Toronto | Canada

X Men First Class - 7/10

Good, but I'm getting really tired of the superhero genre now.  It was quite interesting to learn about the background and origin of all the characters and storylines though... for those of us who have a life and dont read comics.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6574|London
Source code 7/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard