Dingarth
+17|6634|Australia
I just got my War College Ribbon tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can now play BF2 without concern of which team will win and stop playing USMC on Karkand as they are pretty much going to win. Or thinking damn! I have to win another 3 games to negate that loss!!!!!!!!

As a side thought......do many people have the ribbon??????????
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6699|Birmingham
yes, well more to the point...no. i am a long way off but i wouldnt mind earning it.

oh and congrats to you btw. have a plus one on me.

Last edited by DavidianCox (2006-05-16 04:25:15)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6609|NYC / Hamburg

well done

+ 1
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
BullyBeef31
+11|6617|Good old Blighty
Congrats mate +1
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6673|Finland

Dingarth wrote:

As a side thought......do many people have the ribbon??????????
Congrats! It seems you have joined a group of 683 members out of over 1,000,000 registered BF2 players!

Check the amount of awards given HERE
I need around tree fiddy.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6780|The Hague, Netherlands

292 wins to go fore my WCR,

well done with yours.......
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Longbow
+163|6688|Odessa, Ukraine
I personally don't care about ribbons & badges , what you all guys found in them? They suck.
WCR is commander ribbon , as i understand . So why all you want it ? I may understand such guy as Firestorm , he always commands , but why tank whores , jet pilots , troops want to get it ? It is silly ...
NB-CO-DELTA-COMMAND
+6|6694
Nice, 1+ for mad skillz!
Dingarth
+17|6634|Australia

Longbow wrote:

I personally don't care about ribbons & badges , what you all guys found in them? They suck.
WCR is commander ribbon , as i understand . So why all you want it ? I may understand such guy as Firestorm , he always commands , but why tank whores , jet pilots , troops want to get it ? It is silly ...
Thanks for the Karma guys.

I don't beleive it is silly to enjoy the different aspects of the game. While I like to drive armor and ground pound I also like commanding....knowing your team is winning (hopefully thanks to your efforts).

Now that I have the WCR I may branch out into trying my skills at flying (both heli and jet), I think it is silly to limit your game experience (and enjoyment) to only one field as you suggest.
Shadow_Warrior15
+0|6610|United States
Congratulations.

I'm working on my war college ribbon and I should get it during the summer. ( And when I get mine I will also not care as much if my team wins or loses.)
JaMDuDe
+69|6819
All the war college ribbon shows is that you switch teams a lot
Dingarth
+17|6634|Australia
Thats crap!!!!!! I find that comment offensive. If you look at my stats....the majority of my time has been spent playing Karkand as USMC.

If anyone plays Karkand, they know that the USMC is generally stronger and will 95% of the time win as it takes a while for the Mec armor to get into position....while in the meantime USMC have advanced into the city.

I can see why you have negative Karma.....jelousy! If that's the way you think you can do it? Why don't you?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6620|Florida
i like trying to earn badges and gain points for next promotion etc, but the WCR....in all honesty i dont expect to get that for a very long time, if i ever get it lol.  So that im not worried about

Congrats on that by the way man, good for you

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-05-17 17:31:41)

DancinHomer
Gaming While Intoxicated
+27|6669|UK

Dingarth wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Thanks for the Karma guys.

I don't beleive it is silly to enjoy the different aspects of the game. While I like to drive armor and ground pound I also like commanding....knowing your team is winning (hopefully thanks to your efforts).

Now that I have the WCR I may branch out into trying my skills at flying (both heli and jet), I think it is silly to limit your game experience (and enjoyment) to only one field as you suggest.
Ditto.. Good for you mate. Congrats
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6831|Singapore

Almost there... Almost there.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6762|California

1.96 - Wins for the WCR 1220

fucking ass shit ass damnit tits
{CN}420
+30|6719
Congrats on teamswitching!!!!!!
FriiginChomper
+41|6743
Nice, well im working on mine, i just got below 1500 today.
1494 wins to go! woot! someone told me with the new patch they are going to lower it to a 2/1 win loss ratio? anyone else heard anything like this??
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6831|Singapore

{CN}420 wrote:

Fuck you.
Souljah
+42|6709

Dingarth wrote:

Thats crap!!!!!! I find that comment offensive. If you look at my stats....the majority of my time has been spent playing Karkand as USMC.

If anyone plays Karkand, they know that the USMC is generally stronger and will 95% of the time win as it takes a while for the Mec armor to get into position....while in the meantime USMC have advanced into the city.

I can see why you have negative Karma.....jelousy! If that's the way you think you can do it? Why don't you?
goodness man. calm down. dont you see the at the end of sentence? it means hes only kidding. dont take things so personal. and turn that frown upside down
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6794|Leipzig/Germany
congrats - and welcome to the small group of WCR-owners - i made mine some month ago

thx to DonFck for the link - didn't know that my air combat medal is even more rare than the WCR
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6665|EU

{CN}420 wrote:

make it double
I hate that ribbon, you cant get it only because your team suck...And it isnt commanders ribbon. If it would, then there would be only wins/losses as a commander, and that would be fair.
Homie22
+34|6653|Orange County, California
where in bf2s profile does it show how many wins and losses you need for ribbon>???

i put mouse over war college ribbon dont see where it says

"nneed thousand wins to 1 lose to get badge"

Last edited by Homie22 (2006-05-17 23:23:39)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6831|Singapore

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

{CN}420 wrote:

make it double
I hate that ribbon, you cant get it only because your team suck...And it isnt commanders ribbon. If it would, then there would be only wins/losses as a commander, and that would be fair.
Then fuck you too.

If you realize you fight hard enough you can effectively swing the game in your favour. I've been through a round of mashtuur where i capped every single fucking flag TWICE because HALF my team were snipers setting up camp in hotel and the rest was getting assowned by USMC, so instead of whining i took commander myself, provided my tank with UAV and supplies and went around capping desperately trying to stop the bleed.

I had 9 captures that round, (there're five flags in mashtuur). Basically i did every single thing myself. Ended with some shitty score because i was commander, but it was still a win.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6639|Seattle

Ya'll done pissed off the bearz!!!!!

Congrats to anyone who can get that ribbon without swappin'. There are some, so don't assume nuthin'.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard