topal63
. . .
+533|6689
I am trying to educate you skatefarm999,

Even if you clean your system of any hacks, you might still be flagged for a FUTURE hardware ban from PB, if this happens you will HAVE TO:
1.) Buy a new Hard Drive & install
2.) Buy a new Network card & install
3.) Reinstall Windows on the NEW HD.
4.) Reinstall a NEW BF2 with a NEW store bought CD-key, repatch
5.) And never use that OLD account again.

Personally I think, even if you haven't recieved a GLOBAL Hardware ban YET - doesn't mean you WONT - and based upon the past (PB tales from AA) you probably will.

Last edited by topal63 (2006-05-15 10:51:04)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6620|Washington DC

skatefarm999 wrote:

look badhq U ARE NOT GETTING ME HERE......the msx account worked BUT MAYBE THE CD-KEY DIDNT and my friend gave me the m.s.x account HE DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY CD KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the end it doesn't matter, skatefarm ... and, in one way or another you are at fault.

So let's review the lessons learned here:
  (a) don't hack
  (b) don't buy CD Keys or used games from eBay
  (c) don't log in with other's names/passwords
  (d) don't re-use a name/password that is on a banned list.

Several of us are getting -1 Karma's for trying to constructively help you (that is, we're taking bullets for your problem).  So, I can see why badhq might get a little annoyed or make abrasive comments about your situation.  JMO, please don't escalate the tension by shouting at him.

Last edited by OrangeHound (2006-05-15 10:53:40)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6603|Derby, England

OrangeHound wrote:

skatefarm999 wrote:

look badhq U ARE NOT GETTING ME HERE......the msx account worked BUT MAYBE THE CD-KEY DIDNT and my friend gave me the m.s.x account HE DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY CD KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the end it doesn't matter, skatefarm ... and, in one way or another you are at fault.

So let's review the lessons learned here:
  (a) don't hack
  (b) don't buy CD Keys or used games from eBay
  (c) don't log in with other's names/passwords
  (d) don't re-use a name/password that is on a banned list.

Several of us are getting -1 Karma's for trying to constructively help you (that is, we're taking bullets for your problem).  So, I can see why badhq might get a little annoyed or make abrasive comments about your situation.  JMO, please don't escalate the tension by shouting at him.
Couldent put it better my self Nice one bro Peace Boris
skatefarm999
+7|6528
..........im not trying to shout its just that i already said but u wer still saying loads of smart ars stuff about friends and eniemies....
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6603|Derby, England

skatefarm999 wrote:

..........im not trying to shout its just that i already said but u wer still saying loads of smart ars stuff about friends and eniemies....
ether way your question has been answeard.

Peace Boris
antin0de
+44|6637|SL,UT

badhq wrote:

antin0de wrote:

don't help this asshole.
I'm guessing you must be the one who -1 me

Today 17:34:32 -1 I NEEED HELP (getting aimbot message on bf2) Why are you helping an admitteted hacker? 

The reason I'm helping admitted hacker is because I can! i would do exactly same if you were having problems with game ( hacks or no hacks )

at least guy has a balls to post up and ask for help If people don't have anything constructive to say stay out of this thread! If you wanna be funny Join Comedy club! 

as for the guys thread your answer has been answered

Peace Boris
Nope, wasn't me.  I've only -1'd somebody in retaliation.  Dude gave mea a -1 for "hypocrite" so I easily found out who it was and -1'd him for "hypocrite" (he was bitching at people for not stating their name in the neg karma reason).  rofl.
skatefarm999
+7|6528
yea well thanks for ur help anyway boris.
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6612|7th level of hell

badhq wrote:

skatefarm999 wrote:

WHY DONT U BELIEVE ME??? my friend only gave me the M:?SX account, i got the cd-key of some other guy
I guess if your friend gives you pillow case and tells you it's a parachute it's kinda hard not to believe him

Find me a Book with no meaning, and I will give you a map to ultimate treasure  Boris 2006
HAHAHAHAHA!
STOOPID HACKER
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6612|7th level of hell

badhq wrote:

skatefarm999 wrote:

ether way your question has been answeard.

Peace Boris
Over and ovar again, I wonder who's not getting who?
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6795|Germany
Well i like to hear that PB seems to work at least for some people.. how many cheaters ive seen and there was noone kickin them.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria

unbroken.m wrote:

skatefarm999 wrote:

i havent used ANY hacks at all since i installed the new cd key.
So you did use hacks before with another CD key?? In that case, you shouldn't be surprised that PB or whatever finds any "bad" files in your directory.
yes, he deserves an IP ban! No new CD-key will help him then, he-he
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6816
well seeing this i did have a older gentleman in may clan that insisted that he did not down load any file of any sort and was banned by PB , so i tell him to chill out be paitent ! .
Well needless to say ' a couple days went buy but to his discontent he went on ebay and bought a CD key ,,ROFFLMAO !   PB picked up on him again then.

In the end he had to reformat and buy a new bf2 cd . so all in all about a 2 weeks of aggravation and 50$ more ..LOL.

Now do i think he hacked ?. naaa' pb has been known to do that to some accounts before if he'd been paitent they would have fixed it .
instead he buys that "CD key" off of ebay and gets nailed  like a 16 year school girl..LOL

just my 2 cents worth  , on the guy who ( was hacking ) evidently ? ..lol...... DORK !
antin0de
+44|6637|SL,UT
worst... thread... ever.

Seriously.  Confusion and negative karma abound.  Danger.  Keep out.
collector_sco
+1|6527|scotland
i agree with pb on this one if your daft enough to use a banned account you suffer the consiquences you did the action.
meowmix4jo
+5|6555

Nikola Bathory wrote:

unbroken.m wrote:

skatefarm999 wrote:

i havent used ANY hacks at all since i installed the new cd key.
So you did use hacks before with another CD key?? In that case, you shouldn't be surprised that PB or whatever finds any "bad" files in your directory.
yes, he deserves an IP ban! No new CD-key will help him then, he-he
...IP ban...are you serious i could undo an IP ban in 30 seconds lol...i saw lifetime HW ban
[MIST]chaos
+1|6813
We All Understand What You Are Trying To Do......is To Fix This Problem Without Re-installing Windows (not Restore) Most Likely It's On Your Parents Pc That You Can't Wipeout,without Loosing All The Info!

You Have To Wipe(format It)the Drive And Start Fresh!.....period And Yes I'm Shouting Because You Are Not Listening!

~chaos
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
wrong site for this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard