I'll go hog up your user name on some obscure sites
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6750|06-01
haha go right ahead......
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6666|Canada Eh?
Tried Vampira, Didn't work, Tried Vampira_NB (After my home province), it worked. Then I search BF2s.com, and there's nobody listed as Vampira, DAMNIT
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6830

polarbearz wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Both my BF2 names I got on the first try.

Doesn't strike me as odd though.
I assure you loads of people wanna be burning monkies you just got lucky.

Suprisingly I get mine on the first try all the time too. polarbearz. Its my nick on like. everything.
Some one did inform me that there is an other Burning_Monkey out there soiling my good name.  I might have to kill him and take back what is mine by right and blood.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6792
Both accounts. First try.
Reciprocity
+721|6573|the dank(super) side of Oregon
registered my name the hour the demo came out, didn't have to use any leet speak or numbers or crap like that
E|W4v0r
+8|6656|New York
E|W4v0r
Thats something everyone wants to use lol
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6650|California
I was very happy to see that mine wasn't taken, since there's a dork with a website...(He stole my name)

I have 8 others

DavidCarson
D.Carson  -  (My bot name)
BabyGodzilla  -  (the only Toho monster name NOT taken)
HeavyMetalGodzilla   -  (obvious)
LieutenantColumbo  -  (My girls account)
ASHwithBOOMSTICK  -  (38% Acc)
RUGuysSmokinDope?  -  (No Comment)
SquadOfTheLivingDead  -  (Misc purpose, Tkers...ect)
skratch-x
+25|6629|NY, USA
skratch was taken, so I took skratch-x.  Two tries for me.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6750|06-01

Burning_Monkey wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Both my BF2 names I got on the first try.

Doesn't strike me as odd though.

Suprisingly I get mine on the first try all the time too. polarbearz. Its my nick on like. everything.
Some one did inform me that there is an other Burning_Monkey out there soiling my good name.  I might have to kill him and take back what is mine by right and blood.
damn your evil twin out there.......
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6830

tthf wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

damn your evil twin out there.......
I know.

I never get an even break...

I'll just have to track this imposter down and beat him till the white meat shows.
smokingun
+2|6689|Houston, Texas
I registered Smokingun in the demo before the game even came out, lucky choice because now i have some smokingun_1 and other smokingun names. I guess trying out the demo was good after all.
mads
+22|6572|haderslev, denmark
oh no.... I didn't really felt like a noob - until I saw the poll this morning.. 168 votes and only 13 was 10+... atleast I'm not one of the 8 who tried and failed..

and it's not like I was just over 10 attempts. it wasn't 12 or 13.. it's was way up there, where you stop counting a long time ago..

on the bright side - atleast I'm happy with my account name I_invented_BF2..

and a lot of you guys apparently get this satisfying tinckling feeling in your body, when this game is driving you crazy, and then all of the sudden you go round a corner, see my back just 6 feet away, with nothing more between us, than just YOUR knife...
Defiance
+438|6663

I tried Defiance, and no doubt it was taken, so I just added on my house number and registered it.

Defiance711
|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6692|Arizona, USA
i got in pretty early on the demo and made: Massacre (which used to be my name for most things)
i tried it in BF2 but somebody took it, so i fell to my backup: Majik_Kracker
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Well first I tried just plain 'ol Spark. I swear it bugged me or summat because there IS no player named Spark! But it still rejected it.

So I tried my old CoD name, {spark}. Again, bugged out.

So I was stuck with {spark}.0001 - not really my cup 'o tea but it'll do.

Edit: I looked on BF2S and found that the guy who took 'Spark' has ZERO points. Fucking thanks for that.

{spark} is not taken at ALL.

Last edited by Spark (2006-05-16 01:21:02)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6779|Bulgaria
in 1 attempt
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6648|Brisbane, Australia

When I first got the game, I typed in Sarrk, it did some wierd shit that I can remember and eventually it said it was taken, So i decided to add x's to the sides, because that worked over well on another account I had on an MMO, (XIceOnFireX anyone?)

BIIGGGGG MISTAKE! The x's on bf2 look shit! it was only after I had gotten to lance corp I found out I had registered Sarrk anyway, So now I have two accounts!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

Kung Jew wrote:

Not too many Chinese Jewish guys out there....  1st try.

KJ
That explains the funny name then.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Rosse_modest
+76|6768|Antwerp, Flanders
Got mine registered in 1 try. I used to have another screen name but that one's so popular I switched to another one. Rosse modest is actually an insult people often threw at me.
MrE`158
+103|6615
I use MrE for most things, but it's often taken, so I have a standard number to add to it, making it MrE158.

So, two tries for me. 

'Course, when I was signing up for these forums, I managed to hit the ` key along with the 1, hence the MrE`158.  D'oh.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

1.  Apparently I'm the only guy who thinks Haffey sucks....lol he's my best friend.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Speelbal
+146|6744|Netherlands
Not even 1. I set up this account back in BF:Vietnam. I retrieved it.

Im still stuck to it, coz I didn't know what to do with it when I started playing bf2.
*Hand against forehead*
Cursed You
+64|6580|Idaho
For the forum community, one try.  I figured "Cursed You" was taken but then again.... I had my doubts.

As for my ingame "I_Yakuza_I", I knew that wasnt taken.  But my first try was just "Yakuza" and that was a bloody long shot that apparently didnt work.  So 2 tries for in game.
{IKA}Joker
+3|6568
I was definetly 10+ ... I only use between 3-5 on all my games .. Joker (of some variation), Usurper, Bull or Venomous Duck ... I got so tired of trying, I ended up adding {IKA} in front of Joker to use it ... started the game way too late .. bah

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard