[FYM]YoHighness
+11|6559|tking your ass
I must have issued at least 4 purple hearts.   Notice over time how people leave the server.   At one time we only had 4 people while they had 8.  The AT rounds were zingin' by the windshield but somehow I stayed alive.  Needless to say, THE GATOR WAS TAKEN.   JihadALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!

https://www.fuckyallmotherfuckers.com/images2/streak5.jpg

https://www.fuckyallmotherfuckers.com/images2/streak4.jpg

https://www.fuckyallmotherfuckers.com/images2/streak3.jpg

https://www.fuckyallmotherfuckers.com/images2/streak2.jpg

https://www.fuckyallmotherfuckers.com/images2/streak1.jpg
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA
nice scores but what? i'm confused..?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

nice!
Hiei987
+20|6693
Watch EA come in an reset your stats for stat padding... Happened to two of my friends recently who had over 100 KS and just happened to get reported for "stat padding" by some guy they owned.
Spytech
+7|6559
Good score, But where the the Pilot or Gunner?
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6660
Woot camping the ship in a heli,  thats skill right there I dont care who ya are.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6734|Oslo, Norway
Roger That!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Bigwrm wrote:

Woot camping the ship in a heli,  thats skill right there I dont care who ya are.
considering its double whay you have as your killstreak, i make it out to be quite an accomplshment
ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i call it spawn camping.
Bigwrm
I want my money, or my bud!
+33|6660

stryyker wrote:

Bigwrm wrote:

considering its double whay you have as your killstreak, i make it out to be quite an accomplshment
And considering I got that from camping the TV station on Sharqi in a heli and was only stopped by the round ending,  who knows how many I could have got.  Still pretty good,  hard to find a good farm like that.  Congratz.

Its just Iron gator in a heli,  fish in a barrel.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6769|Tenn
what the hell is the chopper supposed to do? its called noobs got pwnt...
RedEyes-CAD
+1|6713|Arizona
Nice new steak, gratz.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6695|Vancouver BC Canada
Pilot???
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6653|Spokane, Washington

Well its ovious he is pilot. If you have never flown in a SF heli, the missles for the pilot own. The blast radius is quite big and you get 14 of those suckers....
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land
What I think is even more amazing than your score, is that most of the other team stayed in the server.  That is fucking incredible.  Who says to themselves, "Golly, this fist in my ass sure is nice... I'm gonna ride this out."
Darky
Hi..
+71|6563|Here.
https://www.forumspam.nl/download.php?image_id=1127

By the way, I'd have been more impressed if most of those kills had been achieved on foot.
millhous
+39|6638|OREEGONE, USA
Iron Gator really underbalanced.  If you have a real good pilot and watch the hangar bay aft, flight deck, and electrical station then you pretty much win.  Even if they manage to get inside after a couple of minutes, the chances of the MEC catching up are pretty slim.  I think they should have included grappling hooks into that map.
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au

ozzie_johnson wrote:

i call it spawn camping.

CTD-CaptainBuck wrote:

what the hell is the chopper supposed to do?
Not being a smartarse ozzie, I would actually like to know how you reconcile the existence of helicopters (as Buck points out) on that map with your comment. I hate getting heli-whored on the deck, personally, but it's a part of the game, the way that map is designed to be played out, and so on. Can you elaborate?

btw, just so there's no misunderstanding about what i'm implying, i reckon that's an awesome result for the gator

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-05-15 07:09:30)

Darky
Hi..
+71|6563|Here.
CaptainBuck is a n00b - he doesnt know how to elaborate..
morphman001
+9|6562|Melbourne
well call it whatever u want,stat padding,chopper whoreing,spawn camping etc etc....but at the end of the day,WELL DONE and im envious,as ive yet to get scores anywhere near that..(((
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6602|Warwickshire, England
a typical server! Experienced players vs noobs! that is great team balancing right there. oh btw im being sarcastic! Well done though!

Last edited by gbr.hitman (2006-05-15 00:51:29)

[FYM]YoHighness
+11|6559|tking your ass
I was the pilot.  lol, thanks for the compliments.  To those that call it noobish, thanks for the compliments.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6686|Hell's prison
Good shit highness...long time no play!
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6680|Broadlands, VA
As has been pointed out in other threads, the loss of the non-cap base lies directly at the feet of the commander.  I was on teh Gator at one point and happily keeping the bad guys away with the aft AA cannon - even sinking an APC as it tried to camp the loading dock.  The commander ordered me off the Gator to go to land.  I declined, he repated the order.  So, being a good Marine I dropped into a boat and scooted across the water.  I was suddenly killed by a chopper that then when on to camp the Gator and we lost.  Not saying I would have saved the day - but things were going pretty well until he had no AA coverage.
[FYM]YoHighness
+11|6559|tking your ass

Kaosdad008 wrote:

As has been pointed out in other threads, the loss of the non-cap base lies directly at the feet of the commander.  I was on teh Gator at one point and happily keeping the bad guys away with the aft AA cannon - even sinking an APC as it tried to camp the loading dock.  The commander ordered me off the Gator to go to land.  I declined, he repated the order.  So, being a good Marine I dropped into a boat and scooted across the water.  I was suddenly killed by a chopper that then when on to camp the Gator and we lost.  Not saying I would have saved the day - but things were going pretty well until he had no AA coverage.
yeah,  the AA guns need to be manned at all times for both teams.  That was a dumb commander as there should be no reason to ever get in the water when playing a Navy SEAL.  When there are some l33t heads on like EvilDead or MB.NZ, then it is interesting as the gator doesn't get taken right away.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard