Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10870361

greedy motherfuckers
hur dur they are still very rich those greedy fuckers.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
a bit late but sympathies to those in russia who are facing hell on earth right now. not a nice place to be when you get this kind of continuous heat in terms of fire conditions.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
pace51
Boom?
+194|5166|Markham, Ontario

Spark wrote:

a bit late but sympathies to those in russia who are facing hell on earth right now. not a nice place to be when you get this kind of continuous heat in terms of fire conditions.
Fire disasters in Russia? Do you have a link, this sounds pretty bad.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6123|North Tonawanda, NY

pace51 wrote:

Spark wrote:

Fire disasters in Russia? Do you have a link, this sounds pretty bad.
http://www.google.com/search?q=russian+wildfires
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

lol

beat me to it . . .
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
i would have done it but i was busy searching and reading about "russian heat wave"
Tu Stultus Es
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6123|North Tonawanda, NY

burnzz wrote:

lol

beat me to it . . .
I should've posted this one:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=russian+wildfires

lol
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command

eleven bravo wrote:

i would have done it but i was busy searching and reading about "russian heat wave"
And don't forget " crafting useless quips and trolling...".
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5171|Sydney
Quite surprised Harmour didn't start a thread about Schwarzenegger calling for same sex couples be allowed to be married.

Oh wait, it's not Obama, my bad...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

JohnG@lt wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Next cover of Time magazine. It gets the point across perfectly though I could see people being upset with it.
http://img.timeinc.net/time/magazine/ar … 09_400.jpg
You know it's funny. Back in the 90s I used to get this one chain letter emailed to me at least once a week. It was describing the atrocities committed by the Taliban against women there and was an effort to raise enlightenment etc. At one point some girl even had me sign a petition. Now those very same types of people are bitching and moaning about the war even though it really has no bearing on their own lives. I think some people just like to complain and/or find something to be offended by.
Interesting.

Anyway, the girl is in the U.S. now. After the making the cover of Time magazine a Cali group is giving her a new nose and new ears. They also cut off her ears.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
Well, I bet she doesn't snore?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6700|67.222.138.85
http://en.rian.ru/russia/20100810/160145818.html

YEAH THAT'S WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE OBAMA

while we're at it, that's what a real man looks like FM

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

US and Vietnam stage joint naval activities
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10925061

Today's enemy, tomorrows friend. I'm still eagerly awaiting the day I could order some Cuban cigars straight from Havana.

Which raises a good question: If the U.S. lost 50,000 troops in Vietnam and now we're doing naval exercises with them, why are we still leading an embargo against Cuba?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX
Which raises a good question: If the U.S. lost 50,000 troops in Vietnam and now we're doing naval exercises with them, why are we still leading an embargo against Cuba?
No-one has any idea, habit probably.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
Because at the heart of it the Vietnamese don't really have anything against the US.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

US and Vietnam stage joint naval activities
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10925061

Today's enemy, tomorrows friend. I'm still eagerly awaiting the day I could order some Cuban cigars straight from Havana.

Kind of makes the whole war even more pointless than it already was. I still don't understand why people think JFK was a good president.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
same reason why they want to deify reagan

and eisenhower

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-08-11 19:24:50)

Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

and eisenhower
Eisenhower was the goods. Reagan sucked.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

and eisenhower
they both sucked. (trust me, i lived under both)
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

burnzz wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

and eisenhower
they both sucked. (trust me, i lived under both)
Why? The less that happens under a presidents administration the better off we all are. Eisenhower played golf as president. He also sent national guard troops to Little Rock. Both are a win in my eyes.
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
sent our first commitment to troops in the middle east.  helped creat an environment friendly to the very military industrial complex he supposedly warned us about.  not to mention pleding support to the south vietnamese in the first place, proposing the domino theory that involved us in indochina and ruled over the red scare of the 50's and the paranoia of the "missile gap" which was found to have been bullshit years later after the cold war.
Tu Stultus Es
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

Of all the post WW2 presidents my vote goes to Truman.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Macbeth wrote:

Of all the post WW2 presidents my vote goes to Truman.
What did he do besides integrating the military and fighting in Korea?
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5252|foggy bottom
gave china to the communists
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

eleven bravo wrote:

gave china to the communists
Oh, he dropped The Bomb too. And allowed Europe to be partitioned.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard