Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6783|The Hague, Holland
I'd never do such a lame thing as locking a squad for a girl or anything like that. I'd be friggin honourd if a girl would join my squad since I didnt see 1 girl on entire BF2 yet . But I'd like to play vs you Just to point out wich of us would be the best . (plz dont take any of my reply's as an insult or something:P)
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6848|"Frisco"

shiftygirl wrote:

and to all of the guys playing the ladies: don't get pissy and gang up on girls on opposing teams when they kick your ass, and don't be bastards and not let us pilot or co pilot helis/jets when you know we're better than you. or lock all the squads just so you don't have to play with a girl. grow up. :]

kthanxbye
Lock the squad? You're crazy -- all these nerd gamers would kick people from squads to get to talk (VOIP) to a girl who knows how to handle an M4.
jag1973
Bushwhacker
+1|6845|Tegucigalpa, Honduras
"Oh!, my commanding wife she want to destroy my life"
Song: My Commanding Wife
Group: Los Rabanes
Genre: Reggae Ska

We latin people may be considered shauvenistic, but when it comes to commanding         girls       can take you away from that monitor in a heart beat.

You guys gotta remember we are good at one thing at a time, plus we use words like FOCUS, ever since we are kids our dads tell us to keep our eyes on the ball, girls can multitask, they can talk on the phone, while chating on the computer, preparing the kids lunch, as they write the grocery list somewhere.

Now isn't commanding in BF2 all about multitasking? You gotta drop supplies while spotting some sniper who is shooting down your troops at the Hotel in Sharqui, telling your squad to go attack, and telling the next squad to defend, while she is fixing the artillery as she is in a tank defnding HQ.

All in good fun!
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
Jeez, a single post about girl gamers and they all come out of the woodwork!

And hell, I'd love to play BF2 with a girl. Maybe they'd actually follow orders 'n' stuff
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6794

shiftygirl wrote:

so this being my first post on BF2S ever: HOWDY. indeed i'm a girl gamer, and it's good times. anywho, i think i've only played with two girls before. are we that few and far between? oh and BTW

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

And of course to all the ladies that game : Keep up the good work and dont be all PMS on us when we w00p ur ass .

[/plzdontflameme]
and to all of the guys playing the ladies: don't get pissy and gang up on girls on opposing teams when they kick your ass, and don't be bastards and not let us pilot or co pilot helis/jets when you know we're better than you. or lock all the squads just so you don't have to play with a girl. grow up. :]

kthanxbye
1. Welcome Shifty!
2. I'm always surprised at how immature the BF community can be... Locking squads to not play with girls... now come on!  Please, tell me this doesn't really happen!
3. As a note, my squads are always open to team players... good players, bad ones, noobs, experts, boys, girls, in betweens, whatever.  If any of you ever see me come join!
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6786

MatRx9 wrote:

1. Welcome Shifty!
2. I'm always surprised at how immature the BF community can be... Locking squads to not play with girls... now come on!  Please, tell me this doesn't really happen!
3. As a note, my squads are always open to team players... good players, bad ones, noobs, experts, boys, girls, in betweens, whatever.  If any of you ever see me come join!
nice. real classic.

Last edited by beeng (2005-10-25 13:37:04)

KtotheIMMY
+513|6764
*smiles* for Trigger :-) Oh and don't worry I won't be going home for a while ;-)

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Jeez, a single post about girl gamers and they all come out of the woodwork!

And hell, I'd love to play BF2 with a girl. Maybe they'd actually follow orders 'n' stuff
ArkAng37
+1|6845|San Antonio, TX
Girls Gamers are just Hawt!
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6814|englewood FL.
we have 2 women/1 girl in our clan...but were kinda multi gaming! the one is addicted to final fantasy something rather...got like 900 hours in it...crazy
the oter plays alot of CS:S still but she plays some BF
the other is in school now and dont have time for it, her dad says...err!

we all(20 or so) used to be big CS:S clan, but then we droped our server for BF...and now we have No server.
but most of the guys have been together for around 6 years now..good group http://www.bdsgaming.com/
K im done now
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
I knew there were girls out there... Why is this such a radical thought to eneryone...?

...I bet at least 5 of my 13 people I most picked on are other players....

(Bet you thought I was going to say girls)

!!Oh YeA!!
MattCicioni
+1|6829|Arizona

morbesso666 wrote:

I'm telling you, you american are very deep in shit.
35-45 people playing PC games, where the heck u wanna get?
What the hell does this mean?
-Matt
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6814|englewood FL.
bahahaha i have nooo clue.. i hope he comes and explains his self soon though..
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

US|dirtysouth wrote:

we have 2 women/1 girl in our clan...but were kinda multi gaming! the one is addicted to final fantasy something rather...got like 900 hours in it...crazy

we all(20 or so) used to be big CS:S clan, but then we droped our server for BF...and now we have No server.
but most of the guys have been together for around 6 years now..good group http://www.bdsgaming.com/
K im done now
Shameless plug, eh?
Rosse_modest
+76|6776|Antwerp, Flanders
I think he's trying to say (in a very agressive and condescending manner)  that playing pc games is not something 35-45 year old men should be doing...
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6794
Is this the place to ask how many transvestites are playing?  I mean, as long as we're doing the gender thing.
MattCicioni
+1|6829|Arizona

morbesso666 wrote:

I mean, American play PC at the ages beyond 30... just crazy! and now girls playing :S
I hope that's sarcasim.  I'm not 30 yet (only 26) but I will probably play games until I die, or they invent a holodeck.  My Dad is over 55 and he still plays Halo 2 with me (currently he's working on the GTA series I bought him for Christmas).

Just becasue you're 30 doesn't mean you're too old to play.  That sounds a lot like some of my ex-girlfriends.  I play games becasue they are fun and interactive.  I don't see that changing just because I turn 30, or 40, or even 50.

And what's wrong with girls playing?  Come out of the dark ages mayne.

-Matt

https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/44224863/awards.jpg
MattCicioni
+1|6829|Arizona

shiftygirl wrote:

so this being my first post on BF2S ever: HOWDY. indeed i'm a girl gamer, and it's good times. anywho, i think i've only played with two girls before. are we that few and far between? oh and BTW

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

And of course to all the ladies that game : Keep up the good work and dont be all PMS on us when we w00p ur ass .

[/plzdontflameme]

kthanxbye
Shifty forgot to mention I taught her everything she knows about BF2.  ;-)

Just kidding.

But she is quite an asset to any squad.  Always spawns on squad leader, follows orders, very good gunner in both chopper and bomber., and chooses kits that the squad needs filled.  I highly recommend her if you are leading a squad.  Don't let her get on the other team or she'll kick your ass, "mayne".
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6794

MattCicioni wrote:

morbesso666 wrote:

I mean, American play PC at the ages beyond 30... just crazy! and now girls playing :S
I hope that's sarcasim.  I'm not 30 yet (only 26) but I will probably play games until I die, or they invent a holodeck.  My Dad is over 55 and he still plays Halo 2 with me (currently he's working on the GTA series I bought him for Christmas).

Just becasue you're 30 doesn't mean you're too old to play.  That sounds a lot like some of my ex-girlfriends.  I play games becasue they are fun and interactive.  I don't see that changing just because I turn 30, or 40, or even 50.

And what's wrong with girls playing?  Come out of the dark ages mayne.

-Matt

http://bf2s.com/player/44224863/sig.png
http://bf2s.com/player/44224863/sig5.png
http://bf2s.com/player/44224863/awards.jpg
Yeah, that's a pretty stupid notion, that anyone is too old to play games.  It's like, after 30 you're supposed to spend your free time rotting your brain on TV.  I'll betcha morbesso666 will be playing games when he's older too (provided he makes it past puberty that is).

Last edited by MatRx9 (2005-10-25 14:49:28)

Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6763|Nebraska, United States
To be honest, the older generation will die, and gaming will become accepted.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6814|englewood FL.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

US|dirtysouth wrote:

K im done now
Shameless plug, eh?
huh? a little over my head i think...

Rosse_modest wrote:

I think he's trying to say (in a very agressive and condescending manner)  that playing pc games is not something 35-45 year old men should be doing...
no, not at all. one of my good gaming buddies is that age, as is most of the males in the clan,most are all mariied and have kids(dont say much but there not 20!)

u guys must have misunder stood me..or i jus said it wrong..idunno

Last edited by US|dirtysouth (2005-10-25 15:19:27)

(EWC)Zenine
Zibst3rZ
+1|6770
(EWC) Elder Wolves have a female clan member for a good bit of time. She pwns in FarCry, and in BF2 daily.

(EWC)JeepGirl_Sniper R0CkZ

thats all ThX

oh, ya almost forgot my pluG   
www.elderwolves.com     

Last edited by (EWC)Zenine (2005-10-25 15:29:40)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6786

I should make my own clan or something.

and yes, transvestites are welcome too, matrix

Last edited by beeng (2005-10-25 15:36:16)

MattCicioni
+1|6829|Arizona

US|dirtysouth wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

US|dirtysouth wrote:

K im done now
Shameless plug, eh?
huh? a little over my head i think...

Rosse_modest wrote:

no, not at all. one of my good gaming buddies is that age, as is most of the males in the clan,most are all mariied and have kids(dont say much but there not 20!)

u guys must have misunder stood me..or i jus said it wrong..idunno
He was not refering to your post (the second one).  It was an earlier post.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6814|englewood FL.
ahh now i get it..the link was  the plug? heh sry, not much ofa site yet anyways
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-

KtotheIMMY wrote:

*smiles* for Trigger :-) Oh and don't worry I won't be going home for a while ;-)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard