Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5479|Bolingbrook, Illinois
the problem is that you keep posting in this thread
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6627|949

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

the bf2s i have no game thread
that was you 2 years ago was it not mack daddy?  Most people aren't born casanovas.  Relax dudeson.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5479|Bolingbrook, Illinois

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

that was you 2 years ago was it not mack daddy?  Most people aren't born casanovas.  Relax dudeson.
this is accurate
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5174|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

I don't even know what happened with this one

There's this girl I've been talking to since the beginning of the semester, and it seemed like she was diggin me and stuff, talkin to me a lot, touchin me a lot, bla bla bla.  This is the same girl I dropped off at the salon last weekend btw.

Key point, she misdialed and called me on Sunday morning around 8:30, except I never gave her my number, so I can only assume she got it off my FB, before that weekend she was also asking me if I'd ever been to a club or a hookah bar and stuff and I just told her that I haven't, and I don't really do much, and she said she didn't either, so she said we both need to get a life.

And I was just talking to her on Facebook asking what's goin on plan-wise and she said she's working on it, and then I asked what is it looking like, and then she said she has a date to a movie in Virginia, and she said if I had a date too I could go, obviously I had to decline and tell her I didn't have one.

Is there something behind this last bit that I'm missing, or am I just plain out being fucked with?  I feel like I might not have made a move fast enough possibly.
Be the man, make the plans. Asking her what the plan is makes you appear submissive.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6493

Jaekus wrote:

Asking her what the plan is makes you appear submissive.
but from every post of his in this thread . . .
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5032|Massachusetts, USA

HaiBai wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

this is accurate
Patton is too busy "winning"
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

UnkleRukus wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

this is accurate
his life is winning.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

_j5689_ wrote:

Key point, she misdialed and called me on Sunday morning around 8:30, except I never gave her my number, so I can only assume she got it off my FB, before that weekend she was also asking me if I'd ever been to a club or a hookah bar and stuff and I just told her that I haven't, and I don't really do much, and she said she didn't either, so she said we both need to get a life.

And I was just talking to her on Facebook asking what's goin on plan-wise and she said she's working on it, and then I asked what is it looking like, and then she said she has a date to a movie in Virginia, and she said if I had a date too I could go, obviously I had to decline and tell her I didn't have one.

Is there something behind this last bit that I'm missing, or am I just plain out being fucked with?  I feel like I might not have made a move fast enough possibly.
_j5689_
you gotta want to go out and do stuff, gah.. perhaps she thinks you'd rather talk on fb since you said you "i haven't and i really dont do much" better off telling her you are very busy so she will wonder what you do, makes you more interesting?

i noticed i have some of my fb contacts in my phone - with numbers and their emails - it's a droid thing, yo

she say, "ive got a date" you say,  'I want to take you on a date, and it'll be better than that jerk that apparently doesnt even live close.. but he's prolly some guy too old for her anyway since he's driving out of his way for a date. sorry for the presumption, i just watched chris hanson last night. yeah she met the dood off a chat room and they are about to check out that hot tub.

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-03-23 08:53:40)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6645

Cybargs wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

this is accurate
his life is winning.
Isn't Patton a wife-beater wearing redneck?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6567

yeah
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I don't even know what happened with this one

There's this girl I've been talking to since the beginning of the semester, and it seemed like she was diggin me and stuff, talkin to me a lot, touchin me a lot, bla bla bla.  This is the same girl I dropped off at the salon last weekend btw.

Be the man, make the plans. Asking her what the plan is makes you appear submissive.
It was kind of established that she would be planning it though, because she knows where everything is, and I told her I rarely have to go to any other part of the county other than my city except to go to school in that place.

One other thing I came up with is that this might be her indirect but inefficient way of seeing if I'm single or not.  But there's too many other things that make it valid, like it being in an actual place: Virginia.

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

_j5689_
you gotta want to go out and do stuff, gah.. perhaps she thinks you'd rather talk on fb since you said you "i haven't and i really dont do much" better off telling her you are very busy so she will wonder what you do, makes you more interesting?

i noticed i have some of my fb contacts in my phone - with numbers and their emails - it's a droid thing, yo

she say, "ive got a date" you say,  'I want to take you on a date, and it'll be better than that jerk that apparently doesnt even live close.. but he's prolly some guy too old for her anyway since he's driving out of his way for a date. sorry for the presumption, i just watched chris hanson last night. yeah she met the dood off a chat room and they are about to check out that hot tub.
I could've sworn I told her I was down to do some stuff like that, but all I said was just "Yes, we do need to get a life".  But I asked her over FB later that day if she was trying to find a "life" for us, and she said she couldn't cuz she was babysitting.

And yeah, I was thinking that as well, she may have synced FB with her contacts on her iPhone and then misdialed me.

Do I have to have that kind of straightforwardness though?  I don't know if I could ever say something that ballsy, and she likely would have her guard up about that kind of thing too, if she wasn't interested in me, which would make things really bad.  That Chris Hanson assumption makes sense, but she doesn't seem like the type to randomly chat with and meet up with people from somewhat far away, it might be someone from a dating site or something, that could be the same thing though, lol

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-03-23 09:29:37)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5174|Sydney
3 ppl like this thread on facebook
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6567

_j5689_ is one of them
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6733|Oxferd Ohire

Toilet Sex wrote:

_j5689_ is three of them
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6618|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

But there's too many other things that make it valid, like it being in an actual place: Virginia.

real place = valid

What was she gonna say, she had a date on the planet X15778966321LYT?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6712|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

But there's too many other things that make it valid, like it being in an actual place: Virginia.

real place = valid

Well, my point is that she actually had a place in mind, which either means it's for real, or she's a little smarter than the other girls I've seen about making it believable.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6618|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

real place = valid

Well, my point is that she actually had a place in mind, which either means it's for real, or she's a little smarter than the other girls I've seen about making it believable.
Just ask her out man. Obviously you aren't the most comfortable around girls, so screw other people's advice of avoiding movies because they aren't 'social' and take her to a movie. Get comfortable around her before you try and just rely on idle conversation and charisma to keep her intersted. Start simple and grow. Let the movie keep you entertained for now, maybe hold her hand or go for a walk after so you guys have something to talk about (the movie). It'll progress naturally.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5974|Blue Mountain State
kick her in the twat.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
rdx-fx
+955|6587

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

Lick kick her in the twat.
FTFY
gnot<3
Leave blank to use forum default.
+45|5550
edating man...it's a love/hate thing.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5760|Belgium
Got to know a girl 'bout a good month ago, we didn't really talk much. She's in most of my classes at the uni, so I see her pretty much daily. Talked to her on the prom, and after that we just kept talking. Found out she lives really close to me (like <30 mins on the bike) and she suggested that we should go running together etc. She bikes to school with me now, and we've sat together through all classes and at lunch breaks nows, I feel like I've know her for years now, even though it's only been some weeks.

She has a boyfriend though, so I'm not sure how I should be thinking of that. Read over a text she was sending to someone saying it wasn't going too well with her bf, although they were together at the prom and looked quite happy

Well, don't really know why I wrote this all down, maybe someone's been in a similar situation?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6466
keep it as friendly and try to keep your other feelings to a minimum

don't be the homewrecker
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5957|Places 'n such
been in the boyfriends position and yours...

Uzique wrote:

keep it as friendly and try to keep your other feelings to a minimum

don't be the homewrecker
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5760|Belgium
Wasn't even thinking of that, seriously. I certainly won't be the one escalating, I just found it a bit 'weird' we're spending that much time together.. Heck, we just went to a pub for a few hours too.

Last edited by Jebus (2011-03-29 11:28:45)

i wonder how long she's been with her bf

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard