Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6309|'straya
[sarcasm] Yeah why wouldn't you want to play a form of escapism set only in your era. Jeeze. Anything else would be too crazy man![/sarcasm]
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5398|Cleveland, Ohio

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

More modern than that 1960's garbage, and WAY cooler, but hey to each his own. If you like using old worn out shit for your wars, I hope it works for you.
you are using that in bc2 tbh.
k
prove me wrong then
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you are using that in bc2 tbh.
k
prove me wrong then
Take a peak at the mounted MGs for the US army in BC2 and tell me that same gun is in nam, or maybe the VSS, G3, Neostead, the list really does go on and on. How hard was that to check for yourself so you don't have to embarrass yourself here?

Last edited by Blade4509 (2011-03-12 11:11:57)

"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5398|Cleveland, Ohio

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

k
prove me wrong then
Take a peak at the mounted MGs for the US army in BC2 and tell me that same gun is in nam, or maybe the VSS, G3, Neostead, the list really does go on and on. How hard was that to check for yourself so you don't have to embarrass yourself here?
i know its not the same as nam.  you still have outdated weapons.  no javelin, no stinger, basic scopes, etc.  as you said yourself..why would you play with outdated weapons?  tracer dart lol

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-03-12 11:55:25)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5197|Massachusetts, USA

War Man wrote:

Finray wrote:

War Man wrote:

Still is the basic 1950's design with improvements, it still remains the same overall though.
Most stupid sentence ever made by man.

That's like saying there's no difference between a Ford Model T and a Lamborghini Gallardo because they both have four wheels and move forwards.
Except they are completely different cars. The m16 is a different story, still is relatively the same gun just only modified for better reliability(even though the m16 is still outdated unreliable piece of shit still).
So how would you know, you fired one of those fine M16s recently?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

prove me wrong then
i know its not the same as nam.  you still have outdated weapons.  no javelin, no stinger, basic scopes, etc.  as you said yourself..why would you play with outdated weapons?  tracer dart lol
Sure not everything in BC2 is perfectly modern and recent but you gotta admit it's still MORE recent and updated weaponry, however minuscule the scale, it's still more modern.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Commie Killer
+192|6547

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Sure not everything in BC2 is perfectly modern and recent but you gotta admit it's still MORE recent and updated weaponry, however minuscule the scale, it's still more modern.
Now yours just refusing to admit your wrong.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America

Commie Killer wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you're*
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6828

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Yeah, let's field those Blackhawks, Apaches, Abrams, XM8, RDS, etc. in 'Nam.  We'll teach those Viet Cong using our modern day weapons.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5339|Sydney
Are EA's servers down at the moment? A mate just bought the game on Steam but keeps getting the message saying EA's servers are down.

I'd check, but I'm at work.
Commie Killer
+192|6547

Blade4509 wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

you're*
And also like dick in your butt? Interesting.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
i can't rape eifa in real life, but i sure can shit on her chest in BC2
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America

FatherTed wrote:

i can't rape eifa in real life, but i sure can shit on her chest in BC2
\_ O \_
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6766|Greenwood, IN
Streaming BC2 PC

ngame.tv/nextlvlgaming or ngame.tv/averagegamer
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6502|Atlanta, Georgia

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

Finray wrote:

Most stupid sentence ever made by man.

That's like saying there's no difference between a Ford Model T and a Lamborghini Gallardo because they both have four wheels and move forwards.
Except they are completely different cars. The m16 is a different story, still is relatively the same gun just only modified for better reliability(even though the m16 is still outdated unreliable piece of shit still).
I have, they fucking suck.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5197|Massachusetts, USA

NeXuS wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

I have, they fucking suck.
Fair enough then.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
Is this game still worth the 39.99?

e: It's 18.99 on a sale. Might just get it

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-03-21 06:07:16)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
So i just got this game right, did some singleplayer, but then i wanted to get into some MP action. The server list took a long time to update (i expected this), but when it was done it didn't show any servers (i didn't expect this). Turns out, I hadn't patched it yet, so i ran it again and the updater started.
I let that shit update for a while, and near the end it says: File Not Found - There might be an Internet connection problem or server is down - Play the old version?
Now I'm trying to run BFBC2Updater-MCE from the directory and I hope it won't happen again, but it just might. Anyone know what the problem is here? It isn't my Internet connection, if that helps
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
Okey, so it didn't work. It even stopped earlier than before. Im now running the regular updater from the directory as admin.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6607|Amsterdam‫
dice is trollololing you
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6160|Vortex Ring State
so I decide to reinstall BC2 from my DVD...

install runs (I've got win7) then hangs on a single file, some French voiceover thing. Says that I should verify that the file exists (it does) and click retry. I do that and it does not work, runs for a little bit (1-3 minutes) and hangs again

any ideas?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5003|Amsterdam
i was suspecting that, but i still got it to work.

counter-trolololololol
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6607|Amsterdam‫
lolololololololol
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6160|Vortex Ring State
DICE has decided to stop trolling you and start trolling me, ffs
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......