a fly
+105|6688|The netherlands

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

I want to know from a crazy noob, to a genius experteer, how good I am.
Rate by numbers only. For example: 1.46.
http://www.bf2s.com/player/59033158/
most played kit: sniper
acuracy overall: under 16%

rating: 8,  since you have "just" begon.....
Tcx_1
+3|6784|Alberta, Canada
Man, I thought I was being harsh with my rating of 3.5/10.
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6637|Houston, TX
hmmmm...
3/10
sorry dude, but you really aren't that good, if its a crap computer you have then I sorta understand but if it's a good computer and you still suck I would try another game...unless this is all you do for "fun."
but quite frankly I don't see how getting pwnt is fun...

Last edited by k1LLr_M (2006-05-12 21:31:24)

Rizen_Ji
+41|6779|200m out and smiling at you.
uhhh maybe you should use the kit weapons... like your a sniper most often.... well use the rifle instead of sitting in vehicles notice how your k/d is like .77 for kit but only like .44 for rifle.... ya that's teh_sux0rz
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6716|Colorado
your doing ok for a new guy, I'd vehicle whore it up a little to help your kit scores, your spm seems right on track, keep capping flags & killing

Maybe concentrate on a badge now & then, your doing fine.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6809|Toronto Canada
i dont get how people are that bad.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6783|Norcal, usa
well, i like the WLR, that's one of the most important

so 7
0.1/10

You're new to using a mouse, not just BF2. On my first account, I stabilized my KDR at 1 by 50 hours (and it was only like 0.8ish before that) and had an SPM of 2 before that.

KDR of under 4 in a tank indicates you SUCK. KDR of under 5 in a jet indicates you have to hand-eye coordination.

48% accuracy with shock paddles? Do you try to revive vehicles or something?

32% accuracy with sniper rifles? Same question, but replace revive with shoot and vehicles with clouds.

10% accuracy with assault rifles? Do you use a trackball?

Your W/L ratio is surprising...I guess you have your own server and ban people who kill your team, because you are not an asset in any way to your team.

25 death streak? There is a time to stick it out and a time to leave. Hell, I haven't even seen someone die 25 times in a round!

395 suicides? Lay off the emo music, k?

Do us all a favor and stay off ranked servers.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6832|Singapore

[Edit] I can't believe i'm saying this but i tend to lean more towards what n00bmurderer said.

Last edited by polarbearz (2006-05-12 22:45:49)

Beer_Ranger
+18|6738|usa
-1.56 your not very good, but as long as your having fun while playing thats all that counts.
Haxorsist
Snoring drooler
+3|6781|Snoreway
What bugs me about your stats is that you have played 135 hours and 59 of them has been as Lone Wolf. Screw the SPM and accuracy, you'll get better, but teamwork is, imo, the most important aspect of this game. When you're not in a squad the commander won't really be able to communicate with you. No matter what these people say, you are an asset to your team, but when you're not in a squad you won't be properly utilised.
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6701|San Francisco, CA
You stink. Your score is horrible for the amount of time you've played. Perhaps it's time for you to go back to Counter-Strike so you can be all nooby at it. You want a rating? here it is.

Suck/10

(yeah it's that bad)
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6733|London, UK
you have played 5 hours more then me and i have a better score, more capped flags, better at everything, and i dont even have veteran medic yet though iam working on it u need help ;o

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6690
Your stats are like mine pritty wank, but thats because back when i started i was new to all pc games and i was shite. Ur gold medals are rare like mine because you dont use armour much.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6814|AUS, Canberra
lets play a new game, rate my close.

i think its pretty bloody good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard