The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6665|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
So fricking bad

Well, no not really.  I got other things I want to do first.

While I do those you have a look at this little link which shows some of them rich bastards on that list

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Number … 0.html?x=0

I thought William Gates would be number one on the list but; no its some Mexican fella.

Theres a fricking reccesion on (however you spell it) and yet these mofo's have increased their wealth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aRor905cCw

HI 5 ing myself over the fact I made a thread - it might be shit, but its a thread
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
Bill Gates seems to plough a fuck load of money into charitable causes, so that's maybe why he's not as high as you might expect.

haven't clicked the links
I read a FHM or Loaded article on him perhaps maybe as long as 10 years ago

It claimed he was the most dangerous man in the world as he owened Nukes, and had rockets in his bunker in one of his houses.  I was gobsmacked at how he was allowed to have them.  It said he had more money than some countries, and that was back then.

I think there should somehow be some kind of wealth cap.  You only need 'so' much money don't you?  The interest it earns alone is sick.

You can save someones eyesight with £5, but a mossie net for £10.

I also reckon the tightest people I know happen to be the richest.

I would love to win decent money and sort my mates out with stuff.  Pay off mortgages, fund accounts for their kids etc.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK

1927 wrote:

It claimed he was the most dangerous man in the world as he owened Nukes, and had rockets in his bunker in one of his houses.  I was gobsmacked at how he was allowed to have them.  It said he had more money than some countries, and that was back then.
Sounds like bollocks.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK
is 27 drunk again?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX

1927 wrote:

I would love to win decent money and sort my mates out with stuff.  Pay off mortgages, fund accounts for their kids etc.
You'll never be rich in money then.
Not to worry eh.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4960|Dundee, Scotland.
at 11am I hope not.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Dilbert_X wrote:

1927 wrote:

You'll never be rich in money then.
Not to worry eh.
Thats the thing with money - I dont worry.

I have no respect for it, I know I dont need it to make myself happy or more importantly Mollie.  We have had to learn this lesson in a harsh way 'Sorry love - I havent got the money'.  I can occupy the both of us on Sundays not needing to spend money on anything else except food.  Shes told me its who she's with not what she gets that counts.

The richest person I know is my other Dad (step).  He spent £300k helping my Mum fight cancer - to no avail.  Yeah he's moved on, but for the 3-6 months he grieved (another story for another day) his millions didnt mean shit to him
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5863|00770
Thank you, now that song keeps playing in my head. Bleh.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
This one is just as fitting from what I have seen

Ive seen money change people and not once has it been for the better

I'd rather have stuck in my head but Im biased.  Im Biggies biggest fan
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5708|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Don't know if you've ever been to Mexico, but that guy hold a RIDICULOUS monopoly on ALL telecommunications in Mexico.

If you go to a Starbucks there, they don't actually have their own Hotspot.... Starbucks is forces to install a Movil access point and they print the username/password on receipts. (Protip: Go to Starbucks before you go to the airport back, the login works on ANY Movil AP and it's unlimited, free internets at the airport.)
No I havent been to Mexico, but that might explain his wealth.

Is he the only provider then?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney

liquidat0r wrote:

Bill Gates seems to plough a fuck load of money into charitable causes, so that's maybe why he's not as high as you might expect.

I saw a doco or something about 6 months ago, Bill Gates has donated $26 billion to charity in the past decade.

Jaekus wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

I saw a doco or something about 6 months ago, Bill Gates has donated $26 billion to charity in the past decade.
He Gave away £13 Million pounds roughly? (havent seen latest conversion figures).

Hope it was to childrens charities firstly, then all needy causes.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

It's $26 BILLION dollars, I'm quite sure there's enough to go around without worrying about whether some kids got some.

ghettoperson wrote:

It's $26 BILLION dollars, I'm quite sure there's enough to go around without worrying about whether some kids got some.
Ahh go back to Rule 1 of 27's law

Its money - so I dont worry about it.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney

1927 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

He Gave away £13 Million pounds roughly? (havent seen latest conversion figures).

I think it was $26 billion USD.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6556|Area 51

Jaekus wrote:

1927 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I think it was $26 billion USD.
Which is only worth three fitty.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6148|Vancouver | Canada
I think it's a safe bet to say that people who throw the phrase "money doesn't make you happy" around never have had/made and never will have/make good amounts of money.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5905|...

Nah, it's a phrase that was made up by some rich guys club that decided they don't want too many people to join. So, they came up with a catchy phrase that would convince people to keep being poor so they could continue to be just THAT much more rich.

yeah...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6462
i don't know... living comfortably and being rich are two very different things...

i like to think i want to live for things other than money

but i suppose having a comfortable upbringing affords me the luxury of that view
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5991|...
You can't buy happiness and that's a fact really.
inane little opines
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6784|Jupiter

ghettoperson wrote:

I didn't get any 
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone
I also can't take a 3 year vacation around the world first class doing whatever I want in as many places as I feel like without money. Having money may not make you happy, but having the ability to purchase what one wants does.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5741|شمال
hosni is not on the list?
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard