Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York

11 Bravo wrote:

finland has the worst goalies ever
If that's a rag on Backstrom, you're a fucking idiot. Have you ever thought that the fact that the Wild aren't a good hockey team lies in the fact that the highest goal total on the team is 20? At least with the Coyotes, another low scoring team, they get scoring from all areas and have a stellar D corps.

Backstrom is probably one of the best goalies in the league.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5235|Cleveland, Ohio
fred norrena actually.  nice try though
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
oh you mean the guy playing in sweden? lmfao fail save.
11 Bravo
Banned
wat
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6636|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Fuck the bruins and fuck Chara. What an idiot. Can't play hockey with a stick fagget.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Andoura wrote:

Fuck the bruins and fuck Chara. What an idiot. Can't play hockey with a stick fagget.
Come on. I saw the hit, and while it was VERY disturbing to watch, I don't think Chara intended that result. At most, he wanted to hit him into the bench. Chara's one of the nicest guys in the NHL.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Poseidon wrote:

Andoura wrote:

Come on. I saw the hit, and while it was VERY disturbing to watch, I don't think Chara intended that result. At most, he wanted to hit him into the bench. Chara's one of the nicest guys in the NHL.
That piece of glass should not be between the benches for this reason. If some shitty commentator is too scared to stand there without his own igloo he should use a periscope.
TravisC555
+118|6217|Cox Convention Center, OK

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Andoura wrote:

That piece of glass should not be between the benches for this reason. If some shitty commentator is too scared to stand there without his own igloo he should use a periscope.
Hopefully the engineering firm will realize that for the arenas that have them and recommend they be taken out.
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6617|Auteuil, Laval
Yeah!

My Canadiens have scored their 11,000th goal at home!!!
Do not know if any other original 6 has reach that much.

It's a new game, a tie goal after being short handed 3 against 5.
Yes Sir!

Price is so square in front of the puck it's almost impossible.

Last edited by Jean_Peste_tu? (2011-03-15 17:54:06)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2459/4048567570_a6cc915da0_z.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
moar liek

31 goals for the FUCKING WIN

https://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Michael+Grabner+Honda+NHL+SuperSkills+amdHcKEgROEl.jpg

Calder trophy here you fucking come
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

i take it the lightning lost alex.. i havent even checked.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
yeah, 5-2... I couldn't watch it though, had to listen to the radio stream on the Isles iPhone app

honestly, from everything i hear from people who saw the game, Stamkos looked like absolute shit. I wonder how many goals he'd have without St. Louis on his wing. Put St. Louis on Tavares' wing and JT scores 65 in a season.

I'm still rooting for TB in the playoffs, but they're not going anywhere with that D corps.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

Honestly I don't know what has happened to them over the last month and a half. It seems like ever since they got that long home game stretch they cant win consistently. I listened to the pregame show and the coach said their in a position now where they are "afraid to win".
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
That could be it, but I think a lot of it focuses on Stamkos. Every time I see him recently, he doesn't come off like he's playing very hard. He was a -3 tonight ffs.

You're battling for home ice advantage...stop being a twat.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

It's not the home ice advantage that concerns me, but rather the fact they are in a trough. Ideally you want to peak as you enter the playoffs.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula

I'm tired. Game last night ended at 101 minutes Longest I've been at ended at 124mins.
Ultrafunkula

Sweet! My team is 2-1 in the semis now. Next (and hopefully last) games are Mon & Tue.

And tonight NYR - Phi is on Espn America at 1930. Noice.
Ultrafunkula

Woo! 3-2 SO win
Ultrafunkula

0-3 today in the away game. Finals are up for grabs tomorrow. Gonna be one helluva screamfest in the arena.

11 Bravo
Banned
nhl

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-04-04 16:03:52)

Ultrafunkula

Not only for NHL is what you said last time boyo. Asked when you made that last topic that got merged to this one if you don't mind me posting other league stuff here too since we hockey nuts seem to be a minority here. You said ok.
Ultrafunkula

Sweet Jesus! Final score 7-1 and finals start next wednesday.

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
really excited for the NHL draft this year...I really hope the Isles take Ryan Strome. I'd prefer Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, but he's probably going 1-3.

Dougie Hamilton is very impressive as well. Solid D man with the potential to be a great #1 or #2 D man for any franchise.
Ultrafunkula

"It's a dandy!" Haven't heard that one in a while. So what's the top 10 draft situation atm?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard