h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6343|Troy, New York

FloppY_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Exhaust lasts only 6 seconds, and then nothing can stop him untill it's off cd again for 6 seconds
His ult only lasts 5 seconds, and other than that hes a glass canon, just CC and focus. Or have a decent caster.
Oh you are so very wrong.... if played right trynda will 2-3hit anyone, he recieves massive amounts of health through lifesteal...

In general, a team with a trynda vs a team without, will win 90% of the time...

EDIT: and you try playing Solo queue and relying on your team to focus anyone... not to mention trynda is hard to kill even with focus, since 5 seconds is enough for him to kill half your team...
Hmm, Maybe its a difference between playstyles in servers but I've never had trouble with a tryndamere the vast majority of time except in 3s (and then I always ban him anyways so its not an issue)
iceman785
+93|6663|Alaska, mother fucker.
Trynd will start to do insanely well once you reach the ~25 minute marker. If he's farmed enough creeps/hero kills and can get a phantom dancer, boots and an IE he can pwn the enemy team all day. You gotta own him early game and CC him in the team fights late game.

I honestly think he's the best carry in the game right now

Last edited by iceman785 (2011-03-02 16:58:09)

h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6343|Troy, New York
Huh, I really just haven't had issues with him. Make sure you throw an ignite/ EC Active on him to slash back his lifesteal (or in the case of ignite, kill him coming out of ult)
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6169
What elo are you guys playing at? Any decent tank will completely counter him with CC. If your tanks are failing kite and then turn. In a team fight, good positioning (tanks in front, squishes in back) will easily defeat him.

If your having trouble with him in particular, try taking someone with either a stun or good mobility. Additionally, a well place ignite will often take him down.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6276|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Meh I've gone back to my old playstyle now...

Not taking part in teamfights, farming all day everyday, defending towers/attacking enemy towers solo while teamfights are going on...

I swear, every time I take part in a teamfight, my team leaves or the enemy focuses me... fuck it' I say...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6488

FloppY_ wrote:

I swear, every time I take part in a teamfight, my team leaves or the enemy focuses me... fuck it' I say...
|_()|_! trying to tell you something
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6276|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

burnzz wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

|_()|_! trying to tell you something
I know I'm not that good... But if my team can't do anything but complain, they can go without me tbh
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6343|Troy, New York
Does burns play LOL? Seems like a chill guy to game with.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
I just played 5 4v5s in a row. How the fuck am i ever gonna play a decent Jarvan game to test my build if every time some douche leaves because he bought his computer in somalia?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
h4hagen, you wanna play a few rounds today?
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6343|Troy, New York

Kampframmer wrote:

For sure, I have Fridays off from everything so Ill be on for sure.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam

h4hagen wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Noticed you just got online and i was at the end of the timer in the lobby. Just managed to leave in time
Penalty sucks though
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam

h4hagen wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Im going to the gym in an hour or so (might a play 1 game before i go), i think I'll be back in 3 hours from now. You wanna play some LoL then? I'm getting the hang of Jarvan
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6343|Troy, New York

Kampframmer wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Im going to the gym in an hour or so (might a play 1 game before i go), i think I'll be back in 3 hours from now. You wanna play some LoL then? I'm getting the hang of Jarvan
Lets do it
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam

h4hagen wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

Lets do it

I'm going to the gym in 5 min. I'll be back in 1h30min.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
Okey, im online and ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
and im all out of gum
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
h4hagen, you still down to play?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
guess im flying solo
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6436|Amsterdam‫
https://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3083/foreveralonel.png
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
so true

e: not for long though, after this game no more!

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-03-04 14:24:10)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
lol   9/1/9 as jarvan. Just died for the first time after 37min, but made a triple kill before they killed me.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4833|Amsterdam
Im starting to like this champion
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6169
ignore team mates asking for tank
select Akali
???
Profit
https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r195/w4hagen/matchhistory.jpg?t=1299282917
iceman785
+93|6663|Alaska, mother fucker.
lawl, akali is so op. i wish i didnt work fucking evenings so i could play with you guys

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard