FloppY_
­
+1,010|6284|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
1 skin costs average £5

I'd call that expensive for such a small visual change to one of 60-something champions

I'd buy then MAYBE for £1 each
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
iceman785
+93|6670|Alaska, mother fucker.
I had a Trundle on my team last night, he went 0-20.  When the game started he said "It's time to troll!" and repeated that every time he respawned. He just ran up to the enemy team, got killed, rinsed and repeated until the 20 minute marker... so retarded
FloppY_
­
That is what the report button is for
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
Trundle is god tier jungle now. WW can go suck a dick.
FloppY_
­

Aries_37 wrote:

Trundle is god tier jungle now. WW can go suck a dick.
"now"?

I don't remember seeing him in the Patch notes?
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
It's pretty much been the case since they changed dragon/jungling several patches ago. I've just not been playing that much recently.

Trundle is a faster jungle, ganks better pre-6, has better jungle invasion and better escape. He's also much tankier in teamfights and in general outputs more damage.
FloppY_
­

Aries_37 wrote:

It's pretty much been the case since they changed dragon/jungling several patches ago. I've just not been playing that much recently.

Trundle is a faster jungle, ganks better pre-6, has better jungle invasion and better escape. He's also much tankier in teamfights and in general outputs more damage.
Ye, I remember when trundle came out (I don't even remember him getting nerfed since then), people who knew how to play him were immortal.. I imagine it being like that still?

The danger of going up against him, is you can seem like you are winning a 1v1, but then all of a sudden he just kicks your teeth in...

EDIT: Fucking imagine & being, I will never befriend you...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-02-25 19:05:31)

h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York
https://screenshot.xfire.com/s/111222200-4.jpg
Easily my best game ever
FloppY_
­

h4hagen wrote:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/111222200-4.jpg
Easily my best game ever
lolwut

lol @ that enemy Teemo build

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-02-26 15:46:20)

h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York
teemo was trying to trollface backdoor because I literally one hit him with my javelin at range lol.
Also I was teaching a level 14 to play so they were like 20-ish on the enemy team, which is why it was lulz.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London

h4hagen wrote:

Easily my best game ever
Yikes!

Was it a custom game? I've gone 30+ for 0 in several custom before as panth. I am seeing a fair amount of heal/claritys there

edit: ah. But even against level 20's that's an insane score. Nidalee is crazy uncatchable

Last edited by Aries_37 (2011-02-26 16:06:00)

h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York

Aries_37 wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

Easily my best game ever
Yikes!

Was it a custom game? I've gone 30+ for 0 in several custom before as panth. I am seeing a fair amount of heal/claritys there

edit: ah. But even against level 20's that's an insane score. Nidalee is crazy uncatchable
naw, was a normal 5. It was actually reasonably close because it was 4v5 and they did a good job pushing lanes. Thats actually only my fourth game as nid, just bought her today, and liked her so much I got that skin right after the first game haha
FloppY_
­

h4hagen wrote:

teemo was trying to trollface backdoor because I literally one hit him with my javelin at range lol.
Also I was teaching a level 14 to play so they were like 20-ish on the enemy team, which is why it was lulz.
But he has NO items to survive the tower.. how did he expect doing damage to them if he can't get close enough to shoot x_X

Not to mention that Malady

And fiddlesticks stacking Abyssmal with no HP X_x

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-02-26 16:12:10)

h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York

FloppY_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

But he has NO items to survive the tower.. how did he expect doing damage to them if he can't get close enough to shoot x_X

Not to mention that Malady

And fiddlesticks stacking Abyssmal with no HP X_x
Yah no doubt they were baddies. They had all 3 outer turrets down though so he was just going for inhibs.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4840|Amsterdam
pff.... Why is the pvp.net chat server being such a dick? t always disconnects at the most inconvenient moments
FloppY_
­

Kampframmer wrote:

pff.... Why is the pvp.net chat server being such a dick? t always disconnects at the most inconvenient moments
It's easier to post when it's online than when it disconnects tbh
FloppY_
­
Fucking RIOT can't do anything right...

https://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7070/asdasdgtq.jpg

I have never had login problems in the past and now they "fix" that by adding this shit?

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-02-27 10:55:31)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4840|Amsterdam
I almost always play with Vlad and Morde (sometimes kayle). So i already have a caster and a tank, now i want a sort of fighter champion.
So...  Garen or Jarvan?
[HOF]Mercenary
o_O
+53|6176

Kampframmer wrote:

I almost always play with Vlad and Morde (sometimes kayle). So i already have a caster and a tank, now i want a sort of fighter champion.
So...  Garen or Jarvan?
Garen is nerffed to hell as a fighter, still works well as a tank. I would wait on buying Jarvan until we know if he is viable or not.

Some decent fighters to consider are Xin, Jax, or Yi.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4840|Amsterdam
well, i consdered all foghter but it came down to those 2. Went for jarvan. Did 9/5/? on my 1st game. Most deaths came from early game as I wasnt that used to the champion after 1 practise game. But he really fun to play, especially his ult
FloppY_
­
I prefer Irelia as a fighter tbh... Tryndamere if you want higher damage output...

Trynda is very OP lategame atm...
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York

FloppY_ wrote:

I prefer Irelia as a fighter tbh... Tryndamere if you want higher damage output...

meh, just take an exhaust (worse than it used to be) and a stun and your fine. If you get caught against him 1v1 one though its fucking over.
FloppY_
­

h4hagen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

meh, just take an exhaust (worse than it used to be) and a stun and your fine. If you get caught against him 1v1 one though its fucking over.
Exhaust lasts only 6 seconds, and then nothing can stop him untill it's off cd again for 6 seconds
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6351|Troy, New York

FloppY_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Exhaust lasts only 6 seconds, and then nothing can stop him untill it's off cd again for 6 seconds
His ult only lasts 5 seconds, and other than that hes a glass canon, just CC and focus. Or have a decent caster.
FloppY_
­

h4hagen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

His ult only lasts 5 seconds, and other than that hes a glass canon, just CC and focus. Or have a decent caster.
Oh you are so very wrong.... if played right trynda will 2-3hit anyone, he recieves massive amounts of health through lifesteal...

In general, a team with a trynda vs a team without, will win 90% of the time...

EDIT: and you try playing Solo queue and relying on your team to focus anyone... not to mention trynda is hard to kill even with focus, since 5 seconds is enough for him to kill half your team...

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-03-02 09:53:02)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard