pwned7
+53|6584
cheaters are sad ppl that have no skill... simple as that i guess lol
sinir
damned
+2|6824|Boston

$kelet0r wrote:

Cheaters aren't bad, they're just misunderstood.

Discuss
Karma troll?
kenny-lex
+1|6581
Why cant BF2 has a function that take a screen shoot of a random kill during a game and then put them on the status screen at the end of the game. They can be small and it will not take long time and some random screenshots of a kill can be displayed on the BF2s.com so folk can spot the cheaters.

I like Punk Buster and I hope they will solve more cheating problems in the future.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6685
I always thought it would be cool to have a hacker class that could hack into the Scan radar and screw it up .
Like when the commander is looking down on troops the enemy red dots would be offset by 20 meters and that would throw off artillery drops and the like . Also have levels of hacking that would get deeper and start messing around with the UAV and the commanders ability to use assets . Make artillery reload super slow even though it hasn't been destroyed . Be able to create safe bubbles that the enemy commander can't see our troops . Or make all the players seem friendly to confuse the enemy comander . That would be cool .

This is ingame though - not real hacking against punk buster . I duno't know , I just woke up

Last edited by jonnykill (2006-04-27 05:54:30)

vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6622|UCF
You're all hypocrites. There is no-one in the world who has not cheated. Look hard into your past before you say all cheaters should die; becuase if that were true, humans would not exist.

To cheat is to reach an end sooner that you would without taking a specific action, or to use someone else's work for your own personal gain without the permission to.
AG6_Iceman
+2|6566
O come on we don't really want to kill them just hurt them. Like in a game were a bad call is made. There are too many cheaters out there in life and in games. See yes I know the different. But a game is made to be real to make it more fun, so you feel it more as you can say. If you don't thinks so go play game boy. I just like to shoot someone 14 times and then shoot some one else 14 times and they die. O no he's head shooting me with a postal at 100m that is fun. Yes we all have cheated and we have all got busted for cheating and we stop playing the game. That is what is going to happen to this one to. They know this, they will just make a new game sell it and make more money. I really think they are the once making the cheats.

all you can really say is **** it

Last edited by AG6_Iceman (2006-05-12 09:16:19)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650

Cougar wrote:

Eat shit.
funny people looooooooool u guys make me laugh
KingLou
Banned
+79|6629|Las Vegas

vpyroman wrote:

You're all hypocrites. There is no-one in the world who has not cheated. Look hard into your past before you say all cheaters should die; becuase if that were true, humans would not exist.

To cheat is to reach an end sooner that you would without taking a specific action, or to use someone else's work for your own personal gain without the permission to.
You talk like a cheater.

KiL
[2ndSS]Splinter
+1|6570|Florida
cheaters blow...end of story...they have no life and cant actually do nething with out the help from someone else or somthing else....cheaters are mostlikley ppl in life that end up to be nothing
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6699|Howell, Mi USA

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Cheating was cool on the NES, SNES, SEGA GENESIS, SEGA SATURN, PLAYSTATION, DREAMCAST, SEGA CD, N64, GameCube, Playstation2, X-box......

see a pattern?
Game Genie FTW!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
chittydog
less busy
+586|6840|Kubra, Damn it!

vpyroman wrote:

To cheat is to reach an end sooner that you would without taking a specific action
So by your reasoning:
If I don't study, I graduate in 7 years. If I do study, I graduate in 4. So studying is cheating??? Cuz by taking a specific action I reached an end sooner that I would without taking that specific action.

Damn, I knew I was doing the right thing by blowing off the books...
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6636|USA

usmarine2005 wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

all cheaters must fucking die
Don't forget about hippies, they should die also.   +1 for you.
lets add tree huggers into that...
d3x74
+14|6652|NY
It could be said that I cant see things from a cheaters perspective, or it could be due to the fact that I cant shove my head up my own ass far enough.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6736|Michigan
Well at first I was getting pissed at those of you who say we have all cheated before but... That is true.
I guess the differance between good cheaters and bad cheaters is if it's an online game or not.

I have done the doom, Quake, and others. All single player though. I always thought "Why cheat online with people you don't even know? Where is the gratification?"

Sometimes I think it would be funny to get a hack against all my friends. Just so I can kick all their asses then tell em about it!!! That would be gratification!!! Of course, that hack would be a one time deal and prolly on a lan.
Otherwise, hackers rob honest people of their points, fun, and dignity. Thanks hackin tards.

As for $kelet0r's comment... he wrote "discuss" in there. I did'nt take it like he liked hackers or was one. +1 for starting an interesting topic.

Last edited by spacebandit72 (2006-05-12 12:27:38)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6725|California

cheaters=lame, alone, probably masturbate to naked night elf World of Warcraft model newbs
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6811|The planet Tophet
wow what a great way to get negitive karma
Manxman
Banned
+19|6642
Cheaters......They can run really fast
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6711|Antarctica

jonnykill wrote:

I always thought it would be cool to have a hacker class that could hack into the Scan radar and screw it up .
Like when the commander is looking down on troops the enemy red dots would be offset by 20 meters and that would throw off artillery drops and the like . Also have levels of hacking that would get deeper and start messing around with the UAV and the commanders ability to use assets . Make artillery reload super slow even though it hasn't been destroyed . Be able to create safe bubbles that the enemy commander can't see our troops . Or make all the players seem friendly to confuse the enemy comander . That would be cool .

This is ingame though - not real hacking against punk buster . I duno't know , I just woke up
That would be cool.
Torin
+52|6697
Cheating has a time and a place, and it's never in online multiplayer games. End of story.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6663| United States of America

$kelet0r wrote:

Discuss
as a fellow human i give u the finger and shun u from the planet
Dr_3V|L
+51|6730|Twente, The Netherlands
I think you made this thread to gain negative karma. Instead, I'll give you positive because you probably don't like that.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6582|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

$kelet0r wrote:

Discuss
Here is a rope..take it and find yourself a tree.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6700|UK
cheaters/tkers/ppl who run in front of planes on take off -

ARE ALL FUCKING WANKERS!!!!!!
-1 KARMA AND ILL -1 KARMA EVERYRIME I SEE A POST FROM YOU GOOD OR BAD!!!!
a fly
+105|6649|The netherlands
not reading anything after post nr1:

CHEATING IS BAD, UNLESS, IF ITS 'unranked (like anyone cares about stats, maybe unlocks)' AND VS OTHER CHEATERS, SO 8VS8CHEATING, who cheats the best. /rant (or something)

*message to cheaters that dont follow the above sayd*
anyway, cheating vs people who dont, is weak, it means you wank to power, that you cannot get in reallife. it spoils the fun of others and in real life you.... you never seen the SUN, its a thing that gives a bright light :-) i hope, one day, youl find it

Last edited by a fly (2006-05-12 15:23:10)

Hiei987
+20|6697
Cheating in ranked servers is obviously wrong, there is as much discussion here as asking if Bush knows how to read.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard