Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Yeah, good choices there. Be interesting to see how much they differ to BF2 in terms of design.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

I wanted Mashtuur.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Warlord would have been better. Just replace the SAS with Marines.

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-02-24 10:24:04)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4843|Amsterdam
I wonder how karkand will be with the destruction feature.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Kampframmer wrote:

The latest teaser video?  Doubtful you could bring down that tall hotel.  And going inside?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4843|Amsterdam
if people started blowing up buildings all over the place, it will probably become a laggfest in MP
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

Kampframmer wrote:

if people started blowing up buildings all over the place, it will probably become a laggfest in MP

seriously?

BC2 wasn't that laggy.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Macbeth wrote:

Warlord would have been better. Just replace the SAS with Marines.
why
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4843|Amsterdam

Trotskygrad wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

seriously?

BC2 wasn't that laggy.
Only played the beta of BC2. So i was just guessing, but who knows, maybe it wont be an issue
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Trotskygrad wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

seriously?

BC2 wasn't that laggy.
Yeah, but BC2 buildings aren't as big as the ones we are seeing in BF3.
Trotskygrad
бля

Ilocano wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

The latest teaser video?  Doubtful you could bring down that tall hotel.  And going inside?
If your could, :DDDD

but lol... plant charges in all major buildings.

bring them down once people enter.

but yeah demolition requires a lot of explosives put in the right places
Trotskygrad
бля

Ilocano wrote:

Lucien wrote:

ilocano go and load up BF2 right now. Then move at all and try shooting. You will miss completely.

Now try holding down M1 while standing still. You will miss completely.

Just give the guns a quick spin and you'll remember how unbelievably inaccurate every gun in BF2 is without perfect control
Yes, I still remember the circle deviation.  And on that regard, I retract my unzoomed observations.

Edit:  got me thinking about the medics scoped rifle (L-something).  Deadly at times, with headshot after headshot.  And then, can't hit for shit.

Ok, ok, I retract everything because of that stupid circle deviation issue.
My former title was "L85A1 whore" I should know that that applies
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5868|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I want bridgetoofar from the 360 BF2
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England
There are better Air Maps than Oman, though...

I hope they at least add more buildings and shit to make less open space and more room for IO.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois
bring back kubra
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

HaiBai wrote:

bring back kubra
Why on earth? Was there a map that was any less boring if you weren't in a jet? Hell, Dragon Valley and the one with the oil refinery in the middle were more interesting. Kubra was just awful.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6691|England, GBR
I reckon they'll put something in between the water on Karkand of Us base and 64 player MEC last base. swimming their was a pain with the classic "battle @ the railway". Come on you know what I mean. It always got stuck there!

Destruction will change the maps dynamically. New spots for capping / hiding etc.

Cannot wait.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

I reckon they'll put something in between the water on Karkand of Us base and 64 player MEC last base. swimming their was a pain with the classic "battle @ the railway". Come on you know what I mean. It always got stuck there!

Destruction will change the maps dynamically. New spots for capping / hiding etc.

Cannot wait.
What bugged me is why APC's couldn't access the open waters on the right side...  That was the fix to the bottleneck.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
Fuck Yeah Sharqi!
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6643|can
I know I'm gonna end up buying the game even if it sucks complete dick just because of Sharqi.

Good one Dice
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
self control son
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois

JohnG@lt wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

bring back kubra
Why on earth? Was there a map that was any less boring if you weren't in a jet? Hell, Dragon Valley and the one with the oil refinery in the middle were more interesting. Kubra was just awful.
well I was actually a pretty big jet and heli whore, but vehicle whores like me were forced into infantry when the intake was taken and the teamwork needed to take it back was always fun. 

it was just a map that required all elements of teamwork to win.  infantry, jets, helicopters, armour, and most importantly infantry
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Mashtuur should have been picked over Krapkand. Sharqi and Oman are good though.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
This has had 591,000 hits in 1 day, 9 hours. When I watched it there were 304 views, lol.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

HaiBai wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

bring back kubra
well I was actually a pretty big jet and heli whore, but vehicle whores like me were forced into infantry when the intake was taken and the teamwork needed to take it back was always fun. 

it was just a map that required all elements of teamwork to win.  infantry, jets, helicopters, armour, and most importantly infantry
If you weren't in a heli or jet it was the most ludicrously boring map possible. Twenty minutes to get from point to point in a tank is obnoxious, and it was even worse on foot. The size of the map wasn't really an issue, it was all the elevation changes that cut off certain points of the map and required you to run halfway across the map just to ascend.

Seriously. Worst. map. ever.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard