Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York
Oh. My. God.

Poulin injured in warmups, on his way to the hospital. Koskinen starting, Joel Martin on his way from Bridgeport. You can not help but laugh.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Koskinen hoovered the his first shot in the NHL

That's gotta be some sort of record...

Heh, I remember when Tim Thomas played in Helsinki. He let his first shot in on a breakaway. He was lying down on his back for a few seconds prolly thinking something like "I'm so done here..." But he picked up his shattered self confidence and won HIFK the championship that season
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
We'll see. Lawson (sucks just as much) is coming back from injury soon, and apparently Darth Snow is trying to make a deal for a goalie. Probably Martin Gerber.

He's out for the season (Poulin) btw. Fucking hell.
Ultrafunkula

Did he bust his knee? Oh, and a correction; "3 meter" Koskinen allowed his first 2 shots Jarkko Ruutu has been benched. Hope he'll come back home and win a title over here next season
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Yeah, dislocated his kneecap (ow). Same injury he had in juniors.

Goalies in this org. are cursed.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Fuck the bruins!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
that game was amazing, sorry
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK

Poseidon wrote:

We'll see. Lawson (sucks just as much) is coming back from injury soon, and apparently Darth Snow is trying to make a deal for a goalie. Probably Martin Gerber.

He's out for the season (Poulin) btw. Fucking hell.
I've met Gerber before, he is a pretty cool guy and a good goalie. Playing in the AHL btw. Seems the Islanders got Al Montoya from the San Antonio Rampage  (AHL affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes).

Last edited by TravisC555 (2011-02-11 10:26:12)

Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Probably the best hockey game I've seen in close to 7-8 years. Michael Haley is a fucking beast.

9-3, suck it Shittsburgh

Last edited by Poseidon (2011-02-12 00:17:54)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

9-3 doesn't sound like a good game . Lemme check the box score.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
I mean, considering it was using our 5th string goalie who in the past 2 games has performed above all expectations... I'll take it.

Grabner chasing the Calder Trophy with 21 goals now, JT91 with 4 points to give him 45. Such an awesome game.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Considering you knocked off a 4th ranked team (E)..You'll hear no gripes out of me.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
i wonder if minnesota can actually make the playoffs
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
https://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Michael+Grabner+New+York+Islanders+v+Buffalo+Q1KhREjiuVJl.jpg

Hat trick to win the game. 16 goals in 2 games for the Isles. This team kills me so much, but after the Pittsburgh beatdown and now this, it finally feels good to be an Islander fan.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
Islander is the next Nordique team
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Andoura wrote:

Islander is the next Nordique team
Thrashers. They're in the playoff race and they STILL can't sell out their games. If the Isles were in 7th place, they'd be selling out every night.

Grabner with another goal and assist tonight to take the lead for rookie goals.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
I heard in the media here that Quebec is closer to have a team than the Islanders to keep it... But thrashers should also move. We need more team in Canada.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
The Isles will stay. If the NHL does what they can to ensure the fucking Coyotes stay in PHX, the Isles will certainly remain on Long Island. At the farthest, Queens or Brooklyn. Bettman has been vocal in his support of keeping the Isles on Long Island.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Damnit Lightning...
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ultrafunkula

Ruutu to Duckies. I wanted him to NYR

Secretly tho, I hope he won't geta NHL deal after this season so he would come back home and end his career where it started.

I tried marketing the Devils - Bolts game to the missus next friday but she didn't buy the idea
11 Bravo
Banned
ruutu is poo poo
Ultrafunkula

Rudi is

He's the one you love on your team and hate in the opponents.
11 Bravo
Banned
go on wild.  fuck the ducks
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Fuck Ruutu. He's as bad as Matt Cooke or Sean Avery.

Kaberle to the B's, Brewer to the Lightning. Yzerman's really wheeling and dealing this year.
11 Bravo
Banned
fucking killer save by backstrom

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard