lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

thing is, shit isn't blowing up all over the world in the name of Judaism, pal
No, only Palestine.
I dunno, is the IDF planting bombs, blowing up markets and women and children as part of their war strategy?

but hey, even if it is only in Palestine, then it is only in Palestine then ain't it? Glad we could agree
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

thing is, shit isn't blowing up all over the world in the name of Judaism, pal
No, only Palestine.
I dunno, is the IDF planting bombs, blowing up markets and women and children as part of their war strategy?
Yeah. They were even using white phosphorus against women and children, don't you remember?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

No, only Palestine.
Yeah. They were even using white phosphorus against women and children, don't you remember?
nope I don't.....you mean the IDF had a strategy and policy of attacking women and children? Or are you trying to church up the fact that women and children were killed in the war? Ya know, like when they were being used as human shields by Hamas?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX

Kmar wrote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703313304576131461322124274.html

Israelis are bracing for a more adversarial regime in Egypt, one they expect could lead their country to expand its army, fortify the two countries' desert
Israel has reacted to Egypt's unrest by moving to shore up gas supplies and promising steps to bolster the Palestinian economy. It has quietly signaled support for a gradual transition backed by the army and controlled by Omar Suleiman, Egypt's vice president and longtime intelligence chief. Mr. Suleiman has close ties with Mr. Barak and other Israeli leaders.
I wonder if this holds true if the Egyptian army supports the MusBro?
If Suleiman has close ties with Israel I doubt he'll last long.

The Egyptians aren't going to go through a revolution only to put in power another US plant.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

nope I don't.....you mean the IDF had a strategy and policy of attacking women and children? Or are you trying to church up the fact that women and children were killed in the war? Ya know, like when they were being used as human shields by Hamas?
Hamas, you mean the Democratically elected government?

If you honestly believe that shelling a civilian population =/= human shields you are delusional. How does one use a human shield against helicopter gunships?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

you mean the IDF had a strategy and policy of attacking women and children?
The IDF has had a policy of attacking women and children since day one - but thats for another thread.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

If you honestly believe that shelling a civilian population =/= human shields you are delusional. How does one use a human shield against helicopter gunships?
when you attack FROM a position, that position becomes a legit target. When you know this and surround that position with women and children you have formed a human shield. Yes I mean Hamas. The ones that got elected and used women and children as human shields
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

The IDF has had a policy of attacking women and children since day one - but thats for another thread.
really? link please
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

when you attack FROM a position, that position becomes a legit target. When you know this and surround that position with women and children you have formed a human shield. Yes I mean Hamas. The ones that got elected and used women and children as human shields
You're legitimising attacking women and children? That's truly disgusting lowing.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

You're legitimising attacking women and children? That's truly disgusting lowing.
no actually I am not, what is disgusting is putting women and children between you and your enemy, then attack over them, keeping them in the crossfire.

What is also disgusting is your attempts to dismiss that action

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-10 03:40:10)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

"when you attack FROM a position, that position becomes a legit target."

Was your justification.

Palestinians are already walled in and losing territory. They didn't choose to make their homeland a position, it was forced upon them.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

"when you attack FROM a position, that position becomes a legit target."

Was your justification.

Palestinians are already walled in and losing territory. They didn't choose to make their homeland a position, it was forced upon them.
That isn't MY justification, that is EVERYONE's justification. get over it.

How can you summarily dismiss and deny the actions taken by Hamas regarding human shields?

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-10 03:46:30)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

really? link please
Why don't you try reading a history book, instead of parroting neo-nazi blogs and Fox.
Its just Israel's justification, not anyone elses.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-02-10 03:47:08)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

really? link please
Why don't you try reading a history book, instead of parroting neo-nazi blogs and Fox.
you made a comment as fact...now I am asking you to show me where you got your information.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
History books - they're fun, you should read one one day.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

I almost commented on " the insults not helping " but I must sound like a broken record at this point. Compared to D@lt and D~Bag, he is pretty cool and he doesn't switch topics in every rebuttal. On the whole at least I can learn a little from this guy if I don't agree with most of the views. He makes me pay more attention.
Well, it is no coincidence that this forum reflects real life tactics by the left. The 5 D's of the liberal argument... dodge, deception, deflect, deny, discredit.
You forgot ~ Attack the Messenger ! ~. Remember My " Rape Tree " thread lol
Constantly accuse of racism and Inciting Violence ! , ( until irrefutable proof shows you are actually the guilty ones, ,,,then plead for civility in discourse )

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-02-10 03:54:26)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

really? link please
cant think of a single instance where 2 warring factions ignored positions they were being attacked from.......I doubt you can either
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Dilbert_X wrote:

at this point you should ' pull a D@lt ', as that is some pretty weak stuff your serving.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-02-10 03:55:42)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

History books - they're fun, you should read one one day.
ok, so you are not going to source your "facts"?  right?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

really? link please
cant think of a single instance where 2 warring factions ignored positions they were being attacked from.......I doubt you can either
Falkland Islands.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

really? link please

Falkland Islands.
what about it?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I can't remember, did Britain carpet-bomb Ireland, or the IRA financiers in Boston?

Did the US carpet bomb Riyadh after 9/11?

Did the UK carpet bomb Argentina over the Falklands?

Its a normal rule of warfare, and in the Geneva convention IIRC, that killing civilian unnecessarily or disproportionately to the military objective is a war crime.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-02-10 03:56:48)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

WW2.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Falkland Islands.
what about it?
The British virtually shrugged off the Argentinians. Do you need a history lesson in everything?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Falkland Islands.
what about it?
The British virtually shrugged off the Argentinians. Do you need a history lesson in everything?
obviously this was well before your time and " you need a history lesson "

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard