13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

https://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2952/egypt5h.jpg
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6324

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Soooo.. Who brought the camels, pray tell?
Don't look at me, I was in Manhattan.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

Mekstizzle wrote:

I just think it's always so dumb when Americans get pissy about other countries trying to move forward
the fuck is wrong with you?  damn near EVERY SINGLE NEWS CAST AND PAPER SUPPORTS THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

my god you are really that crazy imam arent you?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I just think it's always so dumb when Americans get pissy about other countries trying to move forward
the fuck is wrong with you?  damn near EVERY SINGLE NEWS CAST AND PAPER SUPPORTS THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!

He probably still bitches about Bush being president
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6324
They loot, riot, beat people and plunder, and still People are so patient, The Tea Party people should have started some fires I am guessing. Maybe obozo would have listened. To late for the Iranians. You see were his loyalties lie now.
13rin
+977|6449
The Tea Party people cleaned up after themselves.  Civilized Protest?  My ass.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 03900.html
Sure they got it all?

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2011-02-02 20:41:47)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5672|College Park, MD

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Sure they got it all?
god damn traffic was a mess those days
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6324

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Sure they got it all?
I am not sure I get your meaning. Those articles were on the trash left after obozos coronation.

" Washington trash trucks hauled away at least 130 tons of garbage after the inauguration of President obama, with more to go. National Park Service workers picked up almost 100 tons on the Mall and near the White House. "

" Crews, seen through a roll of dismantled temporary fencing, remove the gloves, containers, newspapers and other items left on the Mall after Tuesday's inauguration of the . . ."
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

They loot, riot, beat people and plunder, and still People are so patient, The Tea Party people should have started some fires I am guessing. Maybe obozo would have listened. To late for the Iranians. You see were his loyalties lie now.
Its the first page of Despot 101, when the population revolts open the prisons and release the inmates, then the protests can be blamed on 'criminals' and brutally put down.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Didn't McCain even say today NOW is the time for a transition? Egyptian leaders should listen to our congress. They are the ones that authorize aid... although he has said "ElBaradei is not a friend of the United States"

.. again, where is this going? Rioting for the sake of rioting is not progress. We must pay careful attention to who is leading the opposition and what they represent.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

I guess anonymous has been targeting Egyptian government websites. .. since when does downloading and running a program (most likely LOIC) make you a hacker? Stupid Mainstream Media doesn't know proper lingo .

And btw, LOIC logs your IP addy guys.. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/tag/loic/
The F.B.I. said last week that it had executed 40 search warrants “throughout the United States” in connection with that campaign. The strikes by Anonymous, known as “distributed denial of service” attacks, could lead to criminal charges that carry 10-year prison sentences, the F.B.I. said. Arrests have been made and equipment seized in Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Germany and France, according to British and American officials. They declined to provide further details.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I like how you always try to make everyone else seem worse than you, I mean look at you. You always get so crazy. Karma'ing me for weeks with the empty care cup, putting things in your sig. 'Fucks wrong wit you...weirdo.

I've seen hardly any Americans who aren't bitching about terrorists/crazy muslims and how they don't like these protests.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

Cybargs wrote:

It wasn't a "full blown war." Most Americans at the time didn't give a fuck about the revolutionary war. The brits lost since htey couldnt keep up the support of the populous and used Hessian "mercs" (King George was of Hessian blood so not really mercs i guess). Brits burned down villages and sure there were a lot of "patriots" who terrorised loyalist supporters but it wasn't necessarily a full blown war. Civil War was not even about slavery, it was more about state rights.

Learn USH mekbunny.
You just contradicted yourself so many times in that one post It's not even worth bothering with.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina

Mekstizzle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I like how you always try to make everyone else seem worse than you, I mean look at you. You always get so crazy. Karma'ing me for weeks with the empty care cup, putting things in your sig. 'Fucks wrong wit you...weirdo.

I've seen hardly any Americans who aren't bitching about terrorists/crazy muslims and how they don't like these protests.
Personally, I've seen that most Americans I know take a stance similar to my own in that they support the revolts, but they worry what government will take Mubarak's place.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol
13rin
+977|6449
As lowing puts it "Religion of Peace"
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Kmar wrote:

I guess anonymous has been targeting Egyptian government websites. .. since when does downloading and running a program (most likely LOIC) make you a hacker? Stupid Mainstream Media doesn't know proper lingo .

And btw, LOIC logs your IP addy guys.. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/tag/loic/
The F.B.I. said last week that it had executed 40 search warrants “throughout the United States” in connection with that campaign. The strikes by Anonymous, known as “distributed denial of service” attacks, could lead to criminal charges that carry 10-year prison sentences, the F.B.I. said. Arrests have been made and equipment seized in Britain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Germany and France, according to British and American officials. They declined to provide further details.
Proxies and bots?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Turquoise wrote:

Personally, I've seen that most Americans I know take a stance similar to my own in that they support the revolts, but they worry what government will take Mubarak's place.
Why would Americans be worried what takes its place? Is America a militarily weak nation bordering Egypt or something?? Are Americans averse to self determination and 'power to the people' in the context of a nation of desperate underemployed, underfed subjects of a kleptocrat, just looking for some bread and a job? Or is the real reason that they don't want true Arab sentiment electing leaders because the middle east is where a large percentage of the world's oil comes from and decades of mistreatment by western nations (backing brutal dictators/stooges, overthrowing democratically elected leaders, invading nations on shoddy grounds or simply 'in the national interest' (Suez)) has utterly alienated the Arab street from the west? That's not to say Arabs hate the west either. It may shock a lot of people to realise that they want all the things we have: TVs, iPhones, the internet, nice cars, good food, etc. Perhaps if we treated that part of the world with parity of esteem rather than viewing the region as 'peoples we must exert control over' we might foster better relations with them.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2011-02-03 13:25:03)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

CameronPoe wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Why would Americans be worried what takes its place? Is America a militarily weak nation bordering Egypt or something?? Are Americans averse to self determination and 'power to the people' in the context of a nation of desperate underemployed, underfed subjects of a kleptocrat, just looking for some bread and a job?
because it might be Anti-American, ofc
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Trotskygrad wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Why would Americans be worried what takes its place? Is America a militarily weak nation bordering Egypt or something?? Are Americans averse to self determination and 'power to the people' in the context of a nation of desperate underemployed, underfed subjects of a kleptocrat, just looking for some bread and a job?
because it might be Anti-American, ofc
Which effectively equates to trading principles for self interest, which I recognise of course is part and parcel of reality.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2011-02-03 13:25:37)

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
I really hate how the media pulls the USA right into the Egyptian revolution, while it doesn't really have much of a special relationship with the country. Why on earth aren't they showing what Israel thinks and does more? They border Egypt on gaza ffs.
inane little opines
Turquoise
O Canada

CameronPoe wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Why would Americans be worried what takes its place? Is America a militarily weak nation bordering Egypt or something?? Are Americans averse to self determination and 'power to the people' in the context of a nation of desperate underemployed, underfed subjects of a kleptocrat, just looking for some bread and a job? Or is the real reason that they don't want true Arab sentiment electing leaders because the middle east is where a large percentage of the world's oil comes from and decades of mistreatment by western nations (backing brutal dictators/stooges, overthrowing democratically elected leaders, invading nations on shoddy grounds or simply 'in the national interest' (Suez)) has utterly alienated the Arab street from the west? That's not to say Arabs hate the west either. It may shock a lot of people to realise that they want all the things we have: TVs, iPhones, the internet, nice cars, good food, etc. Perhaps if we treated that part of the world with parity of esteem rather than viewing the region as 'peoples we must exert control over' we might foster better relations with them.
While I agree with you that our history of supporting dictators hasn't helped us in the long run and that we should stop doing this sort of thing, I think it's also fair to be concerned about whether or not countries like Egypt and Yemen end up with Iranian-style theocratic pseudo-republics.

Even if we stopped supporting dictators and entering foolish wars, this form of concern would be relevant with regard to trade interests and regional stability.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Well I think Turquoise spoke out of turn. Truth is, most Americans don't give a flying fuck what happens to Egypt, as long as whatever happens does not cost us at the gas pump or force longer lines at airport security. Indeed the vast majority of Americans last week, had never heard the name Hosni Mubarak, much like the vast majority of us never heard of Osama Bin Laden before 911. We are talking about a nation of citizens so self absorbed and stupid that a significant percentage of us has no idea what the significance of DEC 7th 41 is, or what the 3 branches of our govt. are.
Turquoise
O Canada

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Well I think Turquoise spoke out of turn. Truth is, most Americans don't give a flying fuck what happens to Egypt, as long as whatever happens does not cost us at the gas pump or force longer lines at airport security. Indeed the vast majority of Americans last week, had never heard the name Hosni Mubarak, much like the vast majority of us never heard of Osama Bin Laden before 911. We are talking about a nation of citizens so self absorbed and stupid that a significant percentage of us has no idea what the significance of DEC 7th 41 is, or what the 3 branches of our govt. are.
Ok, well, let me rephrase.  The majority of educated Americans I know feel the way that I posted.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard