Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock

DesertFox- wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

yeah burnzz you act like you can just walk outside, go to a woman and fuck her. that's called rape in the civilized world
and? my point is, women like sex as much as men.

the thread is about "girl problems", though. and as far as problems go, it's mind over matter.

if you don't mind, it don't matter.
The problem is a lot (at least at this age) won't admit it cause they're worried about being sluts.
If a key opens a lot of locks, its a master key.
If a lock is opened by many keys, its a shitty lock.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Well he was prescribed this stuff which is supposed to be a one time thing and the best type you can get, so it looks like the best way of curing it.  He's going to get a 2nd packet of it because it's like dust stuff that you mix in a drink and then give it to her.

burnzz wrote:

if you*re near enough, i'm queer enough . . .

look, you may have been the most offensive player in Maryland, but take this one little piece of advice from an old-timer; just do it.

all y'all need to get out from behind a computer, knock the bottom out of some strange, and quit seeking the approval of fellow game forum members. she may not be Miss [insert your country here] but she needs to be breathing. that's it, women are as horny as men,

IT"S THE SECRET BITCHES DON"T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT.

just do it, and keep the details to yourself.
It's not that easy, you get all your confidence up to walk over and start talking, and then sometimes they play hard to get.

Although I admit it really wasn't that hard for this girl, I just waited for her group to walk out and get a cigarette so I could bum a light off them and then join the convo, which worked really good but I can't help but feel like it was lucky that she already seemed a little bit attracted to me, then again I don't initiate conversations a lot like that so it may be as common as you say.  Holy fuck, the whole thing was good progress now that I think about it

You have to also know how to sexually escalate things properly or you'll destroy their hornyness, that's what I'm afraid of doing because I have no idea how to do it.  I don't have like a natural flow(or well-learned confidence-backed 2nd nature logic in place of it for me) for that yet like I eventually attained with regular conversations.  This type of thing hasn't happened enough for me and I haven't learned much at all about how to do it properly, either by experience or word of mouth.  I either misread or become unsure of the signs, and if I get a straight sign I become unsure of how to react properly so I don't really do anything or as with this last case I think I just conversationally went around it but I really don't remember what I said for some reason.

Logical breakthroughs make my day, I feel like a whole bunch of weight has been lifted off of me and I finally understand the problem at least a little better.
won't work like that man, She needs to know she is at risk, and see the doctor.

Also if a chick wants to fuck you, its pretty hard to change her mind on that, no matter how awkward you are. There are no steps for 'sexual escelation' as you put it. If she kisses you kiss her back, grab her tit, whatever. If shes not comfortable with it she's not gonna slap you and walk out, she's gonna tell you she doesn't like that and keep going.

like I said, if she wants to fuck, she's gonna fuck. She wants it as much as you do, they just go a different way about it.
Well he seems hell-bent on keeping her not knowing and on top of that he's kind of having a little attitude about how I'm more with you guys and your collective theory that actually makes sense, or possibly just bothered that I'm not re-assuring him or something, sympathy never has been and still isn't one of my strong points of expression, real or not(and I do feel bad about it, this is my best friend).  So I've done all I can and hopefully his solution works.

-------------------------------------------------------

And I haven't come close to doing any of that physical stuff at all, like I said I've never even kissed a girl, so I don't have any experience to go off of with that stuff, nor do I know how it's supposed to work.  I'm just talking about the parts where a girl mentions something about it in conversation, such as that comment the girl at the party made about not getting enough dick and what I was really supposed to say to that to progress things, if that is indeed what you're supposed to do when they say something like that.  If that's not what's supposed to lead up to something physical then I am completely lost.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-31 19:43:06)

Adams_BJ wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

burnzz wrote:

and? my point is, women like sex as much as men.

the thread is about "girl problems", though. and as far as problems go, it's mind over matter.

if you don't mind, it don't matter.
The problem is a lot (at least at this age) won't admit it cause they're worried about being sluts.
hehehe where did you hear that?
mum sitting in your room explaining "birds and bees"

/

_j5689_
when she said "i need dick" you say "i need the flower of a woman" lol D

Last edited by Kimmmmmmmmmmmm (2011-01-31 20:47:52)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6155|Vortex Ring State

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

hehehe where did you hear that?
mum sitting in your room explaining "birds and bees"

/

_j5689_
when she said "i need dick" you say "i need the flower of a woman" lol D
quote about how a lock security expert dosen't have a GF or wife perhaps? (Cause he can't figure out women, go figure)
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
THE LOGIC STANDS GUYS!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
sometimes this thread really does make me lol

burnzz is talking more sense than any other over-fretting, over-thinking, neurotic little pissant virgin in this thread

read the old man's wise words and go conquer that poon
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6734|Columbus, OH
Shifty where are the stalking pic of the cashier girl?

There are two things I want to know:

1. what she look like

2. how well of a picture your cell takes two rows back in the food section.
13rin
+977|6635

Uzique wrote:

burnzz is talking more sense than any other over-fretting, over-thinking, neurotic little pissant virgin in this thread

This thread always makes me laugh.  Burnzz speaks true.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4998|Amsterdam

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

This thread always makes me laugh.  Burnzz speaks true.
Wisdom does come with age
you are a rich cowboy coming off the farm.. wear that stache proud

https://pwnwear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Owen-Starsky-Hutch-Signature-Do-It.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD
Yeah guys just go get women. It's not that hard, hell while you're at it go to the moon and earn a medal of freedom!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Yeah guys just go get women. It's not that hard, hell while you're at it go to the moon and earn a medal of freedom!
and that, homie, is why you'll be foreveralone.jpg
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

burnzz wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Well shit man. It's not hard to do well in school, you just study hard. It's not hard to get fit, just lift weights and do card and watch what you eat. obviously it's more specific than that but for the most part theres a very proven approach for those things. There isn't a one size fits all solution for getting a girlfriend.
Sturgeon
+488|5097|Flintshire
Stop being a faggot usually works
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Sturgeon wrote:

Eat a dick lls
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6155|Vortex Ring State

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Well shit man. It's not hard to do well in school, you just study hard. It's not hard to get fit, just lift weights and do card and watch what you eat. obviously it's more specific than that but for the most part theres a very proven approach for those things. There isn't a one size fits all solution for getting a girlfriend.
practice makes perfect tbh

hit out on every girl that you are attracted to

sure you'll fail a couple times, but if you're not butt ugly you'll get a fair share of successes
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5514|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Getting off the computer and out of the house generally helps.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6442|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Eat a dick lls
Wouldn't that qualifty as "start beeing a faggot" ?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Trotskygrad wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

practice makes perfect tbh

hit out on every girl that you are attracted to

sure you'll fail a couple times, but if you're not butt ugly you'll get a fair share of successes
I had a friend once that 'played the numbers'. He would go to a club or a bar and hit on basically anything that moved. If he didn't walk out with at least four numbers he considered it a terrible night.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Getting off the computer and out of the house generally helps.
Well i do that for several hours each day at this thing called college.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6912|Scotland

JohnG@lt wrote:

I had a friend once that 'played the numbers'. He would go to a club or a bar and hit on basically anything that moved. If he didn't walk out with at least four numbers he considered it a terrible night.
Why get numbers when you can just shag them?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
My guess is he's one of those types who prefers to know a woman for more than an hour before fucking her
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

My guess is he's one of those types who prefers to know a woman for more than an hour before fucking her
Not at all. Mid-week booty calls.
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Ah.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6912|Scotland

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

If he's going out to get more than 4 numbers in a club, that is definitely not his game, as John just stated.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard