Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6262|eXtreme to the maX
It could do, don't troll him into boning a skank.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6922|UK
lol this thread gets better and better.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Does anybody else think this girl might have STDs? Party girl using drugs not getting enough dick...
this paranoia will lead to no sex. just sayin.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Does anybody else think this girl might have STDs? Party girl using drugs not getting enough dick...
true, but his personality is a natural anti-aphrodisiac . . .
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6442|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Hey I'm no expert on the subject shifty... but one night stands with no rubber sounds like going kamikaze to me....
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
jord
+2,382|6834|The North, beyond the wall.
An astute comment indeed...
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6442|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

jord wrote:

=3
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5192|Massachusetts, USA

jord wrote:

From an obtuse person.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

burnzz wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

true, but his personality is a natural contraceptive. . .
fixt
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

Jaekus wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

true, but his personality is a natural contraceptive. . .
fixt
contraceptive implies anti-pregnancy, there was no need to fixt it, tyvm
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5629|Ventura, California

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

i would say stop being so judgemental but seeing as your life is like a bad parody of the bible, it makes sense that you're passing out poor judgements left, right and center
The kind of conversations, activities, and substances consumed at those parties are not my type of thing. So my judgment is based off of friends' stories, not mine.

I'd rather be a good ignorant person than an intelligent asshole btw.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5944|Catherine Black
What about being an ignorant asshole...
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6827|UK
ignorance will lead to make decisions that will result in negative consequences effectively negating any (intended) goodwill.  Thus, you will not be regarded as 'good' rather an ignorant asshole.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

i would say stop being so judgemental but seeing as your life is like a bad parody of the bible, it makes sense that you're passing out poor judgements left, right and center
The kind of conversations, activities, and substances consumed at those parties are not my type of thing. So my judgment is based off of friends' stories, not mine.

So your judgements are based upon stories from others instead of your own experience? C'mon, with certain things you can't pass judgement on stuff you don't know.

Conversations? I've had all manner of conversations whilst high/drunk/sober talking to other people under the influence, from metaphysical ideas to Simpsons quotes to what music I like to deep and meaningfuls with randoms about life experiences to some random stream of consciousness made up on the spot that in hindsight is so absurd you couldn't imagine being sober and talking that shit.

Activities? You have no idea. A lot of them are pretty tame really. I did walk into my house one time where everyone was in their underwear and a few guys got naked and people were kissing each other. I'd just finished band practice and was completely sober so it was a little weird.

Moral is, don't knock it till you've tried it. Or at least actually been at a party so you know what you're talking about. You can't hold a reasoned point of view by living vicariously through the stories of others.

If you want to remain ignorant that's cool but all you'll get is scorn if you then talk like you know what you're on about. Just sayin.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-01-31 16:48:41)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

fuck, take the warning labels off of everything, let nature take it's course . . .
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock

burnzz wrote:

fuck, take the warning labels off of everything, let nature take it's course . . .
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

burnzz wrote:

ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I can't believe people like you exist.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

threadsucks.gif
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
comeatmebro.gif
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD
Figured it was better to post this here than to piss people off by making another weird question thread:

My friend got drunk and cheated on his GF with a girl that was in the early stages of pregnancy and also had Chlamydia.  He also still fucked his GF after that and is now worried about making her infertile with the Chlamydia.  He was prescribed 1 one gram of Azithromycin for for it and is wondering if he gives half of it to himself, and half of it to his GF will it still be effective?
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6827|UK
nope

he needs to come clean and she needs to go see the doc asap. Also he can also expect the end of that relationship.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5629|Ventura, California

ghettoperson wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I can't believe people like you exist.
:3
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6653

the person who posts after me in this thread is GAY. true fact.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5514|London, England

burnzz wrote:

the person who posts after me in this thread is GAY. true fact.
Am not!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard