FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

h4hagen wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

h4hagen wrote:

Looking at your lolbase im thinking you might have gone to shit, haha
But seriously, I cant stand playing anything but full premades most of the time.
My concentration hasn't been the same since even before I started on meds ~1 year ago
Problem solved!
Play sona.
QWEQWEQWE R QWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWEQWE DF R
He, true... but she got nerfed so now she can actually lose :<
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam
Just joining in on this thread. I usually play as Vlad (sometimes as morde). But from what I hear in the chat in-game, it's almost like commiting a felony to play Vlad, because he just rapes too damn hard. Mainly because of the pool I guess...

Anyway, i also play on US. Anyone interested in paying with me? just repsond here and I'll post my tag later on.
FloppY_
­
Play rammus, take Ghost, buy +5 Boots, roll faster than the speed of light... eventually get FoN, SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-01-25 08:12:53)

h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6344|Troy, New York
https://screenshot.xfire.com/s/109944901-4.jpg
Trolololololol
Ended 18-0-9 before they surrendered. Should have gotten a mejais, lol.
@ Kampframmer add me - US tag GenHenry
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam
Just saw the new Vlad skin in the store for the first time and i am sooo dissapointed. It has got to be the gayest skin ever. Guess I'm keeping my Nosferatu skin.

@h4hagen Added you
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6344|Troy, New York

Kampframmer wrote:

Just saw the new Vlad skin in the store for the first time and i am sooo dissapointed. It has got to be the gayest skin ever. Guess I'm keeping my Nosferatu skin.

@h4hagen Added you
Quite literally the gayest skin ever made. I only have the cheap one, and I only got that one because I hated the onion hair Nosferatu is definitely the best vlad skin though.
Oh, and accepted the invite.

Last edited by h4hagen (2011-01-25 14:47:28)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam
I am currently playing a lot of DC universe online, but I still play LoL with my brother sometimes, so who knows... Maybe I'll come online again and play a few games.
FloppY_
­
https://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8821/newurlahr0cdovl2ltywdlc.jpg
I lol'd

Every time this happens to me ingame I fail epicly because I'm too busy laughing xD
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam

FloppY_ wrote:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8821 … tywdlc.jpg
I lol'd

Every time this happens to me ingame I fail epicly because I'm too busy laughing xD
lol. I have never seen that happen but the comic alone made me laugh
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam
Haven'played LoL in a while and i don't really like playing the game on my own because other people are either polish (dont know what theyre doing on the US servs though) or retarded. So any1 interested, just mention it in this thread.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6670|In You Endo- Stoke
Loving playing league of legends at the moment, all my friends have hit level 30 :S i'm just at 21.
But alas i have a life outside of LoL

Curently characters im using is Xin, Udyr and Gangplank when i am up for a laugh or an ass-kicking!
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Loving playing league of legends at the moment, all my friends have hit level 30 :S i'm just at 21.
But alas i have a life outside of LoL

Curently characters im using is Xin, Udyr and Gangplank when i am up for a laugh or an ass-kicking!
29 now. Seeing as I have had the game for quite a long time now I should've hit lvl 30 a long time ago, but im still at 29 (halfway there though). It's just not a game that i can play for hours on end on a rainy day like a shooter or mmo. when i play, i only play like 2 or 3 games and its always with at least 1 person i know.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Yeah i play it on and off, as i could spend all night playing it tbh. Plus i tend to get pissed off when i lose 3 games in a row anyhow, or geting more pissed at the team i am being put with.Unless it's my mates then i rage at them over teamspeak lol
FloppY_
­
I'm loving how OP Pantheon is...

Even I can own with him
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam

FloppY_ wrote:

Even I can own with him
If you really suck that hard, why not play as teemo?
FloppY_
­

Kampframmer wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Even I can own with him
If you really suck that hard, why not play as teemo?
Noone ever walks into my shrooms

lol

Even if I place them well, my luck allways manages to guide the enemy around them. And I'm not liking their short lifespan

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-01-27 13:11:39)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
Panth is OP in some cases, but aslong as you can stun him then its all good
I am trying to make sure i learn alot of characters, so when i do play rnaked the ones i can use aren't banned from that game :S
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

Panth is OP in some cases, but aslong as you can stun him then its all good
I am trying to make sure i learn alot of characters, so when i do play rnaked the ones i can use aren't banned from that game :S
Yup that's exactly the approach you need. People need to stay out of ranked unless they're proficient with several champs. IMO you need to be able to competently play a minimum of 2 carries, 1 jungle tank, 1 other tank and 1 side lane champ. That way you can fill out whatever position your team needs.
iceman785
+93|6664|Alaska, mother fucker.
What if you can play 90% of the heros in this game well? With all builds?
FloppY_
­
I allways hated the "maining champs" stuff...

personally I have like 5 chars or something THAT I DON'T LIKE... then I play everyone else whenever I feel like it
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4834|Amsterdam

FloppY_ wrote:

I allways hated the "maining champs" stuff...

personally I have like 5 chars or something THAT I DON'T LIKE... then I play everyone else whenever I feel like it
I do have 2-3 main champs, but I do know of all the abilities and tactics of others, I just dont play em
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6567|London
Maining champs is not something you do on purpose. People just naturally get better with certain champs due to practice/ suiting their playstyle than with others. There are like 60(?) champs in the game and being equally good with them all is impossible, even the very top players will have a select few champs that they favour for when they want to 'tryhard'. Saying that you're equally good with all of the champs is really just saying that you're good with no one unfortunately.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
I have 2 carries and a jungle tank, just need to have a normal tank and another side lane champ too.
If anything just to have a couple of games with a character to know there skills and how they work.
There is characters that i hate to be up against, teemo, akali,vlad but i am sure they are fun to play

From watching streaming on solomid seems like certain characters are always banned, evelyn, panth , rammus is this normal?
Or do people just do it off who they dislike?
I can see evelyn being one that is always banned as she is pain in the arse unless everyone is making sure she is the first to be killed in every team fight.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6344|Troy, New York

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

I have 2 carries and a jungle tank, just need to have a normal tank and another side lane champ too.
If anything just to have a couple of games with a character to know there skills and how they work.
There is characters that i hate to be up against, teemo, akali,vlad but i am sure they are fun to play

From watching streaming on solomid seems like certain characters are always banned, evelyn, panth , rammus is this normal?
Or do people just do it off who they dislike?
I can see evelyn being one that is always banned as she is pain in the arse unless everyone is making sure she is the first to be killed in every team fight.
Usually theyre pretty much the same.
Usual bans i find are:
Malphite
Amumu
Pantheon
And previously eve but now its pretty random because she cant jungle
FloppY_
­

Aries_37 wrote:

Maining champs is not something you do on purpose. People just naturally get better with certain champs due to practice/ suiting their playstyle than with others. There are like 60(?) champs in the game and being equally good with them all is impossible, even the very top players will have a select few champs that they favour for when they want to 'tryhard'. Saying that you're equally good with all of the champs is really just saying that you're good with no one unfortunately.
How did "then I play everyone else whenever I feel like it" translate to "I play well with everyone else" ?

Not saying I'm above average tho'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard