menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
i feels i bit more slow than i remember from bf2
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA
One of the worst beta's I have ever played. Good concept, it's just SO bad. Hopefully they can get their shit together when it gets released.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

War Man wrote:

It may do without prone, but really there are 2 people on this issue: Those who want prone and those who don't give a fuck. Obviously adding prone won't 'cause any trouble as there isn't really anyone against prone.
Not to mention that prone just adds more diversity to the gameplay.

Last edited by RDMC (2010-12-27 09:44:41)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

RDMC wrote:

War Man wrote:

It may do without prone, but really there are 2 people on this issue: Those who want prone and those who don't give a fuck. Obviously adding prone won't 'cause any trouble as there isn't really anyone against prone.
And it makes it easier to camp and snipe

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Oh, wait.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6535|Area 51

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

RDMC wrote:

War Man wrote:

And it makes it easier to camp and snipe

Oh, wait.
Or to prone spam.

Oh wait.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria
Yeah, we need our good ol' nade-spamming marathons at the Hotel back.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

RDMC wrote:

War Man wrote:

And it makes it easier to camp and be snipped

Oh, wait.
Fixed
2juk
+12|5147

globefish23 wrote:

Yeah, we need our good ol' nade-spamming marathons at the Hotel back.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5505|Cerbere Landing
They need to un-nerf the Grenade Launcher attachment.

DICE did the right thing by making delay between prone and standing. Now they need to add the same delay from standing to prone.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Got sent another key. I had completely forgotten about this pile of shit until now.

And by bumping this thread, I can remind the rest of you, too!
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6755|Anaheim, CA

Looks like they want to get 10k concurrent players online on Saturday
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5148|Sydney
Prone is fine. I miss it BC2. If it's such a concern they just need to limit it's use. Like, you can't go prone whilst in mid air would be a good one, seeing as you can't crouch in mid air.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin

GuliblGuy wrote:

Looks like they want to get 10k concurrent players online on Saturday
Eh fuck them. No prone and too many assault, medics, and recon and too few engineers to deal with tanks.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
I can't even get the game to launch. Won't let me in Opera (your browser doesn't support it, would make sense if it was ran in the browser.. which it's not. Christ, I could write the code to launch a damn .exe through Opera, not hard)

Firefox just refuses to do anything when I press Play Now

And Internet Explorer is just aids, but I finally got it to the damn page and it does the exact same thing.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
BVC
+325|6665
With BC2's environment being as camoflage-friendly as it already is, I'm glad they left prone out.  If they didn't, there would be even more tourists (AKA snipers) in game.
alexb
<3
+590|5909|Kentucky, USA

Finray wrote:

I can't even get the game to launch. Won't let me in Opera (your browser doesn't support it, would make sense if it was ran in the browser.. which it's not. Christ, I could write the code to launch a damn .exe through Opera, not hard)

And Internet Explorer is just aids, but I finally got it to the damn page and it does the exact same thing.
No worries, you're only missing out on one of the most dreadful gaming experience you will ever go through.
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6719

alexb wrote:

Finray wrote:

No worries, you're only missing out on one of the most dreadful gaming experience you will ever go through.
Yeah i've been playing the beta. Client is lagged to shit, the menus are lacking text, poor english in what captions they actually do have, game rounds are far too short, tanks and apc's rule the karkand streets because every idiot is sniper or assault. Numerous graphical glitches, both ingame and in the client, jumping over the low walls is buggy as shit, m16a2 is stupidly accurate. I've gotta say its probably the worst beta i've been a part of, and they've got alot of ground to make up if they're getting a release by spring time this year. (READ: completely rebuild the game)
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Someone take my fucking key

599Z-G4CW-Y94L-JCAU
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6719

mtb0minime wrote:

Someone take my fucking key

599Z-G4CW-Y94L-JCAU
I'll give it to my flatmate.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

I feel like we're spreading AIDS
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6719

mtb0minime wrote:

I feel like we're spreading AIDS
Hahaha. Yeah man its like a virus that I can't get rid of, and it all came because of the relationship I had with that filthy whore BF2. I was looking for her again. Copped AIDS instead.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

tanks and apc's rule the karkand streets because every idiot is sniper or assault
Well, I'd say that's actually a good thing.
Stupid people spent years playing I/O in Karaknd, so they can't do anything else anymore.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6293|Graz, Austria
New map: Oman
Only this Saturday, January 29 at 18:00 CET.

And I got a virus code to infect invite 5 more people!
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6659|England, GBR
glove, I'll take one if you have any?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

glove, I'll take one if you have any?
Still need one? PM me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard