tF-Vireo
The Lady of the House
+2|6844|San Francisco

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I sure hope so! Someday... I was last home in August. I was planning to be there for Christmas but I have to visit the future in-laws in Minnesota instead. I think the closest I'll be getting to the bay area in the next year will be when I'm in Las Vegas for a modeling convention. I missed Fleet Week this year--how were the Blue Angels?

tF-Vireo wrote:

Will you ever get to go back home?
Voodooo and um.. I think Chuy went.
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
We need more girls like KtotheIMMY
ArkAng37
+1|6844|San Antonio, TX
Blue Angels are kick ass! My brother is stationed at Barksdale AFB and I went to go see them proform at a Air Show for the second time and they kick ass!

Are you active, reserve or national?
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6837|A Small Isle in the Tropics

those of us who were around in the early days of this forum.. remember Atomicredhead? don't think she hangs out here anymore
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

yeah, I remember her. funny girl

on a side note, what makes you guys think half of us isn't really girls or vice versa ? after all, this is the internet. I could be a 300-pound-bulgarian prostitute....
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6813
Could be, eh
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

B.Schuss wrote:

on a side note, what makes you guys think half of us isn't really girls or vice versa ? after all, this is the internet. I could be a 300-pound-bulgarian prostitute....
ewww.. now i got that image stuck in my mind..each time i see the name B.Schuss and its all your fault..
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-

tF-Vireo wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I joined the Army and went to Missouri after high school in '01, and have lived at Fort Bragg, NC on-and-off ever since. I'm just a civilian in an Army city these days. My fiance is in the 82nd Airborne here.

tF-Vireo wrote:

The basic group of us is in SF. Chuy. Afro, Shrtcww and Voodoo.
Why so far from home?
Will you ever get to go back home?
Hey she lives like 50 miles south of me, no going home yet
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6841|Missoula, MT

mikeshw wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

ewww.. now i got that image stuck in my mind..each time i see the name B.Schuss and its all your fault..
LOL...that's sick Schuss!  But I know you're not after hearing you talk on ventrillo during the movie taping that day.  I think it's pretty cool you Germans know english so well.  I don't know any German females, maybe their voices are low?  hmmm...haha. 
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

CMDR_Dave wrote:

mikeshw wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

LOL...that's sick Schuss!  But I know you're not after hearing you talk on ventrillo during the movie taping that day.  I think it's pretty cool you Germans know english so well.  I don't know any German females, maybe their voices are low?  hmmm...haha. 
oh noooooo... low voice, masquerading as a german male? and a 300-pound bulgarian chick? ewwwwwwww... that's it..its done it for me.. *shivers*

man, this is worst than a cold shower..
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

lol. mike know any sg chicks that play bf? i don't
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo

polarbearz wrote:

lol. mike know any sg chicks that play bf? i don't
try a new PID.. any_chicks_out_there might work..

nah.. saw someone with a tag that says foxygirl on EA Taiwan.. not even going to attempt a pickup line.. hard to tell by their PIDs

Last edited by mikeshw (2005-10-25 04:20:54)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6788|Singapore

i bet its some hairy old gay man. :p if she turns out to be a bombshell though i'm gutting myself.
Rosse_modest
+76|6776|Antwerp, Flanders

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

Ps.: No, I am not looking for another girlfriend, not always being virtual, can be virtuous.
Merde, anders mocht ge ze wel aan mij geven ze
KillerAFET
+3|6780|Abilene, Texas

Miakei wrote:

I love my fiance, now if only I could convince her to play as well
Well, course then we'd be fighting over the computer =P
If you really loved her you'd have a PC of her own and a copy of the game.  My wife and son also have identical machines as mine as well as their own Battlefield disc.  When BF2 came out my son and I got DVD copies so we can shoot each other online, momma is stuck on SIMS2.
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6774|Hamburg, Germany

mikeshw wrote:

CMDR_Dave wrote:

mikeshw wrote:

oh noooooo... low voice, masquerading as a german male? and a 300-pound bulgarian chick? ewwwwwwww... that's it..its done it for me.. *shivers*

man, this is worst than a cold shower..
you shiver?? You're far away...
IT lives only 5h away from my city!!  *help!*
But on the other hand it is the internet and I'm a.....

Last edited by Aruba-Prime (2005-10-25 04:30:52)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

CMDR_Dave wrote:

mikeshw wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

well, Dave, maybe that wasn't me either ? j/k

on a serious note, I remember a story in the US a while ago where some guy actually made up a whole online identity like that. he pretended to be someone elso, put up false pictures, made up a whole CV and stuff. He said it was more an experiment to see wether he could actually become that person ( at least online ). He was very good at writing colorful stories and soon other people on the net took interest in his "life" and made friends with him. this included talking about serious stuff like relationships, love, religion, etc..
He fooled a lot of people, and I believe he also hurt some feelings and broke some hearts in the process.

point is, you cannot expect honesty from everyone on the net. we all have our little secrets.
Minnesoter
+2|6759
I'm female, and kick tons of ass.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6847|-

Minnesoter wrote:

No argument here
ViperGTS19801
+0|6767|Philadelphia Suburbs, PA

Minnesoter wrote:

Your stats prove it. :-p

My g/f plays BF2 with me alot.  She's not very good at it yet, but she will improve.  I say this from experience...I've stopped playing CS:S, HL2:D, and Halo with her because of it.

[/pwntbyagirl]
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6820|Belgium

That makes about 5 out of 5000 members, thus 500 out of 500,000 active gamers. Hmmm, it truly is a men’s world. But that’s just fine for my male ego, it would suffer tremendously at being shot to oblivion... by a girl

@B
Is this you than? Christ, Germany is still to close, if you ask me...
https://www.prenhall.com/phitcareers/chap1/images/fatlady.jpg

@Rosse_modest
No way… No can do, sir… No…
Aha, another gamer from Antwerp, hope to find you online someday…

Cheers,
R
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6793

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

There are lots of girls that play BF2. I know and/or have played with at least three. And yeah, they are a lot better than guys at pretty much everything, except sucking and being asshats.
That was unnecessary. Post edited.

Last edited by MatRx9 (2005-10-25 06:43:21)

dsb
+0|6777

morbesso666 wrote:

I'm telling you, you american are very deep in shit.
35-45 people playing PC games, where the heck u wanna get?
I think the word we're all looking for is...anyway...
dsb
+0|6777

MatRx9 wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

There are lots of girls that play BF2. I know and/or have played with at least three. And yeah, they are a lot better than guys at pretty much everything, except sucking and being asshats.
That was unnecessary. Post edited.
lol
BWAG
Results May Vary
+10|6791|Michigan
I'm female too!   

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard