-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6846
http://toasters-bf1942.de/usi_0.1_client.rar.torrent
go to totalbf2.com for more details. only reason why i'm posting is to have more ppl leeching/seeding the torrent becuase it seems the USI only uploaded the mod to 1 server... which is freaking slow.. -_-..

EDIT: LOOK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS ON IT...

Last edited by -(PK)-DarkIllusion (2006-05-10 14:48:14)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6798|Jupiter
Dude, what are you talking about???
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6846

USI TEAM wrote:

The US Intervention mod team has some exciting news to report to you today; they have released their first public version of the US Intervention mod!
https://home.tiscali.be/nicolas.slegers/USI_release.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare your rigs and seal off your pcrooms, because you wouldn't want to get disturbed for the coming days. That's right, USI is finally available!!! So stop all your downloads and start downloading USI at www.jarhedz.com, www.totalbf2.com, www.planetbattlefield.com, www.battlefield2arena.com,
    www.bf2-mods.de, www.bf2live.com or your favorite BF2 community site. These partners will also have a server set up with USI so you won't have to wait for a place to play on.

All off the USI team hope you will enjoy this mod and invite you to post your feedback on our forum at www.jarhedz.com This is just the beginning, and we need your help to get to the end!

USI would also like to thank bren and puzl of the jarhedz krew for their hard work. USI wouldn't have been able to accomplish this without them and jarhedz.

Download the mod here: http://www.jarhedz.com/dload.php?act... … ;cat_id=12

Release partners gameservers IP's:

fozzy.jarhedz.com:16567 || take revenge for the long wait on the USI devs and testers here

84.207.19.24:15657 || Clan 1er RPIMa/bf²live

84.16.240.250:16567 || bf2-mods.de

62.75.204.222:16567 || B-Hell.com

extra renders @ http://media.bf2-mods.de/media/usi_releasepics.rar

cheers

MrGold
    USI head PR

Last edited by -(PK)-DarkIllusion (2006-05-10 14:42:38)

MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6781|EUR
What is a US intervention mod?
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6846
USI is a mod for battlefield 2. from what i've seen(the trailer) it looks awesome...
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6770|Toronto Canada
yeah looks decent!
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6846
wel.. since most servers are busy.. here is a torrent link..
http://toasters-bf1942.de/usi_0.1_client.rar.torrent
Hyper
Banned
+154|6756
im currently uploading it to somewhere faster.
if ya want a link(when its done) pm me and ill think about it
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6702|Sacramento
zomg! it has an A-10 in the logo! I love it already! im dl'ing and seeding!

doh, the torrent says "tracker sending invalid data" and is not connecting

Last edited by No_Smoking (2006-05-11 11:24:38)

tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6744|Pakistan/England
this mod kicks ass. better than SF and EF combined imo. and its free. the sounds are absolutely stunning, they redid every weapon sound in the game..i duck whenever i hear an A-10 or any other jet nearby. the only vehicles that are left over form BF2 vanilla are the DPV, RIB, UH60 and the Mig-29. oh, and heli's can finally be taken down with one shell or one AT rocket. download it. now.
No_Smoking
+35|6702|Sacramento
I ended up just downloading it from the main site heh. But I am now seeding it for everyone else (@around 51kb/s)
Capt. Foley
+155|6593|Allentown, PA, USA
this mgiht amaze u guys
BUT MODS ARE ALLWAYS BETTER THEN THE FIRST BF GAME
well besides bf42 lol
go to planetbattlefield.com click bf2 click mods and it will show a almost complete list of the mods coming out and the mods that are out
would amaze u how many there will be
No_Smoking
+35|6702|Sacramento
Thanks for this post, otherwise I wouldnt have known about it.

Its pretty buggy (which is to be expected as version 0.1 heh), but it has a lot of promise though.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6711|Antarctica
Its alright, I like some stuff on it but I think Operation Peacekeeper is better.
JE3146
+109|6576|Oregon
Looked neat but it was glitchy as hell even on low graphic settings. Not sure what it takes to run this thing, but obviously my system didn't have it.
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6657|Spokane, Washington

This mod totally owns, even though right now it only has one new wepon, all the wepons have cooler sounds and the A-10 owns...the tanks have zoom and different types of shells too....IRAQ ALL THE WAY!!!!

edit: yeh i liked peacekeeper better also, i remember playing with you for like 10 seconds vengence lol...

Last edited by Unclean009 (2006-05-11 22:17:52)

*fmj*power
+1|6762
This mod is a must for any of the old Desert Combat fans, the tank battles in 73 eastings are unbelivable with the new zoom feature not to mention all the new vehicals. the A10 is to be feared but let me tell you, two engies rolling together with stingers can own anything in the sky. this mod brings back the feel alot of us have missed from DC, the filefront link hauls, no need to use a torrent

Filefront

we put up a FMJ server for this mod, theres not to many US based servers and none with nice low pings across the board so feel free to drop in and try out the new toys!!!

Last edited by *fmj*power (2006-05-12 04:39:41)

Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6658|Norway
I played this for a couple of hours yesterday, and it's awesome! Really recommend it. A couple of bugs but all over it's really good. I play a lot of Anti Tank and I was now equipped with mines as well - oh glory days!
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6781|EUR
Hmm someone has neg' me. At least give me a reason.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6756
played on FMJ server last nihgt
was good fun in general
too bad there were MN guys there (worst breed)
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6711|Antarctica

*fmj*power wrote:

This mod is a must for any of the old Desert Combat fans, the tank battles in 73 eastings are unbelivable with the new zoom feature not to mention all the new vehicals. the A10 is to be feared but let me tell you, two engies rolling together with stingers can own anything in the sky. this mod brings back the feel alot of us have missed from DC, the filefront link hauls, no need to use a torrent

Filefront

we put up a FMJ server for this mod, theres not to many US based servers and none with nice low pings across the board so feel free to drop in and try out the new toys!!!

You guys need (if not already) to fix the squad bug on your server, ppl could only make 3 squads per team ;/
*fmj*power
+1|6762

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

*fmj*power wrote:

Filefront

You guys need (if not already) to fix the squad bug on your server, ppl could only make 3 squads per team ;/
should be fixed now, had to reset the server thats all, that same old bf2 bug thats been around forever, one side will only beable to have 3 squads while the other is uneffected.
Speelbal
+146|6758|Netherlands
I like the video VERY much. But.....

I like the MOD lesser. It looks quite the same as BF2, but with different skinning. The APC and Jeeps looked different though. I didn't install the mod so I don't know how it is exactly.

Nice work though, I won't be able to do this. (Making a mod that is;))

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard